It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Doctor Signs Vaccine Exemptions and the cops show up, like WTF?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You know it's bad when doctors can't do their jobs because of politics...

Yesterday at 10660 Yonge Street in Richmond Hill Ontario, York Medical Centre was the location that hundreds of people (maybe 500) showed up to get "Vaccine" exemption letters from Dr. Christopher Hassell. The College pf Physicians and Surgeons (should be called the "Unscrupulous Marketers of Allopathy and Medical Misadventure") were informed and the police showed up around 10am after complaints from local businesses, "that they thought there might be violence," but there was none. Everyone was very peaceful, respectful and waiting quietly, even social distancing in many cases.

I was there at 9am, a friend was there at 8:15am and another friend was there at 4am in the morning. Seeing the huge line that had formed, I decided that getting in for an exemption letter wasn't going to happen, but you never know ;-)

Apparently, the letter simply stated that;

"I, Christopher H Hassell, a duly qualified medical doctor licenced to practice in the Province of Ontario do make the following attestation:

That I have knowledge of this patient from my past care of them and/or that I have recently examined him/her.
That in my opinion, he/she would be exposed to unacceptable medical risk should they receive any of the current immunizations for SARS-CoV-2.
That they should not receive this form of medical treatment."

Police cars showed up, 3 I think, see red arrow.

Police cars again, 4 of them, see red arrows.

What a crime eh? Cops called, the Dr was sanctioned, I am disgusted with our government and these Nazi police. Our governments, medical institutions, police, everything is now fully corrupt. They all have to be removed it appears or sh!t is going to get worse.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/19.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: added pics

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What did they expect?

It's right that a GP should be able to give a letter like this if it's legit but this was always going to be just a publicity stunt and he'll likely be in a lot of trouble and quite rightly so.

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Maybe he expected the police to actually be catching criminals instead of strong arming people for the actual criminals.
Of course you being involved in the criminality of PCR tests would fully support the brownshirts like your masters told you.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

What did they expect?

It's right that a GP should be able to give a letter like this if it's legit but this was always going to be just a publicity stunt and he'll likely be in a lot of trouble and quite rightly so.

Actually, I have heard that he is retiring and just wanted to help people. The cost of the exemption was apparently $20, enough to cover the costs of the paper, ink, laser toner, stamps and his staff. He seems to have made nothing. The legal heavy bond coloured paper alone that he used costs around $150 for 200 sheets.

He's doing the right and not for the wrong reasons. The jab IS dangerous for a lot of people. Have you read the WHO website for adverse reactions? WHO use "covid-19 vaccine" w/o the quotes in the search box

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Good grief man do you realise how overdramatically absurd you sound when you say things like that.

I work on a covid testing site. People come of their own accord to have a partially assisted swab test to see if they have covid 19 or not.

If you want to pretend I'm doing things on the same level as a gulag guard then feel free but it will make you look like a bit of a bellend.

a reply to: glen200376

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So he's selling false documents really then.

As I said I don't know what he expected.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What did they expect?

Thank goodness the vax-pushers never seek publicity.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Its what GPs are supposed to do and its being give Exemptions legit ways.

but this was always going to be just a publicity stunt and he'll likely be in a lot of trouble and quite rightly so.

Couldn't agree more with you. There should be medical exemptions no exceptions. If they had a medical issue in the past that alone should be enough to grant a medical exemption.

I wouldn't suggest these vaxs if some had a stroke or anything like that or has heart issues. Its sad that the medical community is not seeing this.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Kind of like you giving out a false tests, but, hey ho everyone's a hypocrite...... a reply to: nonspecific

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

He is a real medical doctor that sees you in an appointment, examines you, listens to your concerns and then gives you the letter based on his qualified medical opinion and he doesn't charge OHIP for the service, costs taxpayers nothing, so what is the problem?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh sorry, I thought he was selling them to anyone that wanted one?

Surely they should have been able to get one from their own GP though?

Sounds a bit odd but then the whole situation in the US is a bit odd lately by the looks of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It would be if the tests were false I agree.

Here in the UK well over 90 percent come back negative so if they are faking them they are not doing a very good job of it are they.

a reply to: Joneselius

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Good grief man do you realise how overdramatically absurd you sound when you say things like that.

I work on a covid testing site. People come of their own accord to have a partially assisted swab test to see if they have covid 19 or not.

If you want to pretend I'm doing things on the same level as a gulag guard then feel free but it will make you look like a bit of a bellend.

So you test healthy people to see if they are ill?
You must have caught it numerous times or do you wear a hazmat suit?
You are part of the problem,the manufactured casedemic.
Just goes to show that morals are lacking nowadays as long as you can milk the taxpayers purse.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

That's why they make you retake them...... What was it you called the other guy?

Retaking a test over and over again with ANY margin of error as large as that is going to cause trouble. You can be negative, negative, negative then BAM positive and that's it, your'e 100% positive..... Absolute tosh. I don't know why you bother.....

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Sounds a bit odd but then the whole situation in the US is a bit odd lately by the looks of it.

Yeah the oddest thing is that Biden thinks he can push through an unconstitutional mandate for a fake vaccine.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You don't seem to realize that the college of physicians and surgeons are being extorted by the government to tell doctors that there is basically only two reasons for an exemption;

1. You got the first shot and have an enlarged heart and/or myocarditis, myocardiopathy, pericarditis, etc. and the second shot will likely kill you
2. The first shot killed you, you're already dead so there's your exemption, see #1.

My wife has Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, so she has an enlarged heart, vascular and heart inflammation, kidney issues, pulmonary gradient issues and pulmonary hypertension. THE SHOT WILL KILL HER, but she can't have an exemption because she hasn't had the first shot.

So, what do you suggest for people with pre-existing conditions where the shot will cause serious damage or kill them, just give them the shot and let them suffer or kill them? If that is what you suggest, well, the world is pooched, so when my wife dies or people's kids die or their family dies from this BS, I think things are likely gonna get rude, real fast.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/19.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It would be if the tests were false I agree.

Here in the UK well over 90 percent come back negative so if they are faking them they are not doing a very good job of it are they.

a reply to: Joneselius

from the horses mouth!
This is the problem,they are doing about a million and a half a day so therefore there are at least 30000 false positives but no no that isn't acknowledged.
They steal freedoms over these 30000 false positives.
Do you see the problem?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Oh sorry, I thought he was selling them to anyone that wanted one?

Surely they should have been able to get one from their own GP though?

See last post, he doctor will not give her one because you have to have the shot give you cardiac problems to get an exemption. It's beyond stupid and criminal.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Nothing shady about that..lol

While it's not like he's handing out oxy scripts, it is shady, no question, unless of course the 500 lined up are regular patients and the doc knows their history..I'm a bit sceptical on that. How long does he see a "patient" here, with 500 lined up?

I'm not for the mandates, but this aint legit, thats it, don't care, but lets call it what it is. A pass.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Nope.

I just see you clinging onto the notion that CT values are too high or the conspiracy that all tests are rigged or whatever it is this week.

You should get a new hobby mate as this ones running out of steam now.

At least try to keep up with the program, false positives are yesterday's game it's all about vaccine deaths and mandates now for the hip conspiracy kids.

edit on 19/9/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join