It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 21st Century Fairytale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Believe it or not…

“Once upon a time there was a little Green monkey who lived in Africa. There was nothing unusual about this monkey except it had AIDS. One day a native was walking in the forest and the AIDS infected monkey bit him on the butt. As a result of the bite, the native also contracted AIDS. Now this native when he next went into town slept with a prostitute and as a result the prostitute was infected with AIDS. The prostitute slept with a Banker and in doing so passed the AIDS virus onto the Banker. The banker slept with his wife and three girlfriends and so on and so on.

As a result of this one little monkey biting a native on the butt 75 million people in Africa became infected with AIDS.”

This is the story that the storywriters would like us gullible individuals to believe and the sad truth is that I fear countless people do believe this story.

However – this is not the end of this nightmare of a fairytale.

The Wicked Stepsisters and Stepbrothers – The World Health Organisation.

Enlightened people who frequent this site would be aware that there is any amount of evidence to prove that the aids virus manifested in the 1970’s as a result of widespread laboratory transfers of animal viruses. Virologists at that time were experimenting with various animals viruses in an attempt to create cancer causing and immunosuppressive viruses = HIV.

Further more, evidence would tend to suggest that the explosion of AIDS could be directly linked to contaminated vaccine and vaccine programs sponsored by the World Health Organisation. Coincidently it was in the 1970’s that W.H.O. conducted an extensive vaccine program in Africa and that this was followed by a severe outbreak of AIDS in the early ‘80’s.

However the fairytale continues.

In March of 2004 samples were taken of W.H.O.’s controversial oral polio vaccine. The polio vaccine was also found to be contaminated. Refer to story on www.lifesite.net. Dr. Haruna Kaita W.H.O. broke the story raises some interesting questions as to why drug manufacturers would contaminate vaccines. We should all question why?

We should also bring into question the activities of W.H.O. For not only do they have to answer for the potential spreading of AIDS but they should be called to account (for in particular) their surreptitious use of anti-fertility vaccines under the guise of tetanus vaccines. Millions of women from the Philippines, Nicaragua and Mexico were conned into taking tetanus vaccines some which were spiked with a female hormone that could not only cause miscarriage but sterilisation. After these unfortunate women were injected a less that satisfactory number reported vaginal bleeding and miscarriages. On testing the women, a hormone additive was found to be the cause.

Since the 1970’s W.H.O. has been behind funding and testing anti-fertility vaccine research. They are testing vaccines that would make women’s immune system attack and destroy their own babies in the womb. If this doesn’t make you question the motives of these wicked ‘stepsisters’ and ‘stepbrothers’ I don’t know what will.

So you see the fairytale does not end. It goes on and on and millions of people are dying or being used as human ‘guineapigs’ in a very despicable game.

In October 2004 Wanagri Maathai an African ecologist and biologist won the Nobel Peace Prize. She is the first African woman to do so. In her acceptance speech she announced to a shocked audience, that in her view she had no doubt that the HIV virus was created by scientists for biological warfare.

I suspect this is getting closer to the truth and that the ‘new’ war is not about bombs, guns or terrorists it is the silent work of ‘do good’ organisations like the World Health organisation who have the ability to wipe millions of people whilst the silent look on none the wiser.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
HIV/AIDS is definitely a man-made disease. There are government documents available from the 1970's that show clearly there was work being done to develop a disease that ruined the immune system. I will try to locate them and post them.

It is one of the many ways the NWO has to reduce the population on the planet. It's no mistake that this disease managed to be spread mainly within the gay population, the drug addict population and populations of Third World Nations, especially throughout Africa!!

Sadly, there are many more fun disease like this to come!!

[edit on 26-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
More diseases to come? A perfect delivery apparatus? That's why I don't open junk mail!

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just to elaborate on a few topics already mentioned......

Yes AIDS/HIV is obviously made by humans.

Anyone who cares to dispute this fact, please name one single other illness throughout mankinds history that has targeted a specific percentage of any nations population.

There have been NONE!!!!!

Even the bubonic plague touched everyone. Yet somehow AIDS/HIV got it's foothold by somehow defying nature.......phishy if you ask me

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1wintermute1
Anyone who cares to dispute this fact, please name one single other illness throughout mankinds history that has targeted a specific percentage of any nations population.

Let's define the specific target population, first: AIDS is spread through sexual intercourse and through blood. The affected population is any man who has sex with an infected man, any woman who has sex with an infected man, any man or woman who has an open wound (scratch/whatever) that comes in contact with fluid/blood from an infected man or woman, any child born to an infected woman.

So... what OTHER diseases attack this very SAME population?

Syphillis
Candidiasis
Chlamydia
Hepatitis B
Hepatitis C
Gonorrhea
Herpes
Venerial warts

All but the last two can be fatal under some circumstances, though people can live with them for years. Fatalities from Chlamydia are not high, but miscarriages and other problems are frequent.

Now, I just stuck to sexually transmitted diseases, there. Had I also included the infectuous diseases that can be transmitted by contact with blood (and animal blood as well) and can be spread from one infected human to other humans (including, but not limited to sexual contact), then we go into:

anthrax
bird flu
bordetella
Undulant fever
leprosy
Q-fever
monkeypox
cowpox

... etc... www.who.int...

...etc ... www.pitt.edu...

... etc... www.diseasesfromanimals.org...

...etc... medicine.bu.edu...

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
Believe it or not…

You're right -- that's the fairytale given on thousands of uninformed websites.

If you want the one that the WHO and scientists are saying, then you need to modify your fairytale to:

"Once upon THOUSANDS of times during the past million years or so, a virus got into humans from eating/processing uncooked monkey meat. Unlike most of the other diseases that go from animal to human (anthrax, brucellosis, leprosy, etc) this disease didn't spread well for a very long time. In fact, it was mostly local until the jet age brought the very wealthy in as tourists to the very poor areas where the Very Rich liked hunt among the Very Poor for cheap prostitutes.

Some of the Very Rich got the disease from a few of the Very Poor. The Very Rich, who could afford many partners and who were pretty irresponsible, spread it to a lot of Very Poor. They also donated blood to hospitals to show what Good People they were, and this is how my young hemophiliac nephew and hundreds like him got the disease and died.

Although everyone cried when the Very Rich got it and worked hard to educate the Very Rich to prevent it, nobody bothered to warn the Very Poor or to help them deal with it or to talk them out of dangerous urban legends (like raping a baby would cure AIDS.)

And so this evil disease is a problem everywhere because like other zoonotic diseases (like leprosy) it is not picky about who gets infected. There is no country that is free of the disease. Right now, it is only the wealthy countries that can afford education and treatment and one of the wealthiest countries of all (the US) refuses to help the other industrial countries of the world make cheap treatment available to the poorest nations."

Yes, there's archaeological evidence of AIDs showing up several times before in the world (and getting to England and the US.) Sadly, the fairytale makers prefer the less accurate version.

In the end, it's Yet Another Zoonosis.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Believe it or not…

If you want the one that the WHO and scientists are saying, then you need to modify your fairytale to:

"Once upon THOUSANDS of times during the past million years or so, a virus got into humans from eating/processing uncooked monkey meat. Unlike most of the other diseases that go from animal to human (anthrax, brucellosis, leprosy, etc) this disease didn't spread well for a very long time. In fact, it was mostly local until the jet age brought the very wealthy in as tourists to the very poor areas where the Very Rich liked hunt among the Very Poor for cheap prostitutes........ They also donated blood to hospitals to show what Good People they were, and this is how my young hemophiliac nephew and hundreds like him got the disease and died.

I am sorry to hear that your nephew was one of those infected as a results of transfusions. Love the monkey meat story that is almost believable. For what it is worth any number of scientists prefer my version of the fairytale.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
For what its worth, I won't ever even take the flu shot. I don't trust what others choose to put into your system.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   

In fact, it was mostly local until the jet age brought the very wealthy in as tourists to the very poor areas where the Very Rich liked hunt among the Very Poor for cheap prostitutes.

By local, I am assuming you mean Africa. So, does that mean millions of people in Africa have been infected by AIDS for centuries or longer?

Yes, there's archaeological evidence of AIDs showing up several times before in the world (and getting to England and the US.) Sadly, the fairytale makers prefer the less accurate version.

Do you have any links for this?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
For what its worth, I won't ever even take the flu shot. I don't trust what others choose to put into your system.

Very wise. Neither will I.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8

Very wise. Neither will I.

Very wise indeed, i dont trust doctors either

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I couldn't have said it better myself, Byrd- well put.

the focus now needs to be not on how AIDS came about, but how we can curb the spread and progression of it. Prevention and treatment are the main concern.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Love the monkey meat story that is almost believable. For what it is worth any number of scientists prefer my version of the fairytale.

Care to name those scientists? (pardon my skepticism, but I'm a grad student and I know a number of scientists and I'm fairly confident that most of them believe the chimpanzee virus zoonoses (it's chimps that are the source; not green monkeys) explaination. Particularly since there's been a lot of research on how primate viruses pass over to humans.)
www.avert.org...

Notice about halfway down the page, the list of specemins (well before the 1980's) that AIDS was found in.

More on the AIDS virus in chimps.
news.bbc.co.uk...

(I think these stories prove my point that scientists believe it is a zoonosis and not a "manmade virus.")

There's all sorts of diseases (zoonoses) you can get from monkey bites or contact with monkey blood and raw monkey meat. They're called "zoonoses" and many can be fatal to humans:
pin.primate.wisc.edu...

Although the green monkey isn't the source of the AIDS virus, it is apparently the source of the recent deadly Marburg virus outbreak:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

top topics

join