It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Joint Chiefs chair: Nothing unusual about Milley’s contacts with China

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Currently their are multiple threads on the same general topic out there going over the fact that in the recently release book, Peril, the claim was made that General Mark Milley reached out to General Li in China. A second book claim is that Milley reinforced and reviewed the process of launching nuclear missiles with Military staff.

The most active threads can be found here:

1. US Chairman of Joint Chiefs Openly Admits to committing Treason and Sedition - www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weapons - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those threads are for the most part filled with posters claiming this is treason and that Milley should have everything done to him from being jailed to hung while a few posters have claimed that the discussions between Milley and Li were not treasonous.

Along those lines I saw a new article today talking about the Former Joint Chiefs CHair stating that their is nothing wrong with those calls taking place. A brief quote and a link to that article can be found below though I want to ask this question: Does anything Mullen, I would think he is informed on the reality of how normal it is, says soften that thoughts of those calling this treason or does this make no difference?

"“Having communications with counterparts around the world is routine,” Michael Mullen said.

Michael Mullen, former chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, on Sunday said there was nothing abnormal about the reported conversations between Gen. Mark Milley and his counterparts in China."

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

So what's your point?

Now it's two for T reason.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Telling the top general of an adversarial country that you'll give them a heads up before a potential attack is normal?

BS.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

So what's your point?

Now it's two for T reason.

My point is what I asked in the original post, "Does anything Mullen, I would think he is informed on the reality of how normal it is, says soften that thoughts of those calling this treason or does this make no difference?"

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Telling the top general of an adversarial country that you'll give them a heads up before a potential attack is normal?

BS.

Okay so you are saying that Mullen actually isn't informed enough on this topic to make any statement?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Joe Biden says there was nothing done wrong...Mullen says there was nothing done wrong. See the pattern?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This much I can tell you. If I as a military aide to General Milk Toast Miley, after a meeting where I was tasked with taking notes. I then gathered a group of military peers and civilian counter parts and said disparaging things about said General. We then discussed ways to stop him from implementing his ideas.

I got on a phone with someone in Syria and told them hey…General is not gonna attack you now, but if it goes down in the future I will give you a heads up. I promise you I would be buried under Ft. Leavenworth and rightfully so.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden says there was nothing done wrong...Mullen says there was nothing done wrong. See the pattern?

Mullen was chai of the Joint Chiefs from 2007 - 2011 .

For the first 2 years of that time frame George W Bush (Republican) was the President while for the last two Barak Obama (Democrat) was President.

Knowing the facts what pattern do you see?

"Michael Glenn Mullen (born October 4, 1946) is a retired United States Navy admiral, who served as the 17th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from October 1, 2007, to September 30, 2011.

Mullen previously served as the Navy's 28th Chief of Naval Operations from July 22, 2005, to September 29, 2007. He was only the third officer in the Navy's history to be appointed to four different four-star assignments;[1] the other appointments being the Commander, U.S. Naval Forces Europe and Commander, Allied Joint Force Command Naples from October 2004 to May 2005, and as the 32nd Vice Chief of Naval Operations from August 2003 to August 2004. As Chairman, Mullen was the highest-ranking officer in the United States Armed Forces and diversified the top ranks of the Pentagon.[2] He retired from the Navy after over 42 years of service."

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Connect the dots. Collin Powell was a huge supporter of Milley, encouraging him not to resign under Trump but to stay on the job. Powell was also the reason Mullen got the JCOS chair. Lloyd Austin, Milley's boss, was hand chosen by Mullen to be the assistant JCOS chair. Bush long ago decided to proudly be in the "Never Trump" camp, meaning he'd stop at nothing to try to smear Trump. All of the dots, when connected, indicate Mullen's opinion doesn't mean jack schitt.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I wonder how much China paid into his retirement fund?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: carewemust

Mullen was chai of the Joint Chiefs from 2007 - 2011 .

For the first 2 years of that time frame George W Bush (Republican) was the President while for the last two Barak Obama (Democrat) was President.

Knowing the facts what pattern do you see?

George Bush will not support Trump's Re-election

Bush, Obama, Biden are establishment men, Trump never was... The establishment supersedes partisanship since most of the party divides are cosmetic and intended to ensure the establishment operates with the approval of most American, whether they are smart enough to realize they are supporting it or not.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I guess it depends on which media source you use. There are liberal news sites calling Milley a hero and a patriot.
Why? TDS, plain and simple.

Trump Defense Sec. Miller denies giving Milley OK to China call

Christopher Miller, who led the Pentagon on an acting basis between the 2020 presidential election and the inauguration of Joe Biden, told Fox News that Milley’s action “represents a disgraceful and unprecedented act of insubordination by the Nation’s top military officer”.
edit on 19-9-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Connect the dots. Collin Powell was a huge supporter of Milley, encouraging him not to resign under Trump but to stay on the job. Powell was also the reason Mullen got the JCOS chair. Lloyd Austin, Milley's boss, was hand chosen by Mullen to be the assistant JCOS chair. Bush long ago decided to proudly be in the "Never Trump" camp, meaning he'd stop at nothing to try to smear Trump. All of the dots, when connected, indicate Mullen's opinion doesn't mean jack schitt.

Add in nothing to see there except his joint chief of staff watched too much CNN and Rachel Maddow. They try and say Trump would do dozens of things either crazy or unconstitutional, and he never even remotely tried anything. Just as for 4 years they tried to push the 25th on him or impeach him on nothing. Then you got Milley who has bought into it all even WOKEness at some crazy level.

If anything this guy is the one with a screw loose and not someone we would think is moderate in anyway and needs to go.

edit on 19-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

George Bush was corrupt. Barack Obama was corrupt. See the pattern?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I guess it depends on which media source you use. There are liberal news sites calling Milley a hero and a patriot.
Why? TDS, plain and simple.

Trump Defense Sec. Miller denies giving Milley OK to China call

Christopher Miller, who led the Pentagon on an acting basis between the 2020 presidential election and the inauguration of Joe Biden, told Fox News that Milley’s action “represents a disgraceful and unprecedented act of insubordination by the Nation’s top military officer”.

Thanks , that is actually useful info and not just someone's opinion.

What I am trying to do is gather as my pieces of info on this so those that are interested can make an informed decision on it.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

This is a good way to flush out the Liberals who support Milley.

Put another check mark next to their names.

Those with the most check marks will be the first punished, when that time comes.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

babylonbee.com...

"If you think you might attack an enemy, pick up the phone and give 'em a heads up. It's only fair."

"You have to be careful not to surprise your enemy. They really don't like it."

"Treason is not treason if it is the lesser of two treasons."

"Know thy pronouns, and know thy enemy's pronouns."

"The supreme art of war is to surrender to your enemy without fighting."

“All war is white rage.”

"If you surrender, you can never lose."

"If thy commanding officer sends mean tweets, thou need not follow orders or the chain of command."

"The enemy of my friend is my friend."

“Keep your friends close and your enemies on speed dial.”

“You can not betray the one to which you were never loyal.”

“Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for China.”

"When retreating, leave most of thy armaments behind so you know what you'll be up against next time."

"Chinese bros before American hoes."

"He who turns on bad orange man gets big book deal."

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Thanks , that is actually useful info and not just someone's opinion. What I am trying to do is gather as my pieces of info on this so those that are interested can make an informed decision on it.

It's also interesting how Milley told members of his command team (and Nancy Pelosi as well) that he was in charge. Not the president. This is documented. The guy is a nut job. He hates Trump, so he went along with the dems' "Trump is crazy and will start WWIII" panic-mongering, even though it was 100% b.s.. Milley knew that's all he'd have to do to get a pass. Hell, Biden and his entire cabinet are singing Milley's praises. Senator Marco Rubio is still going after him though!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

keep believing in what your vometing, it will never change anything not even the taste of your own vomit
edit on 19 9 2021 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

"“Having communications with counterparts around the world is routine,” Michael Mullen said.

It is for most cases .
However , the content was the treasonous part .

Folks twist words and leave out important parts to sound better .(i.e. lie of omission)
That's what they do .

Now , you know and can laugh at the lie of omission that was told .

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
People will believe ANYTHING they read, without "the rest of the story"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join