It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VAERS Covid Report

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
VAERS NUMBERS REPORT/DATA

Almost 15K deaths

Miscarriages

Heart Attacks

Myocarditis/Pericarditis

Permanently Disabled

Thrombocytopenia/
Low Platelet

Life Threatening

Severe Allergic Reaction

Shingles

Are people not allowed to say the risks are too great, at this point?
My body, my choice right?
edit on 19-9-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/19/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The Nuremberg Code needs to be upheld to the fullest extent.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You know the idiot shills will just say "anybody can get on there and report fake S###"

And all the antivaxers are just fudging the numbers.

We have had antivaxers and VAERS for as long as I can remember so why are they just now skyrocketing and only with this vax?
edit on 19-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Besides everything else, it's disgusting that pregnant women are pressured into taking this experimental injection

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shasta9600
Besides everything else, it's disgusting that pregnant women are pressured into taking this experimental injection

Any population boom from boredom covid babies is being negated by the jab and miscarriages.

(post by Fryguy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Convenient that the government gives immunity to vaccine makers and also sets up the official reporting system in such a way that they have automatic plausible deniability. That said, pre-covid it was considered the best source of adverse reaction data and the driver for many FDA pullbacks of vaccines. Head in sand much?
edit on Sun Sep 19 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If one tenth of those things are vaccine related, that is way too much for a vaccine. I would bet that the stimmulation of the immune system contributed to about a quarter of those reports. Remember, this virus does not directly kill many people, it possibly contributes to the Covid deaths. So does the vaccine. A vaccine is supposed to do way more good than harm, these vaccines are flunking and nobody is doing anything about it.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
How would those figures compare to most other medications or treatments in the US, any idea?

I can't base it on the UK as you guys are different and the regs are different as well.

a reply to: rickymouse

edit on 19/9/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

No idea. I know that England is coming up with information of the uptick in problems following the vaccinations and the figures probably pretty much match the trend seen in Vaers. The problem is proving in court or medically that the vaccine directly increased the deaths or disabilities. It costs a lot of money to prove that and they will not accept the evidence because it is a relationship when in fact the whole way vaccine evidence to allow utilization is still a relationship study.

They do not give the people in the studys the virus to test what happens, they are basing the results on them getting the virus in daily exposure. so why isn't the evidence on the vaccine increase in bad side effects evaluated the same way?

England did think about giving all people in the tests the virus to test it's effectiveness, but it was not approved. The study would not have to be nearly as large because everyone would be exposed enough to cause a disease. The whole vaccine testing procedure is broken, especially when they are cherry picking which evidence they accept.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It's just too complex to figure out without all the info for most of us I think.

So many different stories and conflicting interests it all becomes a jumble.

Our yellow card system is similar to you vaers. It currently stands at about 1600 reported mortalities.

This sounds bad but you have to factor in the fact that these are only reports and it's not confirmed that the vaccine was actually the cause of death, they may just have died shortly after taking the vacination. We made that mistake with the initial covid mortality figures so we shouldn't do that again.

Then we need to know the age and health of those that died, it's far more worrying having a fit and healthy 30 year old dying a week after the vaccination of heart issues as it is an 80 year old with existing issues.

You have to factor in the numbers as well. In the UK there's been over 90,000,000 vaccines administered to date. With a rollout that size is 1500 unconfirmed deaths with no data on existing medial issues or age really that bad?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Nope! The Dem would have you tarred and feathered if you don’t just get the poke and deal with the consequences... how ever long or debilitating they may be.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

openvaers.com...
Just look at the 1st graph. Deaths reported to VAERS for all vaccines since 1990

The last 2 years have more than doubled the previous 30 combined

Did the antivaxers just find vaers or what?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's just too complex to figure out without all the info for most of us I think.

So many different stories and conflicting interests it all becomes a jumble.

Our yellow card system is similar to you vaers. It currently stands at about 1600 reported mortalities.

This sounds bad but you have to factor in the fact that these are only reports and it's not confirmed that the vaccine was actually the cause of death, they may just have died shortly after taking the vacination. We made that mistake with the initial covid mortality figures so we shouldn't do that again.

Then we need to know the age and health of those that died, it's far more worrying having a fit and healthy 30 year old dying a week after the vaccination of heart issues as it is an 80 year old with existing issues.

You have to factor in the numbers as well. In the UK there's been over 90,000,000 vaccines administered to date. With a rollout that size is 1500 unconfirmed deaths with no data on existing medial issues or age really that bad?

When I was around forty years old, I got my second flu shot. I knew of the bad reaction following my first flu shot and informed my doctor of it stating it could have just been a coincidence. It happened again with the second shot and he witnessed how bad it was. He informed me never to take one again because it could kill me. The doctor was about fifty five at the time and he knew of people who got that overreaction similar to what I got in the days following and said some wound up in the hospital and one did die from it. I must know half a dozen people who got major flu like cytokine storm reactions after the vaccine, all were told to never get another flu shot by their doctors. None of their kids ever got a flu shot, it does run in the families somewhat, but my brother has taken them but he says they don't really help, he gets the flu right after....which means he does not get it as bad as I do which means the intensity is not so critical. I never get the flu bad, a mild case that two hot totties can cure in a day or two.

The flu vaccine also kills and hospitalizes some people. I personally knew three that spent time in a hospital and the people who said they had severe reactions were level headed people, not hypochondriacs. I know some hypochondriacs too, you cannot trust anything they say, but often there is an unknown reason for their ailments. Like HPV in women.

I wasn't born yesterday, I know how the government makes everything expensive and screws everything up around here in the USA. Give them a simple good Idea and it becomes a majorly expensive piece of crap after all the people on the top add their ideas on.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
this is interesting

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

15,650 Deaths if you count VAERS ID#1669577

🤔

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Why would you count this?

This spontaneous report received from a consumer

The patient received Covid-19 vaccine ad26.cov2.s (suspension for injection, route of admin was not reported, batch number: unknown and expiry date: unknown) dose was not reported,

On an unspecified date, the patients died from unknown cause of death. It was unknown that whether autopsy performed for reported patients.

The event(s) has an unknown/unclear temporal relationship, is unlabeled, and has unknown scientific plausibility. There is no information on any other factors potentially associated with the event(s).

www.medalerts.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Why would you count this?

This spontaneous report received from a consumer

The patient received Covid-19 vaccine ad26.cov2.s (suspension for injection, route of admin was not reported, batch number: unknown and expiry date: unknown) dose was not reported,

On an unspecified date, the patients died from unknown cause of death. It was unknown that whether autopsy performed for reported patients.

The event(s) has an unknown/unclear temporal relationship, is unlabeled, and has unknown scientific plausibility. There is no information on any other factors potentially associated with the event(s).

www.medalerts.org...

Absolutely! Because they are 726 deaths reported to VAERS. Of course they should be counted like every other death reported to VAERS.

This spontaneous report received from a consumer via company representative

A lot of VAERS reports come from consumers -- like pharmacies -- who contact their company representative from the vaccine maker to report deaths.

And every single one of those deaths should have its own report. Shame on J&J for burying them, like this. When you roll 726 deaths into one report...you are bound to not be very specific.

My question is why they were all rolled into one report? I am NOT thinking 'it must be meaningless, let's not ask questions or count them." Geez.

edit on 9/19/2021 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well, I can remember reading about some deaths from last year that were attributed to CV19 but in reality were caused from cancer, disease, or a "motorcycle accident". So who do we believe?

Remember that one?
And all the talk of inflating numbers?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join