It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
And I am using æther as a power transfer medium
originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: crayzeed
No, you want a normal cat. Schrodinger's cats are used for multiverse travel, in a much similar fashion, but it's uncertain where you are. You might be at two places at once, or not.
This article describes a simple way to lessen intrusive EM radiation in your home or apartment. A large source of dangerous EM radiation comes in the form of microwaves emitted by cell phone towers. From personal experimentation, and hearing the experiences of others, I am convinced that some of these microwaves are being purposely beamed at us with the aim of muddling our thoughts, altering our physical energy levels, reducing our willpower, and maybe even subliminally implanting thoughts and coercive emotional signatures in our minds. They may also be used for monitoring purposes.
Who is responsible for all this? Probably shadow factions of the military/intelligence community associated with the One World Government. They wish to keep the population docile, and keep all dissenters from acting upon their dissenting thoughts. Maintaining order means that what is to be controlled must be predictable, and so as long as people are docile, they are predictable and hence controllable. This ensures the superiority and stability of those in control.
There are two things you can do. First, you can learn to better cope with these signals. The more you are in control of your own mind and emotions, and the more observant you are about your own behavior, the less influence these signals have upon your thoughts, feelings, and behavior. Knowing is half the battle. Second, you can take additional steps to reduce the level of EM radiation in your home, by blocking these signals.
Standard methods of blocking microwave mind programming signals consist of Faraday cages and aluminum foil hats. But Faraday cages are difficult and expensive to build. Aluminum foil hats actually increase one's signal exposure unless they are grounded, and as long as one's skin does not touch the foil.
An easy, and relatively cost-effective, way to block microwaves goes as follows:
1) Obtain these items:
*several emergency foil blankets, which come in small folded packs, found in the camping section of department stores ($3 each)
*alligator clips, banana plugs, and speaker wire from Radio Shack
*duct tape or masking tape
* RF / MW signal detector, optional but recommended. They are expensive, and the cheapest one that works well is the "Suresafe RF Signal Detector", which costs $110.
* If you cannot afford a signal detector, take your best guess at which windows or walls to cover. An ideal choice would be the corner or wall closest to your bed. Any protection is better than no protection.
2) Use a soldering iron to make these:
* (4) 3 feet sections of speaker wire. One end with a banana plug, other end with alligator clip
* (4) 4 feet sections of speaker wire. Both ends with alligator clips.
3) Use signal detector to record the relative signal strength from all windows in the room you wish to protect, preferably the office or bedroom.
4) Without gaps, cover that entire wall with emergency foil blankets, using masking or duct tape to hang up and connect the pieces. It does not matter which side of the blankets faces the wall. If this is too much, then just cover the window. If this is too ugly for you, then you can make a safe room out of a large closet, or put your bed or desk in the corner and cover the half of the walls adjacent to it.
4) Widen the banana plug, and stick into the ground jack on your electrical outlet. This is the middle one that's round, not slotted. Connect the alligator clip to the bottom edge of a blanket, so that it grips onto both sides of the foil.
5) Use double-alligator wires to connect one blanket piece to another.
6) Check for incoming radiation, add another blanket where necessary. After an hour or two, check the other windows and compare their signal strength to what you recorded previously. If they are now showing intense incoming radiation, the signal has re-oriented and you must cover that wall or window as well.