It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VAERS Covid Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think it's funny people are arguing over the data in VAERS when it is where all the vaccine companies say to report anything that happens and the data itself is used by all agencies for their figures.

But yeah...totally unreliable and whatnot.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Is that a study from 2007-2010 or am I reading it wrong?

a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yes, and the changes recommended were not made.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think it's funny people are arguing over the data in VAERS when it is where all the vaccine companies say to report anything that happens and the data itself is used by all agencies for their figures.

But yeah...totally unreliable and whatnot.

Even the CDC says the adverse effects are underreported. Still, it is the best data we have on adverse effects. The vaccine makers use it for their list of the most commonly reported adverse effects and for other adverse effect warnings.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I think it's intentionally confusing mate. As i said to you in the other thread now they're vaccinating children the truth will become more clear. It's going to be impossible to cover it up if suddenly in a years time child mortality is considerably higher than it was pre-vaccination and mid pandemic. Healthy school age children rarely die and haven't been dying from Covid. If suddenly that number increases and they blame a new variant the cat is out of the bag.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'm doubtful of what's going to happen with that.

I'm not sure it's a good idea but I can't see the Tories doing something that would destroy them politically for the next 20 odd years at least.

As it stands they are the only party in the UK and doing something that would kill kids would lose them what they have, I can't see why they would risk it and I hope I'm right.

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

It depends if the spin says it is a new strain of Covid, how will anyone prove different. It will be like the Waren Commission. A stacked show trial with a few conspiracy theorists knowing otherwise.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

As I said pal they will blame it on some new variant and the masses will gobble it up.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Nope! The Dem would have you tarred and feathered if you don’t just get the poke and deal with the consequences... how ever long or debilitating they may be.

I teach at a school where EVERY SINGLE staff member has been vaccinated since the end of March. The vast majority of our students are vaccinated, as well. Want to know how many adverse effects have happened to our population?

The answer is none. And, the vaccinations allow us to have school in person.

Stop spreading the narrative that the vaccine is harmful. That's just not the truth.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Dude, just read what you wrote. It's perfect for this forum. A few conspiracy theorists that know otherwise!

originally posted by: anonentity

It depends if the spin says it is a new strain of Covid, how will anyone prove different. It will be like the Waren Commission. A stacked show trial with a few conspiracy theorists knowing otherwise.

Bang on!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join