It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geddy Lee Speaks with Dan Rather about his Life with Rush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is one for Rush fans who still have a Rush shaped hole in their heart after the passing of Neil , Geddy Lee talks to veteran reporter Dan Rather about his early life and his life with Rush and his friends Alex and Neil.

The interview is 55 minutes long and well worth a listen for fans of the man, the band... and Baseball !
Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The thinking mans rock and roll.

Great interview. I guess this happened before Neils passing as it wasn't mentioned.

I thought I was a fan after seeing them 3 times, but seeing as the one guy said he'd seen them 100 times in concert! Wow!

Thanks

S&F

edit on 20-9-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Watched on AXTv when i had it. Great interview! A broad range of topics and all of them seemed relevant!

I like the early Rush stuff as everyone seems to gloss over the first drummer.

Funny how high school buddies can endure all these years!!

And, ah, the music!! I still listen to Hemispheres and Moving Pictures! Fly by Night, La Villa Stangiato, the Trees,… such a freak!!! LOL!!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Hi canucks , this is post Neil's passing which is why Geddy says he has no plans and has enjoyed watching his garden grow and traveling with his family , I think the passing of Neil is not something he wants to discuss in public which is understandable.

a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hi TEOTWAWKIAIFF , I think 2112 will still be being played in 2112 mate.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Great interview!
The 2010 documentary Beyond the Lighted Stage is a must see for fans and really anybody who likes a good story. Just an incredible journey those guys had.

new topics

top topics

join