It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I see the future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
OK, those of us seeking for answers about the future will know about the NWO, WEF, etc. to implement a global controlled system. In history it is clear that survival and control of food and resources has mostly being key considerations. Some ancient and historical war’s was a basic necessity in survival depending on populations and movement to livable areas. Just look at the different competition in nature and animals as per wet/dry season. On land it is more obvious as they are confined to selected spaces.

By the way, our need/love for sex will put the “Rabbits” to shame. Earth is over populated by humans. And the John D Rockefeller quote – “Good leadership consist in showing average people how to do the work of superior people” should have been “Let’s use the average people to better the chances of the superior people before we cull them”

My take:

The coming cooling event was first by creating a distraction with the so called “Global Warming” and now the implementation of Covid19 which was only about the control of food and resources - money. This is/was known but kept hidden by the Elite families trying to better their own chances of survival.

The competition was fierce and controlled by the churches. Yip, kill the witches in the name of God. And if you have alternative beliefs or knowledge to expose the truth you were a witch. The Roman Catholic Church is still one of the main players and together with the Elite manages to form a bond that stands and work as a team. (The Crown Council of 13 - Committee of 300 (“The Invited” making sure the plans are carried out)

And don’t be fooled, there are families and countries flying under the radar. The pecking order is a real problem “like the reality show - Survivor”. Not everyone is happy about their position. All that is withholding them from starting war with each other is the total destruction.

One of the sad parts is the peons protecting them, believing they are safe until their day comes to be locked out.

The fact that the patents filed in 2015 by the Rothschild for covid19 tells me they lost 4 years and are behind schedule. Get Trump out!!!

A thread of mine “Sitting on the sideline watching the Circus” was wrong. It should have been “How to catch up without exposing ourselves to early causing revolts”. Not all people are stupid and blind followers. History is clear, the elite knows their heads are on the line if done wrong. You can already identify some fall guys; I mean Fauci’s and Biden’s.

And for some unknown reason I have a feeling, Mr. Gates you are not far behind

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

I think your believe that the Rothchilds had a patent in 2015 may be incorrect.

The false claim that a testing method for COVID-19 was patented by Richard Rothschild in 2015 and 2017 has been shared online. The patent for a system that analyses biometric data to determine whether the user is suffering from COVID-19 was not applied for until May 17, 2020.

www.reuters.com...

From that article I found this

ATOMIC BOMBSHELL: Rothschilds patented Covid-19 biometric tests in 2015. And 2017.
by Silviu "Silview" Costinescu

silview.media... 6mRsS8k79ayrqH5MpiQ27XQtynk8WAcs

So then, looking up Richard Rothchild instead of ''the Rothchilds'' I found this

System and Method for Testing for COVID-19

This article was written well after the patent and the description of it says that it can be used to detect covid 19 but does not say that it was developed FOR covid 19.

'' a viral infection, such as COVID-19. ''

This was not enough for me so I then looked up Richard Rothchild and found

System and Method for Using, Biometric, and Displaying Biometric Data
Publication number: 20170229149
Abstract: A method is provided for processing and displaying biometric data of a user, either alone or together (in synchronization) with other data, such as video data of the user during a time that the biometric data was acquired. The method includes storing biometric data so that it is linked to an identifier and at least one time-stamp (e.g., a start time, a sample rate, etc.), and storing video data so that it is linked to the identifier and at least one time-stamp (e.g., a start time). By storing data in this fashion, biometric data can be displayed (either in real-time or delayed) in synchronization with video data, and biometric data can be searched to identify at least one biometric event. Video corresponding to the biometric event can then be displayed, either alone or together with at least one biometric of the user during the biometric event.
Type: Application
Filed: April 24, 2017
Publication date: August 10, 2017
Inventors: Richard A. Rothschild, Dan Macklin, Robin S. Slomkowski, Taska Harnischfeger

patents.justia.com...

So this went from ''the Rothchilds'' to a Rothchild to R Rothchild and Macklin, Slomkowksi, Harnischfeger.

This R Rothschild seems to have had a lot of help in his patents. Their patent in 2017 was updated specifically to include Covid 19 in a revised patent in 2020.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for the links, will be working through them

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
A in dept discussion about the virus and the powers behind it by a German lawyer based of facts researched by a panel into the PCR test, Covid against normal flu and governments worldwide involvement in the crime against the people

philosophers-stone.info...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Sounds like classic "fact check" rebuttal.

'Fact Checkers' : "The spurious claim that the Rothchilds patented COVID research and diagnostic prior art in 2015 is FALSE!"

'Us' : "Ummm...,OK. Who gives AF what name the patents are under, but the patents are there. ~Somebody~ filed patents for this pathogen and related testing/treatment technology. THIS SHOULD NOT OCCUR. Patent of in-nature phenomena are NOT LEGAL. Either the subject matter is natural one, and cannot be patented, OR the subject matter as misrepresented is non-natural, which is a crime. So which is it: are the patents null and void, are the filers guilty of a crime?"

'Fact Checkers' : Uhh, you see uhh well...first we have to have the quote-unquote conspiracy theorists raise an idea, and then I can get back to you with a 'Mostly False' designation that only attacks the concept in the margins, to try to invalidate the idea on a technicality.

I have helped file and been awarded patents.

I know people in the USPTO.

It is a BROKEN SYSTEM.

Shell games, cover corporations, misdirection, attacking patents with "denial of service" legal tactics to prevent viable use of prior art, ripping off prior art by tweaking the language and re-submitting to a friendly patent evaluator, all of this goes on.

I raised the concern about patenting of COVID-related research (farther back even than 2015!) to a contact of mine at USPTO. They completely blew it off. Like everyone else in The System, they know that if they don't keep their mouth shut, or rock the boat, they'll find themselves swimming in deep water w/o a life preserver. Hashtag "indoctrination".

Again, we have concrete evidence that sinister dealings were occurring with COVID, right there in plain site in the US patent system, *years* before the "pandemic....and nobody with authority lifts a finger or so much as bats an eye.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

So you are suggesting that this covid 19 existed prior to 2015 when patents were taken out to deal with it?

new topics

top topics

join