It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future of Food shortages and Famine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
As long as we don't lose electricity, I'm good. I have enough frozen meat to last me 6 months or so.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That is why I do not live in a big city. 25 mins outside is fine with me with a medium size one. Can you see LA with no one able to leave and in a few weeks they go full cannibal on each other...lol.

I live in the North West lots of hunting and fishing available.
edit on 19-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If you buy fruit juice in the cartoon, beware that the fruit is not in the best condition. What I'm leading up to, its not the best time to buy fruit juice. Most of it comes from South America. What you may want to check out is the apple juice that McDonalds serve. Does it come from China. Check it out, I think its true.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We usually stock enough food to supply us, our kids, and grandkids for three months of living. That is as much as we can rotate. We will be buying another half cow in about two months, usually happens in November most years. I thought of just bulk buying for us this year because we are getting a new furnace next week, but the kids are wanting their beef Christmas presents....I told them I would give them a hundred bucks instead of the two hundred bucks worth of beef, but they do like the beef we get and want to keep it coming in. I told them they have to get freezers to store it in, I am sick of running three upright freezers all the time. The oldest one is an emergency freezer, it is expensive to run, usually I want it to move stuff to when we defrost and for the first month after getting the half cow. They go out and buy lots of junk food to stuff their freezers full of and do not have room. I told them I am not going to even deal with it, if they like the beef they can buy it from the farmer at full price. Their T-Bones, porterhouse, and Rib steaks cost about sixteen bucks a pound, their christmas presents contain four of those kind of steaks which only costs me about six bucks a pound, same as hamburger or above.

I reserved a half a cow for this year, but next year, I am not going to do it anymore, it is frustrating trying to get the kids to come pick up their beef, homemade freezer jams,,,made Cherry, Strawberry, raspberry, peach, and grape this year, all from fruits from local people or farms We gave away a hell of a lot this year and still have maybe thirty half pints left for ourselves and relatives and close friends. The kids only got eleven full pints of various jams each this year so far, had to argue with them to make room in their freezers. If they do not get them when they are ready, I am going to give them away to friends and they will not get any anymore. That grape jam is the hardest to make, a lot of prep but as with the other jams we make, a real lot better than any grape jam you can buy around here though.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980
Well I'm in the UK (I can't answer for the US because they have massive distances for supplying) and I don't know where you live but you have to get out and ask people about your worries. Let me answer.
1. CO2 shortage?? Do you think this affects the food chain. CO2 is used in freezing produce, SO why buy frozen food, buy fresh. Do you not have a local butcher selling fresh meat. Are you not within a short distance from a farm to buy direct.
2. The con of fuel shortages. My nephew drives a tanker out of a very large depot and I can tell you direct there is no fuel shortage. Now what I am saying is the shortages are man made, they choose to short deliver to hike the prices up.
3. Lack of drivers. My son-in-law drives for a country wide supermarket and the reason of the shortage is two fold. A. coming out of the EU this government put that much red tape for most of the foreign drivers they went home. But not all, a couple of Poles live next door to my daughter and both of them (both HGV drivers) stayed. Now B. the other reason is the low pay for long hours and the government fast tracking training so there will be a glut of drivers.
4. Shortage of bottled water???? I nearly fell of my chair with laughter. Are people that scared they dare not drink tap water?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Why is everyone advertising how much prep food they've got?

If I was a super hacker I'd probably have a list of all your names and addresses by now.

I don't, because I know fk all about hacking lol. Just sayin though.. 🕵️

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
To survive you need knowledge that is actively practiced and enough experience to know what you need to do. You must be a Jack of all trades, adaptable to your surroundings and situation. You should be just as able to survive in the natural environment as in an urban one during a famine.

Learn, read, go out and try things, train for these scenarios before you have to learn it on the fly. If you ever find yourself thinking there is nothing left to eat, you haven't taken a good look around your local environment. I'm not talking about worms and bugs either, but they can make useful bait in certain situations.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I am an ex slaughter man and I am also aware that if people start to go hungry other ways will be found to feed people, however

Phosphate crisis is real. And a Lockdown before Christmas would likely bring food shortages and panic... This is no long shot.

Im not panicking I'm not even worried, I am a jack of all trades like MSB, I'm just trying to put the idea in people's head to be seof sufficient, these different reasons for food shortages coupled by Bill Gates prophetic lab made food venture tells me that famine is almost certain...

edit on 20-9-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We have a lot of canned food but we don't really use it. I am just hoping it lasts at least 5 years. got some MREs too

a reply to: DAVG1980

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If you lose power what then?

Grill it and make jerky?

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Meanwhile no one i know eats that beyond crap.

My joke was that Beyond Meat means meat from 'the beyond' ie they are harvesting the corpses lol

Whenever I am in the market that Beyond section is always fully stocked and no one gets it.

wonder why. not,.

a reply to: Trueman

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
to say it in bible terms:
now there is the stage of the second horseman of the apocalypse.
named the red horseman with sword. (blood, syringe needle - a needle is a small sword that cuts the skin)
this stage ends in december 2022.

the third stage is the third horseman: famine.
some points have been done here now.
-there are no bees. even with people locked up, this year has not been bees here.
bees are key for top 100 grains mankind eats.
-after the planes with chemtrails controlling weather in areas, some changes happened in the crops:
lot of different grains seeds and flowers planted are not producing flowers or grains.

the famine will be created with effort.
the third horseman arrives at independent time of the second horseman.

edit on 20-9-2021 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join