It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John (LF2021)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
He was a legend in his own mind before he took the great fall. He had achieved status and wealth which brought along power over others and all the adoring fans that mattered to him; the rest could piss off !

He had investments and more money than he would ever spend in his remaining years but that was before he was caught lying and actually assisting either directly or indirectly in the killing of 1000s if not millions of people around the world.

The problem started when it was found out that he had been secretly funding a Chinese lab with his government's tax dollars, which at the time had been outlawed in his own country. The Chinese due to their gain of function experiments and ineptitude had accidentally released the virus upon the world when several lab workers became infected and spread the virus to family and acquaintances in the city before they even knew they were infected. The government in China knew there was a virus loose where the lab was located so they locked down that city yet, they allowed international travel. The end result was the virus spread around the world. This decision came back to bite them in the butt as those in the city fled to neighboring provinces and infected even more as they tried to get away from the sickness. The Chinese also rushed a vaccine to market but it was useless in stopping the spread of the virus as the numerous lock-downs and Chinese deaths were later to prove.. That was bad enough but the Chinese sold their vaccines around the world giving people a false sense of security.

There were possibly effective treatments for this virus but unless Mr. Legend himself approved (and got a kick back from the new vaccines and China) he was against anything but his own kick back supported vaccines. His approved vaccines were rushed through the manufacturing process (greed usually wins in this type of race) and were not tested for the usual two to three years before any new vaccine is normally released. Mr. Legend used the propaganda mill that passed for news to push his and the government's narrative that only the vaccines could save you. The fall started when the vaccines did not protect anyone from catching the virus or dying from the side effects of the vaccine or the virus itself.

Regardless of the deaths and mayhem Mr. Legend's decisions caused around the world he was in to deep to change his tune.

After almost two years the actual numbers started coming in that pointed to the fact that the vaccines were just about useless at stopping the virus as it also looked like the vaccines were causing mutations to a more viral from of the virus. Due to the lock downs and numerous Doctor complaints, coupled with people who could read and do a little research, a large percentage of the population became aware they were being scammed into taking a vaccine that would do nothing for them in a positive way. All the numbers were showing this at the two year mark after people started receiving the vaccines; then it happened as people started dropping dead for blood clots, heart attacks, and strokes.

John lost his wife at the 26 month time line and that was after his track star 15 year old son had died 18 days after receiving the Legend's touted vaccines. John had been working and had missed getting his vaccine the day of his wife' and Son's appointment for the jab.

John was devastated and a complete mental wreck after losing his loved ones, his job, and finally his house as he could not make the payments after all the hospital bills and no job.

John purchased a long barreled rifle suitable for very long range shooting and declared war on all those who had destroyed his family and life. Mr. Legend was at the top of his proverbial hit list..

The End.

P.S. Disclaimer: This story is strictly a work of fiction and any resemblance to events or those living today is happenstance or a coincidence of writing fiction.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   
His last name isnt Spartan 117 is it?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
You know... They say 'Art imitates Life'... errr.. or is it Life Imitates Art? I'm so confused.

Johnny

edit on 9/23/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
His last name isnt Spartan 117 is it?

I hate to sound so "Not with it" but I had to look and see who Spartan 117 was. Cool and thanks .. youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

A powerful cautionary tale, well done! We won't know for years the repercussions of the biological soup we're accepting, or the end-game of the people forcing them. At this point, John's outcome is as likely as any.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I enjoyed the correlation to actual life; but I never enjoy the pain that oozes from evil. To lose one's partner and child (or any loved one or friend) is horrific, and has been too real for too many. I ache for the past 10,000 years of human behavior, as each has come to this existence to find closeness with another... and believe me, I have envisioned far worse reactions that a shotgun for justice; praying internally I never succumb to my hated thoughts.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Nice. I hope he gets his man. Reminds me of that bloke who drove an armoured up bulldozer around his town getting revenge.

Sadly it wouldn't surprise me if someone is actually driven to becoming a mass shooter over covid. But it's what TPTB want so I hope not.

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well...

What happens next? Does John get his revenge? How was Mr Legend found out? Is a working vaccine eventually made?

Good story!

top topics

join