It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid doesn't bother the rich and famous

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Viewers noted that those working at the Emmys venue were made to wear masks to protect stars from COVID-19

This article has some nice pictures of all the celebrities who love to shame you little serfs about how masking is killing their grandma and how horrible a person you are for not social distancing. Unfortunately, the people in the pictures don't seem to be wearing any masks, or social distancing. Why is that? Is the pandemic over? Or is this just another Obama thing where the "sophisticated crowds" don't get covid?

At this point, it's just sad and pathetic. But make damn sure you wear your mask, you low life half human. You don't deserve to breath the same air as these wonderful stars.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Another representation of " Law is for thee...not for me" And they could give a fat rats arse about it all.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I do not watch any of those crappy trash anymore, they are all full of nothing but crap, they are no taking the jab either, they lie, if they get sick they just pay to get the antibody infusion.

This all a joke, on the dumbed out people, but the koolaid is starting to wear out.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Oh come on now, you know why--THEY are better than us, smarter, better looking, and healthier. Right? I mean, all we "little people" are just useless eaters, while THEY are the ones that are leading the way.

And as long as a large percentage of Americans watch their movies, their sports teams, or vote them into office, THEY will remain the same. Communists gonna commie....

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

Viewers noted that those working at the Emmys venue were made to wear masks to protect stars from COVID-19

This article has some nice pictures of all the celebrities who love to shame you little serfs about how masking is killing their grandma and how horrible a person you are for not social distancing. Unfortunately, the people in the pictures don't seem to be wearing any masks, or social distancing. Why is that? Is the pandemic over? Or is this just another Obama thing where the "sophisticated crowds" don't get covid?

At this point, it's just sad and pathetic. But make damn sure you wear your mask, you low life half human. You don't deserve to breath the same air as these wonderful stars.

Exactly! grrrrr

I have seen all the pictures and videos too. I keep wondering...if they don't have to wear masks why do the workers always have to? I couldn't even work a job like like that without probably telling them to get their own food and walking out.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Did you catch Seth Rogen's remarks during the first presentation?

edit on 20-9-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

That is how they show who is in charge, they are the bosses and the rest are the slaves, soo bend over so they can stick it to you.

This is the mentality of this trash we call stars, it was a time in history when the classic movie starts were actually stars now is nothing but trash.

edit on 20-9-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Did you catch Seth Rogen's remarks during the first presentation?

"Let me start by saying there is way too many of us in this little room! What are we doing?" the actor said. "They said this was outdoors! It’s not! They lied to us."

The comedian joked that the room they were in was comparable to a "hermetically sealed tin."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

He's funny and he called out the apparent hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I can not get past the audacity these chattel have to even question any of this.

Royalty is Royalty, peasants are peasants.

They should not question any of the decrees that are coming down from the elite class, I mean when babies having asthma attacks on airplanes are the cause of the plane being turned around and cops awaiting the mother/child, you know the programming is working.

Mother says she was kicked off flight becuase asthmatic son couldn't wear mask

“I calmly replied, ‘sorry I’m trying to spare these other passengers of inevitable screaming, and since we haven’t taken off yet, I was trying to let him move around a bit before I have to put him in his seat,’” Pendarvis wrote.

“I also kept pulling up my mask that way naturally pulls down, and I also would pull on and off to eat crackers with Way … He had ZERO understanding, zero empathy; blatant judgment,” she continued.

Another fine example of the response we should be expecting is a man recklessly eating a candy bar on a plane, perhaps we can just ban these useful idiots from flying at all?

2 women have panic attacks because a pasengar seated near them took off his mask to eat a candy bar.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago09America/Chicago930amMonday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyadambizness
Oh come on now, you know why--THEY are better than us, smarter, better looking, and healthier. Right? I mean, all we "little people" are just useless eaters, while THEY are the ones that are leading the way.

And as long as a large percentage of Americans watch their movies, their sports teams, or vote them into office, THEY will remain the same. Communists gonna commie....

It looks like the little ants are never going to wake up.

They are rich and famous because we make them so.

If we stopped buying their products their worlds would change.

Many are quick to tweet, or post for change, but are unwilling to actually make a small sacrifice of personal comfort, and to stop feeding the beast.

If the ants just did essential purchases, stopped buying from big businesses online, or big box stores, they would feel the burn,

They would likely be pissed to start, but they will come round. If we are going to be placed in camps, we should at least take the initiative, to control on what hill that camp will be placed.

Just the way I see it.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
That one scene in the movie Elysium sums all this up quite nice when the main character is made to go into the machine to clear a jam knowing he`d be exposed to radiation. Its a nice forecast of 2100ish, I`d recommend it on a rainy day.

John Carlyle Character bio

John Carlyle:
What is going on? Why has production stopped?

Foreman:
He's been exposed.

John Carlyle:
Don't. Don't breathe on me. Cover your mouth.

Foreman:
I'm sorry, sir.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hollywood has lost a lot of money. Billions. They thought they were going to abandon us and get into the Chinese market but the CCP hoodwinked them. CCP does not allow any woke media and banned Netflix. CCP did a good job tricking them into believing they wanted all this woke culture in China then they pulled the plug. It use to be just editing but now they have cranked up the dial even more.

Hollywood is now trying to repair the bridge they burned with us but it's starting to sink it that it's a lost cause. 10's of millions of Americans want nothing to do with not only Hollywood but TV in general. Even Matt Damon said the era of movies is coming to a close. The youth likes Tik Tok, video games and podcasts. They don't have the attention span for 2 hour movies.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The beautiful people are there to be seen. How can they be seen if you cover them up? Therefore, they can go uncovered while everyone else who is not beautiful must wear the cone of shame.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

This is one of the Tweets posted under that article...

"Hollywood thought they would get away with not wearing masks
because nobody watches the #Emmys,"

That's probably true.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Covid doesn't bother the rich and famous

The rich and shameless.

They're legends in their own minds that get paid millions for make believe.

F them.

I think it was the 80s the last time Hollywood was about making entertainment.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Wonder if one of the kitchens workers spit or coughed on their food.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Congress and the White House excusing themselves from the Vaccine mandate tells you Covid-19 is no big thing. No more serious than the Flu for most people under age 75.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Funny, if you're a 16 year old pothead.
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974

Whatever floats your boat, bro.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join