It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is nobody asking the important questions?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
We are deep into clown world now, it's not a snotty little joke anymore, it's not up for discussion, it's real and now.

So we have the Afghanistan withdraw. Depending on who you ask, it was the greatest airlift in history, or it was the largest military mistake in history, and the facts don't change for either argument. For those of us who feel it was done poorly, planned poorly, but executed as well as it could have been given the severity of the bad choices they were left with, there is but one question.

Who ordered that the military personnel be evacuated first?

Any other questions are secondary to that. Whoever ordered that part of this, needs to be removed. That was the key part of why this went so poorly, and that alone caused the cascade of issue to compound.

Covid, it's kind of a thing. We are somehow spending time arguing if the government has the right to force you to take an experimental vaccine. Americans, who lived in this country all their lives, are arguing FOR the government to have the right to force you to take a brand new drug. Keep in mind, you don't have to be for or against the efficacy of the vaccine to see an issue here. And for the force to take place, since no other avenue exists yet, the way the pressure is being applied is by restriction of rights. Can't work, can't travel, can't eat in restaurants, and I'm sure a few more.

The question, "Is this the way we want the government in the Unites States of America to treat the citizens of that nation?"

Again with covid, along the same lines as the above, there are those who have had covid and recovered. Peer reviewed studies have indicated that natural immunity is at least as good and likely quite a bit better than the vaccines. Yet everyone in that category is listed as "unvaxxed and evil", since those are the one's killing grandma.
www.bmj.com...

Question:"Why is nobody able to talk about natural immunity, and why have there been no studies into that extremely important aspect of any even such as this? It's literally in the first steps of the investigation!"

Also with Covid, no treatments have been widely discussed. Go home and if you get super sick, to the ER with you.
Yet we see reports of Ivermectin popping up at the same time we see articles of Vaccine efficacy waning.

Question: "Why is there not several independent studies on the use of Ivermectin, Hydroxy whatever, and any other non lethal cures that have been presented? If they work, great, if they don't, we need to hear that too, but from a science aspect, not a political one."

If we could ask these questions and get solid answers from those who have the ability to control these things, we might start to understand what is real and what is manufactured fear. To find the truth is important for our future.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
They don't care about natural immunity. This is a slow burn to the apocalypse

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Dig. The covid flu itself doesn't kill you, pneumonia does. So pneumonia drugs are the ticket.... well those and O2 respirators.

Ironic though smokers rarely get hospitalized. When I had it I never really coughed, couldnt get out of bed though. Mostly had a headache. Oh yeah I had COVID-27 though
edit on 19-9-2021 by BrightlyDark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Also

Why was a test used that tests positive for the flu?
..while the flu dissapeared
Pretty BIG problem there.
The entire scam is based on the pcr test.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Because you need to jump in to the rabbit hole and spend tremendous amount of time to get the picture of reality.

Or the simple answer:money

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prisoner60863
They don't care about natural immunity. This is a slow burn to the apocalypse

It's faster and cheaper to vax you than to confirm if you are already immune.

Put simply, a vaccination campaign is the most efficient use of tax payer's money under current circumstances.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Also

Social distancing, mask wearing, and obsessive hand washing did away with the flu last winter.

It's not a scam, it's proof that good hygiene reduced infection rates.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Lol..right, get real.
Most people didn't mask up here.

I don't need cnn to tell me the reality on the ground either.
I was in the hospital weekly for nearly 2 years for checkups.

The hospitals were empty. While the news was telling me it was a gd super ebola grade warzone.
Screw the media.

You playing along is dangerous.
edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The answer to your question is partisanship... all of those issues you addressed pail in comparison to the issue of "who is currently controlling the government" in the minds of the American people. In the minds of the American people we are in double overtime in game of political sport and nothing is as important as our side having the advantage... even if they need to comit penalty after penalty after penalty. Our tribe wining is all that matters now.

I just heard an interview with Burney Sanders and he was asked about the botched drone strick in Afghanistan. A man who has been adamantly against the use of drones in this way danced around the topic so as not to make his captain look to bad for the mistake he made.

When people are so willing to give up on their principles to win the game there is no hope for consistency and common ground. Its almost pointless to even look for it.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Ok what if I am happy to use my own funds? What then...you think anyone is going to care that i have a medical record of immunity...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

This....notice the vax/anti vax crowd here on ATS is spread exactly the same as the political split.

It is insane.

I think they think it's harmless and the small and temporary inconvenience is worth it to get back at the orange man crowd.

Not even trolling here.
edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Also

Social distancing, mask wearing, and obsessive hand washing did away with the flu last winter.

Then why didn't that same good hygiene reduce covid transmission? Your logic has more holes than swiss cheese

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

#1, why isn’t anyone talking about natural immunity…
Answer: It is free and does not make anyone money

#2, Why aren’t there studies on Ivermectin,
Answer, there are many many studies on Ivermectin (not covid targeted) It is nothing short of a miracle drug.
So why are people so against it?
It is sooooooooooooooo cheap! Again, it does not make anyone money.

If you research some illnesses or ailments, you will find cheap natural remedies have been proven to be more effective than their prescription counterpart. Why would a pharmaceutical company do research to show this. There is literally no incentive for them to do so. They are there to make money, that’s it. They control so much in our country it’s ridiculous.
I honestly don’t think people realize how rich the Pharma companies are. Just look up some of the big ones and look up CEO’s pay, or the executive members…Look up their salary (That’s only a small part) then look up their net worth, not millions, but BILLIONS.

They are GREEEEEEEEEEEDY! So Greedy. It’s never enough.
www.forbes.com... ces-covid-19-vaccine-results/?sh=62e3ecfa4784

Three Billionaires Behind Pfizer's Vaccine Partner BioNTech Are $2 Billion Richer After It Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Results

edit on 19-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Ehhh, i feel instead of Left vs. Right it's authoritarianism vs. Libertarianism. Those who want to be oppressed in the name of the common good vs. Get off my lawn.

I am team get off my lawn.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Same difference really.
The left perceive their guys in power now and were so polarized by Trump, they would back sterilizations, or any new right removal policy.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Who ordered that the military personnel be evacuated first?

Any other questions are secondary to that. Whoever ordered that part of this, needs to be removed. That was the key part of why this went so poorly, and that alone caused the cascade of issue to compound.

One could argue that that was President Donald Trump.

"The Trump administration in February 2020 negotiated a withdrawal agreement with the Taliban that excluded the Afghan government, freed 5,000 imprisoned Taliban soldiers and set a date certain of May 1, 2021, for the final withdrawal.

And the Trump administration kept to the pact, reducing U.S. troop levels from about 13,000 to 2,500, even though the Taliban continued to attack Afghan government forces and welcomed al-Qaeda terrorists into the Taliban leadership.

June 26 [2021] — At a rally in Ohio, his first since leaving office, Trump boasts that Biden can’t stop the process he [Trump] started to remove troops from Afghanistan, and acknowledges the Afghan government won’t last once U.S. troops leave.

“I started the process,” Trump says. “All the troops are coming back home. They [the Biden administration] couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process .… It’s a shame. 21 years, by a government that wouldn’t last. The only way they last is if we’re there.”

www.factcheck.org...

"On 12 August [2021], following continued Taliban victories across Afghanistan, the Biden administration announced that 3,000 U.S. troops would be deployed to Kabul International Airport to secure the evacuation of embassy personnel, U.S. nationals and SIV applicants. With the rapid advance of the Taliban in the provinces, on 14 August the US increased its troop commitment to 5,000. On 15 August, with the fall of Kabul, another 1,000 troops were deployed, and on 16 August, another 1,000 troops were deployed, bringing the total number of troops to 7,000."

en.wikipedia.org...(2020–2021)

Biden actually INCREASED the number of US troops in Afghanistan compared to Trump to cover the evacuation.

edit on 19-9-2021 by 1947boomer because: ETA

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
There was a good timeline for withdrawal for everyone to evacuate.
Biden chose to ignore it for a year and a half .
Until it was nearly too late .
Get that....
A year and a half.

People only get the swayed news stories and actually believe in it.
They never get the whole story .
One has to put the pieces together as to not look ignorant to the informed amongst them.

edit on 9/19/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Also

No, because EVERYTHING was labeled covid to keep the numbers and fear high.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Yeah but Biden had 8 months plus some "President - Elect" meeting time to screw it up and guest what the Talibanies saw him coming a mile away 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

We all know there’s no money in cures JAGStorm right???

Covid = BIG MONEY.

But I have a question about that.

Everyone says it’s the big pharmaceutical companies that get rich but I think that’s way too simplistic to me.

“Three Billionaires Behind Pfizer's Vaccine Partner BioNTech Are $2 Billion Richer After It Announces Covid-19 Vaccine Results“

Just who is it that really gets the billions and billions in profit each year?
3 billionaires?
Where exactly does the profit really end up?

network dude is right about not asking the right questions.

There certainly is no money in natural immunity as you stated JAGStorm.

Will we EVER get the answer to even a handful of the truly tough, intelligent questions that get asked in one place.

A place like right here at ATS.....

Ever wonder who P really is? Does P get all the money in the end?
Asking tough questions.....

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Words matter

top topics

<<   2 >>

join