It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Approval is based on......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yes, money makes the world go round apparently, even in R&D of crucial medical products that DEMAND objective, non-biased evaluation by some regulatory body that has no connection to profit motive.

When Drug Reviewers Leave The FDA, They Often Work For Pharma

As I mentioned in another post, the relationship between CDC/FDA and BigPharma is entirely too cozy.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
That forty five percent of money coming from drug approvals is only a part of the income that the FDA gets from the pharma companies. Remember those half billion dollar fines or fines of just millions, that money goes to the FDA and the agreement states that those pharma companies can deduct that fine a lot of times from taxes paid to the Feds and state tax agencies over a set period of years. So the Pharma companies don't pay much taxes, it is the taxpayer money which the Pharma companies and chemical companies are giving to the FDA on sort of a loan against future liabilities.

I know the total percentage is up in the mid sixty to almost eighty percentile of payment through various ways coming from the Pharma companies to support the FDA. This raises the price of medicines which people pay in leau of tax increases. We the consumer pay for everything, it is who is running the script that is what we are talking about. The FDA does not want to piss off the people paying them the most.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999
brand and that lispy cā‚¬ā‚¬t jonathan ross leaving a voicemail for Andrew Sachs telling him brand had sh8gged his granddaughter and publishing the audio.
Pond scum.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
a reply to: Albert999
brand and that lispy cā‚¬ā‚¬t jonathan ross leaving a voicemail for Andrew Sachs telling him brand had sh8gged his granddaughter and publishing the audio.
Pond scum.

So you were talking about PRE enlightened Brand, got it. šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼šŸ™„

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

The only reason they fast approved the Vaxs by the FDA was so they can push these mandates and doctors could say its safe its FDA approved.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
a reply to: Akragon

True or not, Brand is nor the most popular person in the UK.
Will skip this.

Me too : only listen to popular people on Sundays.

Usually only listen to fools like Brando the rest of the time though.

Ok - ok : am not usually listening to too many popular people on Sundays.

Fools are more interesting, but that's just my take.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join