It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, this is what you get when you annoy UNIONS in AUS..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This is madness. Seeing cops looking more like storm troopers after hours of relatively peaceful protesting against mandatory vaccinations, pointing weapons indiscriminately into the crowds.

This has to be a tipping point. Once the unions and the rest of the people set against mandatory jabs team up, it will be brutal...

Never piss off a union.. and the CFMEU is already staunch against things they dont like... even if more or less a commie variety group...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Sorry jerich0 but get it right.

This is what happens when your union goes against its members.

This is the members showing the union their distaste at the unions bending over to the mandates.

Union leader did say yesterday when discussing tearoom protest on the news that the vaccine mandate was to be adhered to.......how wrong he was in his assumptions that he could speak on behalf of his members in relation to the mandate as is crystal clear now.

STAND UP JOHN OR STEP DOWN........(better still step down anyway)

edit on 20-9-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
John Setka the cfmeu secretary, has stated that many of the protestors, were there to incite violence. He stated that those people were not all union members.

Now the gubment are having an emergency meeting as 1800 Melbourne time.

Dan said due to some people not wanting to get the jab he may consider shutting down the building industry.

Though any one remember all the support dan gave the unions marching with them pushing for pay rises.

www.afr.com...

Now he wants to be a gymnast and turn on his union support. Dan has mastered the backflip.
It’s like there are factions who want carrtain industries shut down for who knows what reason, i reckon, possibly big developers who want to get rid of unions and hiring thugs to create havoc, make unions look like trouble makers.

Perhaps this is a scheme to de-unionise workplaces.

I don’t believe some of these true union members would act like these thugs.

www.3aw.com.au...
edit on 20-9-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Good point. I stand (or sit in this case) corrected !

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I have only been in a union once, when I worked at a timber mill, and will always remember my old man being refused entry to his place of work by striking union members.

I have no care for them, but the members here are right. I don't go for the 'infiltrated' aspect. I think they are well capable on their own of standing up, and definitely knowing who would be a glower.

That it is a government mandate, they have only their leaders to turn to, who capitulate to the government.

But it is something to see how the police reacted. They were they for, what I heard, almost 7 hours protesting. As soon as john spoke to them, the police arrived. Seems planned imo, and that is when it all went to hades.

But it also shows that when pushed too far, this lil ol' penal colony won't take it laying down.
edit on 20-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

There Union has been bought off, by the Rothchild's years ago, and the people are pissed. Same as the Labour party

edit on 20-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

Good point. I stand (or sit in this case) corrected !

No that traitor John stands corrected.....he is Daniel Andrews bi...ch and proved it yesterday. Now he's trying to backtrack now the wolves are at his door.

He's a two-faced liar and nothing less than his resignation and a non compliance order from the CFMEU moving forward will do. If these blokes can't dint the snowballing mandate push then we're all doomed.

These tradies need to realise just how much is riding on their shoulders, this is the final frontier and all tradies not just disgruntled CFMEU tradies need to show up and stand as one on this issue.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Agreed.

But I meant My post came off as unions are standing up. I meant, union members.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Dan said due to some people not wanting to get the jab he may consider shutting down the building industry.

Lol is that guy of his rocker or what?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

At this rate when everything is shut down, the Government won't have much to do and might as well shut down as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

At this rate when everything is shut down, the Government won't have much to do and might as well shut down as well.

I was thinking that also.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Ha if only. Perhaps the people should “mandate” them to shut down though?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
He is a psycho, megalomaniac, out to destroy Victoria.

The wanker I’d known a huge salary, tax payer funded.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Dan should just put himself out to pasture, no one wants him.

I think that mental health assessments should be mandatory for politicians, cause he has lost the plot.

Pity He can’t be impeached.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
They will shut down all construction and smear the tradies. Next step bring in cheap Chinese labor. Australia, you are in major trouble.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals
It’s already happening, the Chinese are already doing shoddy work.

This buildindgs spine was fracturing after a short time. I was having a chat to a client who worked on this project.

Mostly skilled visa holders as labourers!!!

www.google.com.au...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
How is the Aussie Economy going to operate?!?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Well we will become social welfare recipients of China....ooops they own most things here anyhow.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
a reply to: Arnie123
Well we will become social welfare recipients of China....ooops they own most things here anyhow.
SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join