It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jabs are Brilliant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here's something else to consider. They say it takes about 2 weeks for the vaccine to take effect, so you're not considered fully vaccinated until 2 weeks after the 2nd shot. On the face of it, that seems somewhat suspicious because the vaccine obviously has a lot of time to interact with your body in those 2 weeks, and some side-effects are virtually instant.

However I think there is some truth to what they say, it probably takes about 2 weeks before your cells start producing the spike protein or whatever the vaccine is supposed to do. The reason I think this is because one of my relatives seemed ok after getting the 2nd shot, but about 2 weeks later they got so sick they were in bed for a week straight.

Of course this relative pinned the blame on "food poisoning", even though they didn't have any symptoms that would be typical of food poisoning such as vomiting or diarrhea. Plus, they argued it couldn't have been the vaccine because it happened 2 weeks later. Another person I know got blood clotting after the 2nd shot, but wasn't the shot they say, was due to a pre-existing condition their doctor claims.

EDIT: Now consider the fact the the number of adverse vaccine reactions reported in the last year are more than the number of adverse events reported over a decade combined. Now realize how vastly under-reported those numbers really are due to this dismissive attitude of doctors and even individuals experiencing the side-effects first hand... and you begin to realize the vaccines have done an immense amount of damage.
edit on 20/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

I don't think there's any grand conspiracy where they are all in on it, it's just the elitist liberal culture which had developed in the academic world over the past few years. The are so detached from reality they actually believe mandatory vaccinations are not only ethical, but a moral responsibility they must carry out in order to protect those people who are too stupid to make their own choices. Typical nanny statism.

I like your posts in this thread. I've read your second one already, and I very much agree with the points you raise, but I did want to address the above point quickly. I am a man of faith, and I wanted to comment on your above assertion as such. You don't believe in a grand conspiracy, because you don't believe that they are all in on it. I completely agree that they are far from all in on it. You blame it on the liberal culture which has developed. Again, agreed. My point in agreeing (other than that I sincerely do), is that it doesn't abrogate the notion of a grand conspiracy, but rather points to the source of that conspiracy. As the aforementioned man of faith, I unabashedly would point to that source as, ultimately, what we would commonly call Lucifer, Satan, the Devil. Whatever those spiritual terms me to you, it is to that thing that I am referring. It is to that evil that I credit those who do not know that they are in on it being in on it none-the-less. It is to that pan-ultimate vileness that I credit the liberal culture that has permeated our world and provided such fertile ground for this madness. I agree with what you've said in the above regard, I just don't think, IMHO, that you've looked far enough...
edit on 20-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: c

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

There are many unvaccinated that are just as vile as the vaccinated on MSNBC comments or WSJ stating that unvaccinated should be denied medical care and rights. I have not seen posts claiming such here but in other places there are a plethora. But in the real world, people don’t truly feel this way. For the most part.

One side will be right and it will be the unvaccinated. My biggest fear is at that point, they won’t care about the suffering of tens of millions. They’re going to be so insulated amongst themselves by then that it won’t matter. That would be a disaster scenario.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

My point was that there's no secret agenda that controls most scientists. However, I agree there is some agenda when you get high enough up the power ladder to the real billionaires and other people who are pulling the strings. I'm not really religious, I'm just cynical enough to understand human greed and corruption because I've been studying it for so many years. Humans can be extremely evil... even more worrying is that those most evil people can convince good people that their evil agenda is for the greater good, and that sense of virtue makes it virtually impossible to see the flaws in their own ideologies.
edit on 20/9/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams
a reply to: UpThenDown

There are many unvaccinated that are just as vile as the vaccinated on MSNBC comments or WSJ stating that unvaccinated should be denied medical care and rights. I have not seen posts claiming such here but in other places there are a plethora. But in the real world, people don’t truly feel this way. For the most part.

One side will be right and it will be the unvaccinated. My biggest fear is at that point, they won’t care about the suffering of tens of millions. They’re going to be so insulated amongst themselves by then that it won’t matter. That would be a disaster scenario.

Agreed, but I think (conjecture here) that you're more likely to find compassionate people amongst the un-vaxxed. Probably a greater set of spiritual believers there, and those should prove more likely to come to the aid of their fellow man if and when these roles should find reversal. I hope so anyway.

As for your 1st paragraph. You know, my views on race were defined for me by MLK Jr. He said that we should judge every man not by the color of his skin but by the content of his character. This is spiritual doctrine for me. Amongst whites, blacks, yellows, red and everything in between there are saints and sinners. The skin is just a wrapping. This is a true for the vaxxed and unvaxxed as it is for the above.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

My point was that there's no secret agenda that controls most scientists. However, I agree there is some agenda when you get high enough up the power ladder to the real billionaires and other people who are pulling the strings. I'm not really religious, I'm just cynical enough to understand human greed and corruption because I've been studying it for so many years. Humans can be extremely evil... even more worrying is that those most evil people can convince good people that their evil agenda is for the greater good, and that sense of virtue makes it virtually impossible to see the flaws in their own ideologies.

Roger that. And just for the record, I am in no way religious. I am, however, deeply spiritual (there is a huge difference). I suppose what faith does for me in this regard is to see the spider at the center of this tangled web, and that spider, for me, has a name. I completely understand that not all will share that belief, I certainly don't expect them to. When you mention the billionaires, etc., that further speaks to my beliefs in this regard, however, because I believe the true power brokers at the top are in service to Lucifer. No different than a great prophet being in service to God. It is their religion, and they are zealots...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

This is accurate, most people with a connection are unvaccinated (I would be dubious about anyone claiming to have a connection that took this stuff because it is blatantly obvious intuitively to stay away). However, this is what they’re trying to do at this point. Make these people bitter and hateful. There are plenty of hateful people that are unvaccinated like I said above, but the people that aren’t-they’re targeting them. This is a game of chess. We on the unvaccinated side must not let ourselves be manipulated and as I said before, the vaccinated people who know something is off (and there are many) MUST say no. Because if they don’t it will be a disaster for them.

The ones controlling the vaccine and government and such as not the only ones playing chess…it takes two sides to play.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Btw guys, we've got two big bombshell reports coming today. First is the Sky News special investigation into the origins of Covid-19, which I believe already aired a few hours ago in Australia. If anyone has a link to the full report it would be much appreciated. Second report coming today will be from Project Veritas, and has something to do with the vaccinations. Apparently they have undercover whistleblowers in the federal government.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Aaaaaahhh! That's the noise I make when I'm uber excited about watching something. Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: tanstaafl

ummm how can a question be a lie........much?

Never heard the word 'insinuation'?
Snipped all of your examples as irrelevant, because

a) they were not linked,

b) because they were not linked, and were only tiny snippets, there was ZERO context, and

c) the only two that used 'dumb' or 'idiot' sounded like the OP was talking about those who are in positions of influence and/or power and actively pushing these jabs, but because there was no context or linky, there is no way to know.

None seemed to be talking about those who simply decided to take the jabs.

Your turn for those many many posts/threads of people stating "they hope people die"

You're confused. I didn't challenge you to provide examples, but if I had, I'd be able to say you failed miserably...

Care to try again?

ETA: don't bother asking for proofs of the many posts I've seen, I have no desire to waste my time on the obvious...
edit on 20-9-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Not to scare anyone out of taking the jabs/vaxs but at our Pharmacies i saw people before getting the vaxs you have to fill out two pieces of paper.

Those getting vaxed are also signing their life and trust on those vaxs and thus should anything happen you cant sue. Because you agreed upon those terms.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

ETA: don't bother asking for proofs of the many posts I've seen, I have no desire to waste my time on the obvious...

lolololololololol

best response EVER!!!!!!!!!

I responded to your initial query with actual posts and this is all you have

keep on fighting the fight my friend

oh by the way

lololololololololololol

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
I responded to your initial query with actual posts

Except, no, you didn't, you posted tiny irrelevant snips with no link/zero context.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join