It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Man Injected 3 Litres of Petroleum Jelly into each of his Biceps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
...and has now been warned that if it is not removed, it will most likely kill him.

My initial thoughts about this absurd tale were something along the lines of...
"What the.... but.... lol... huh?... Why?!?"

This crazy Russian apparently thought it would be cool to have ridiculously huge do-it-youself artificial biceps/triceps. He has had them for about 5 years now.

A Russian man dubbed “Popeye” has been warned he faces death unless he has lumps of hardened petroleum jelly from his bulging fake biceps removed.

Ex-soldier Kirill Tereshin, 25, used injections to look like a superman but is now paying the price which may include losing the use of his arms, or worse, The Sun reports.

He has already had his fake triceps removed but now faces the first operation to get rid of dangerous giant implants from his biceps.

www.news.com.au...

Of course, doing this at all is just ridiculous, but IF you were going to do it, why do it to such extreme excess. I mean, it seems like you'd at least want it to appear somewhat realistic. He almost looks like he was proud of himself.

He admits he has to “get rid” of his self-inflicted “nightmare”.

He confessed: “I bulked up my arms when I was 20 due to my own stupidity. I did not think about the consequences.”

I'm sure his new tattoo will be nice after the blob is removed. On a side note, the tattoo on his chest isn't too bad. It's interesting, and appears to be well done.

“God forbid something happens to this nerve and I cannot move my arm.

“I really worry about this. I am very afraid ….I should have thought about this earlier, I know. I blame myself, I know I’m guilty.”

His disastrous cheap petroleum jelly implants led to “high fever, strong pain, and weakness”.

The things people will do to keep/gain more 'followers'.

Doctors warned Tereshin risked losing the use of his arms after he injected himself with three litres of the petroleum jelly to create cartoonish, bulging muscles, and shared the footage with his 350,000 Instagram followers.

He has a nice little scar left behind after the tricep was removed.

The six litres of petroleum jelly, named synthol, that has been injected into his body has saturated his muscles and penetrated the skin tissues and skin itself - meaning it blocked the blood flow and left Tereshin with a fever and pain.

'A toxic substance in the body long term can complicate the kidneys and lead to death.'

I think this↓ is from one of the triceps.

Holding the lump taken from one of his patient's arm, Dr Melnikov said: 'Here it is, scar tissue with fragments of muscles'

Tereshin was told he was 'lucky' that the damage had remained only in his limbs and not spread to the rest of his body.

'Petroleum jelly saturates the muscles, under skin tissues and the skin itself.

'All that has to be removed, but we need to keep the vein, nerves and other functions of the limb.'

'The jelly is not designed for injection, only external application.'

www.scoopyweb.com...

I'm not real sure why I made a thread about this idiot. I just thought it was unusual and amusing. Also, I'd like to officially nominate this fool for a Darwin Award.

www.news.com.au...

edit on 9/20/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I appreciate the thread!
Great example of what not to do, however obvious it may be.
A good distraction, too ... Just as insane as the rest of the world, but not just the same nonsense over and over again.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I've seen pictures of guys with crazy-looking biceps, and always figured they were photoshopped. After reading your thread, I'm like holy cow maybe there are some freaky-looking individuals like that.

Hopefully, the doctors are able to help him. It would be a shame if this young man lost his health to this vanity...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
He has to be dead to win a Darwin.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

ok then an honorable mention.
Darwin Awards: At-Risk Survivor

I wouldn't completely count him out yet though.
He may still qualify.

(Hopefully not. I'm not wishing it on him, but he's not out of the woods yet.)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
An Operating Room with windows??

When in Russia...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Wow. This is even worse than the girl who sprayed Gorilla Glue on her weave.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This is right up there with eating tide pods ! What is wrong with people ???

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

In most countries a plastic surgeon would remove the problem to minimize the scarring but in Russia they insist on extra scar tissue so everyone knows for sure youre an idiot.

I can't say I disagree with the Russian method.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

It wasn't me. It was the vodka!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Jesus….that’s all I can say.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Wow. This is even worse than the girl who sprayed Gorilla Glue on her weave.

that sh!t didn't move! She got exactly what she was looking for. She was just a little short in the "vision" department.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Those arms combined with the total lack of pectorals is really killing me. How does one think this looks good ?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NHow1982

Those arms combined with the total lack of pectorals is really killing me. How does one think this looks good ?

He's Pop-Eye the Sailor Man! Pop-Eye the Sailor Man ...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I’m looking at this thinking of how much worse it could be...and a Darwin Award winner (for gene pool removal) at the same time.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Well, it is nice to know that the US is not the only country who has nutty people in it. It makes me feel better that this is not only a problem with Democracy. At least the guy didn't go through expensive surgery and hormone therapy to change his sex. or get breast implants to get bigger breasts or get injections in his nuts...Oh wait, maybe he might have injected some in his nuts too, if he did his arms, what is to stop him from enlarging other appendages.

edit on 20-9-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
He has to be dead to win a Darwin.

It's also technically not a Darwin if he's already reproduced.
edit on 20 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Welp, I'll be keeping my eyes open for Florida Man to try and top this... I know a few years ago a guy down here did filler injections into his penis and it went very poorly.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
“The best laid schemes o' mice an' men / Gang aft a-gley.”

By Robert Burns in ''To a Mouse''

I wonder what he would have had to say about the ''worst laid plans''

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join