It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's not a soul.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm talking about the kind of ghost or spirits that are repetitive wearing the same period clothing or objects doing the same thing over and over . Some are recorded being seen walking on their knees but really are walking on the floor at the level it was when they existed.

It's an impression of light .

My theory is some flux/rift or environmental conection between our being and whatever force is holding us together has some kind of unseen explosive reaction that it imprints onto a timewave of some sorts that is in some kind of stationary loop .
So what could be the environmental recording media ?

I suppose it would be possible that the image itself is stationary some sort of reflective particles and the wave just lights them up depending on the Earth's orbit and position .

edit on 19-9-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Perhaps another perspective could be that it's a temporal effect. That is, an electromagnetic wave or some such can project an image forwards and backwards in time just as it happens.

S+F for endeavour!

edit on 19-9-2021 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Perhaps another perspective could be that it's a temporal effect. That is, an electromagnetic wave or some such can project an image forwards and backwards in time just as it happens.

S+F for endeavour!

Temporal refraction, interesting suggestion.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I'm talking about the kind of ghost or spirits that are repetitive wearing the same period clothing

So, there are no ghosts in Papua, nor in the Amazon? I mean, people there go happily naked; would they still see ghosts wearing clothes? Now, that would be a really thrilling and scary experience for them... Or is it ghosts do only appear in Western countries?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

I'm talking about the kind of ghost or spirits that are repetitive wearing the same period clothing

So, there are no ghosts in Papua, nor in the Amazon? I mean, people there go happily naked; would they still see ghosts wearing clothes? Now, that would be a really thrilling and scary experience for them... Or is it ghosts do only appear in Western countries?

Well being they are in Papua and naked really don't think a ghost would be wearing a powdered wig .
I'm sure they experience the phenomenon in their own way .

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Oh, my bad. Sorry. Yes, I think they will experience the phenomenon in their own terms. But if I were the ghost, I would appear wearing clothes there where they don't expect me to wear them, and fully naked there where they were expecting me to appear in clothes. I am assuming the idea is to terrify them, otherwise ghosts are useless, aren't they?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is sometimes referred to as the stone tape theory. Basically just a replay of something that may have happened a long time ago that left an impression on the environment and plays like a tape under the right circumstances - often called a residual haunt. These are not conscious or even entities, and tend to repeat the actions when the 'recording' was created

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The earths rotates on its axis at 1,056.33 mph (1700 kph), orbital speed is 66,616 mph (107,278.87 kph), as a solar system (heliosphere) moving through space it moves at a speed of 448,000 mph (720,986.11 kph).

So the moment we die if we are indeed ethereal in nature, we will just be in the darkness of space as we watch the solar system speed away, no time to leave an "imprint" on anything. We potentially will never be at the same time and spatial position (spacetime) as an entity the moment it has ceased functioning within the 4 dimensions.

Imprints are potentially impossible therefore making historical reenactment by ethereal objects done by a potential sentient entity/ties.
edit on 25-9-2021 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
forgot to add that our galaxy is moving at 1.3 million mph (2.1 million kph). For reference the speed of light is 670 million mph or 1.09 billion kph

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I might have an idea, myself, about how some unexplained events COULD perhaps be explained. I believe you would find my theory most interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

what are shadow people in you opinion

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I think there is more to a residual haunting, like why/how did the person die and is there some type of attachment to where the haunting takes place. So considering all these other factors that could play a role it could be a spirit.

However your theory of time and light, like it's some sort of inter dimensional graffiti is really cool to think about!

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

for all we know some ghosts are in essence a shadow of a person in another time or dimension

or the energy held in a spot that got allot of activity when the person alive miight act like a tape player for reality.

ETA: glad ats is getting wonderfully odd again.

edit on 26-9-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
But shadow people interact, they are not just shadows.

new topics

top topics

join