It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update for eveyone..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Kingnothing33

" I’m no doctor "

Ah Yeah , NEXT .

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit there are plenty of doctors speaking out online, listen to them and learn that government is not here to help. Governments has existed all my life spreading disease destruction and death, they seem to be good at nothing else. One needs not be a doctor, read the studies that confirm it, it’s not hard to do. Poison is poison. Take a look @ vaxpain .us and then tell me what is meant by safe and effective.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

You and your family have the right to move hospitals and refuse treatments

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Are you a doctor? Maybe there is no reason to treat them with it either.

Also, I've noticed that as soon as many of you get sick, you are right there, at the hospital, asking the PROFESSIONALS for help.

Maybe you guys should just stay home and treat yourselves since you don't seem to trust the doctors. I'm serious. The first few post basically state it. So fix yourselves, and leave the hospital beds to those who believe in the doctors and their education.

a reply to: infolurker

Classic low-information post.

Just like any other pursuit, not all doctors are equivalent. That is why, when diagnosed with a serious health ailment, one seeks multiple opinion.

In the past few months I have seen shocking, unbelievable conduct from MDs, including refusing to treat unvaxxed (!), spreading misinformation about Ivertimectin (see the Oklohoma doctor who LIED about an outbreak of Ivertimectin overdoses in an Oklahoma hospital system), and disgusting bedside manner (smugly telling dying patients that it's too late to treat the virus with a vaccine, and then bragging about this on social media)

Doctors are not infallible.

Doctors have biases.

Not all doctors are compassionate, objective care givers.

Nobody should get kicked out of a hospital for pleading with a doctor to try something, anything to help their dying loved one. Disgusting behavior.

There are the pathologically mistrusting who question everything, and the pathologically gullible who take everything the MSM tells them with out a shred of scrutiny. Prudence demands being between those two extremes in dealing even with healthcare professionals,. That is not my own opinion, but a suggestion from a family member that has worked in the healthcare industry and dealt with dozens of doctors in every conceivable discipline for the better part of 30 years.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
May I ask WHY do so many Americans think that their government is trying to harm them? Simple question; looking forward to sensible replies...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I live in Canada, and I've been treating myself for most of the things because health care system here has been slowly dying for a while.
I have no access to a doctor, nor a clinic unless I get lucky, and the hospital has been frowning for many years already, when I go there.

Do you think I can get back the taxes I paid for the healthcare system that refuses me?

I sliced my thumb to the bone, and a bit more. I stitched it alone and I have virtually no problems with it. Only with the cold.

Anyways, any more "threat" you have to offer, you wonderful human being that you are?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

" learn that government is not here to help "

That is Selfevident among Most People with a Functional Brain . I do not Trust ANY MD's , they Lie alot.............

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlaska
May I ask WHY do so many Americans think that their government is trying to harm them? Simple question; looking forward to sensible replies...

The real question is what makes you think they aren't???

The proof is all around us. If you are seriously asking this question... what rock are you living under??? No offense... I am generally curious as to how you view the world in which you've been presented...

Pls do tell.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Are you a doctor? Maybe there is no reason to treat them with it either.

Also, I've noticed that as soon as many of you get sick, you are right there, at the hospital, asking the PROFESSIONALS for help.

Maybe you guys should just stay home and treat yourselves since you don't seem to trust the doctors. I'm serious. The first few post basically state it. So fix yourselves, and leave the hospital beds to those who believe in the doctors and their education.

a reply to: infolurker

Are you aware that doctors disagree? Some doctors think Ivermectin and monoclonal antibodies are the solution. Fathom...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I do hope pro vaxxer's come around..

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Halfswede

The sources provided

The source you provided says that is the claim. The source you provided does not support the claim.

we found no evidence to support Jensen’s assertion that “Medicare has determined” that hospitals will be paid $13,000 for patients with COVID-19 diagnoses or $39,000 for COVID-19 patients place on ventilators.

www.snopes.com...

You use Snopes ????

Now i have seen it all..

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
A reply to: SoundisVibration

Very sorry to Hear of your loss. I can totally understand where you are coming from because I’ve lost 4 Family Members…. A Brother, his Wife, an Aunt and a Cousin.
ALL 4 were “Fully Vaccinated” (I know now these aren’t vaccines. They are DNA Altering BIO Weapons). In ALL 4 cases they were given a Lethal Cocktail with Remdesivir in it. AVOID HOSPITALS AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
"Vaccine Efficacy wanes after 6 months" = Antibody Dependent Enhancement.

Sorry for what you're going through.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlaska

Every government in the world is completely cucked to the globo-corporate fascists who actually run the show. It's really that simple. The world is run by a conglomerate of self proclaimed "elites", many of whom are direct descendants of the aristocracy of old. Did you think all of the revolutions of the 19th and 20th centuries were truly enough to put them back in their place?

They "handed power" back to the demos, in name only, whilst increasing their wealth and power from the shadows, funding the duly elected governments of the world, so they would forever be in their debt. This needs to be understood before your question can be answered honestly.

Because "the government" doesn't want you dead. The same bunch of psychopathic eugenicists that have been quite openly telling us their are too many of us poors around for over a century, they're the ones that want you dead. It's literally their whole MO. They call the shots and your government does what they're told like a good little gimp, then crawls back off to it's box once the damage is done. We then all fight over who's the next gimp we elect and the cycle repeats itself.

This is why it all seems so well co-ordinated. Because it is. There is a tip to that pyramid. There is a head to this beast. A small group of highly influential powers have decided now is the time to pull the trigger. There is a reason the efforts to divide us all have gone into overdrive over the last 5-10 years. Along every line. Party, religion, race, gender, you name it, they've been pushing all the right buttons.

Because for their plan to work, we have to kill eachother. Get it? They want to be left with a billion worshipful slaves, not a billion hardened survivors. They have to present themselves as the messiahs that saved us from ourselves, cos we're too stupid to do it ourselves.

If we ever come together and fight back, it's game over for them.

I hope we do, but I'm not sure we will.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
OP this sucks but where are these located at? If this is happening there should be no secrecy behind where they are getting medical attention.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

Similar situation in my circle. I am posting just to add to documentation. I am in Pittsburgh. UPMC Presby specifically.

A family friend came down with the virus. Four other members of his immediate family also had it with mild symptoms followed by recovery.

He went to the hospital. He showed more severe symptoms which have teetered for maybe 2 weeks now. HIs O2 had at one time fallen to 75%.....they gave him some treatment and he refused a ventilator and after a bad day he was improving and his O2 went up to 87%. They suspected blood clots in his lungs and they found two in his legs. His condition worsened and they refused him Ivermectin because "it isn't proven effective as prescribed for COVID"

Today he is on a ventilator and his heart and kidneys are failing. He may have passed by now for all I know. It is an absolute CRIME against humanity and I only hope this nightmare soon comes to an end.

...on another front, same circle. My stepson reluctantly took the vaccine when out with coworkers and he just decided to go along. He was perfectly healthy and athletic and he is now having severe neurological issues His legs and arms are weak and now his eyes are being effected. He experiences extreme dizziness and nausea and feels like his nerves are on fire. Same hospital. They have tested him for literally E-V-E-R-Y-Thing under the sun and all tests come back negative.

This is truly a nightmare. Prayers to all....

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

It is most effective as an early treatment but it's been shown to have (lesser) benefit even in severe Covid illness at the maximum safe dosage in humans.

The problem is it is not based on scientific studies to rule out biases. It seems to help is not a good argument for the medical community. We will get there as to its effectiveness or not, but the medical community is not going to just throw things at it hoping something sticks as it seems some are trying.

edit on 21-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Faeded
And from what source tells you 95% unvaxxxed in hospital where u live eh?

I have sourced over and over from many different ones that both the States of OR and WA are reporting this. It seems I need to do it constantly...lol
What I'm talking about is direct input pretty much daily from hospitals, and I like to look directly at the State level to rule out the FOX/MSNBC/CNN/social media crap.

This is 1 hour old, as much as people want to push some agenda that the vaccine is not working and is worst than the virus is just not true no matter how you look at it.

This latest wave has been dubbed by health experts and President Biden as the “Pandemic of the Unvaccinated” and that is proving entirely true. At OHSU on Thursday, 90% of all hospital patients with COVID were unvaccinated, 97% of ICU patients were unvaccinated as were 96% of all patients on a ventilator. Over the last two months since the delta variant really took hold in the state, nearly all deaths have been unvaccinated people.

OHSU is the major hospital in Portland OR, but the reporting is very consistent across all hospitals in both states, so take it or leave it, don't really care.

Unvaxxed

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaPaTaco

1. Which vaccine did you take by chance? Pfizer
2. Did you read the vaccine insert? Yes
3. What kind of informed consent were you given? None, don't care as I have 50 other vaccines in me
4. Have you or How much research have you done on every ingredient in the vaccine? A crap load
5. Do you know what VAERS is? exceptionally well
6. Do you know the mechanism in which these vaccines are supposed to work? exceptionally well
7. Did you know this is a trial running thru 2023? Sure, but people seem to think it means something different than it is
8. Did you have a reaction? Zero, smallest of a sore arm for one day at best, same for my whole family, and I have yet personally met a person that had more than 2 or 3 days feeling a little sick, extremely rare. As far as reactions from a vaccine this one is about the least I have ever had, some vaccines really suck BTW.

Guaranteed you got those Unvaxxed in the Hospitals %'s..from the "Tell Lie Vision" or the "Propaganda Radio/News Rag" or heard it thru the grapevine, from other pigs in a fence spreading that lie around... and now you are saying it too...

I try and get my information from the local level as I see FOX/MSNBC/CNN/social media all play to one bias or another. Direct information from hospitals is pretty good.

There are plenty of videos out there from whistleblower nurses or folks in the health field that say it is actually quite the opposite.... that it is the vaxxed that are the majority of those hospitalized...

OK so...10 100 1000? That is the problem in all this...I know a person who says XYZ so the virus or vaccine is so bad... You do know that 96%+ of doctors are vaxxed... You also need to understand that people post things for hits so they can make money. I would look for credible sources to not spin anything and just go with straight facts. ZDoggMD is pretty good.

I would like to see your proof that it is primarily the unvaxxed in the hospital....

This is today from the local news show in Portland. Numbers in both OR and WA are followed daily. Also, before you say it is all fake you are the one getting your information from some random stranger saying so...lol

This latest wave has been dubbed by health experts and President Biden as the “Pandemic of the Unvaccinated” and that is proving entirely true. At OHSU on Thursday, 90% of all hospital patients with COVID were unvaccinated, 97% of ICU patients were unvaccinated as were 96% of all patients on a ventilator. Over the last two months since the delta variant really took hold in the state, nearly all deaths have been unvaccinated people.

I will end with this.... The vaccine does not protect you from contracting the BioLierus... in fact you most likely shed the spike protein inside of you on all the folks you came into contact with for quite some time... (maybe even still) Nobody knows...there are no long term safety studies on this garbage.

The vaccine can reduce contracting, but not 100% so true. You will not shed the spike protein, so false. You can shed the virus since it starts in the nasal passages, but the spike protein from the vaccine will never get to your nasal passages. Most of it stays at the injection site or in your lymph nodes where it is destroyed. Whatever gets into your blood is an extremely small amount if any. Stop watching/reading the BS stuff.

This is all still in the "Trial Period", which I expect within the next few months to years to end in a complete disaster.... and I'm sure they already have the cure to this stage waiting in the wings... (i.e. CRISPR)

Really, OK I guess you are the expert.

The best way to protect ones health and or support a sick body is thru natural/holistic means... "Let food be thy medicine and medicne be thy food"

Ya whatever... Tell that to the 250 million fat unhealthy Americans not me. You think they are pissed about taking the vaccine, try taking their Big Mac away, they would kill you in a heart beat over that.

I fear many of those who are happy to be vaxxed...and have not had some sort of adverse reaction either got the placebo.... or will in time see a decline in health in the short future... (I mean I pray that doesn't happen to you... yet the evidence points to the possibility of ADE and an uptick in Cancers, Heart Issues and Auto Immune issues increse substantialy from this jabberywocky)

There is always an excuse for no reactions, right? My family got it 4 total different places and time, so maybe 99%+ actually get very little anything.

So the mRNA is in your system for about a day with a 8 hour 1/2 life. It is really fragile...
The protein can only last 3 weeks at best and is the same protein the virus makes so the body attacks it and gets rid of it in short order as it does with any other typical virus.

So what do you think the fall out is from something that does one thing and is gone? The virus on the other hand does all this but is 20 times worst as it reproduces and puts spike protein throughout your whole body. It also kills off air sack cells in your lungs as it reproduces and that is typically what kills people whose bodies can not get control on the virus.

All the vaccine does is primp your immune system up front to help prevent serious stages of the virus.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The same Pfizer that has recently made some recalls for their anti smoking drugs i really wish good luck to you.

Zero, smallest of a sore arm for one day at best, same for my whole family, and I have yet personally met a person that had more than 2 or 3 days feeling a little sick, extremely rare. As far as reactions from a vaccine this one is about the least I have ever had, some vaccines really suck BTW.

I assume you got your first doe. First dose you wont feel expect a few like a headache or sore arm..

7. Did you know this is a trial running thru 2023? Sure, but people seem to think it means something different than it is

And you quickly jump in to get the vax because you believe its "Safe" again i am not going to judge your decision.
edit on 21-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join