It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream of La Plama Volcano Erupting Now.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I wonder if all the smoke And gas will Affect the hurricane season at all ?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Doubtful. It's father north and east of where most storms form. The ocean temperature has more to do with storm development.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: Violater1

Thank you Violater1, much appreciated

You're welcome

I hope I'm wrong, but it appears, very slowly, to be intensifying.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Well, let's hope there is no major eruption or major earthquake there, because when one occurs half of Cumbre Vieja will slide into the sea causing around a 3,000 feet high tsunami that will reach the U.S. in about 8 hours and will devastate the east coast including New York, Florida, etc. I am writing "it will" because it is known that this will happen. the only question is when it will happen. Slowly but surely half of Cumbre Vieja has been sliding towards the sea, and any major upheaval there will cause it to slide into the sea and cause the largest tsunami known in the history of mankind.

edit on 20-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I seen this on the news today.
It was only about five years ago when I was there on holiday. We literally walked up to the volcano, they had a tour guide. I'm pretty sure they said it wasn't expected to erupt in our lifetime though.

Thanks for the list, I'm following this topic.

edit on 2092021 by Broze because: Typo

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: Violater1
This is the island, that if the Earthquake or volcanic eruption is strong enough, the Western part of the island can slide into the Atlantic and send a tidal wave thousands of feet high to the U.S. East Coast!

It's just a difference in simulation models. Either one COULD be true or none of them. Truth is, it's all speculation and nobody knows until it happens

You are correct. The media and the goons infiltrating our governments world wide need a distraction like this even if it doesn't do a thing to hurt the other Islands or the E Coast of the America's. Gabby is a distraction, the Haiti's at the border, and any thing else they can find will be used. In their world, we must not be allowed to believe our eyes and ears. By any means necessary will be the phrase that seals their own fate.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That claim has been largely debunked, read the entire thread. Subsequent studies found that estimate to be way off.

It could produce a locally large tsunami, but most high end estimates in a worst case scenario show a maximum of a 3 meter tsunami making it across nthe Atlantic. The chances of that happening are extremely low.
edit on 21-9-2021 by jrod because: F

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Burning lava swallows up holiday villas and boils swimming pools as La Palma volcano opens a new mouth forcing fresh evacuations amid warnings of poison gas cloud when molten rock reaches the ocean TODAY - Daily Mail

A new mouth opened on La Palma's volcano overnight after a 3.8 magnitude earthquake rocked the island, forcing fresh evacuations as the lava inched its way towards the ocean.

Dramatic footage shows millions of gallons of lava swallowing up farmland and holiday homes and even boiling swimming pool water as it snakes its way towards the island's west coast where it is expected to drop into the ocean today.

There are fears the lava will then create a toxic cloud of hydrochloric acid laced with fine glass particles that form when the molten rock is rapidly cooled.....

Nobody has been injured by the eruptionso-far as earthquake data provided ample warning for evacuations to take place.

edit on 9212021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

No one has been injured!

That's great news. It is sad to watch the lava swallow houses, at least evacuations and other steps to protect lives has been successful.

Unfortunately there is further deformation around the hot spots, so this is likely far from over.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What! got to 4:45 in the video.
"If you want to become a super villain and make this happen.
get the skills at Skillshare"....omg!

and all you need any way is a 1000lb bomb!
put it in a deen hole 1/3 from the top and 50 feet deep.

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: Violater1
This is the island, that if the Earthquake or volcanic eruption is strong enough, the Western part of the island can slide into the Atlantic and send a tidal wave thousands of feet high to the U.S. East Coast!

Yes, that could be problematic. Here is the summary from a few years ago.

edit on 21-9-2021 by buddha because: bad spilling

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Is it me or has the live feed frozen?
You can hear the booms in the background, but even the air seems to be clearing.
Rainbows
Jane
edit on am910America/ChicagoTuesday2021-09-21T10:19:52-05:0010America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The USGS rarely reports earthquakes above 4.0 magnitude outside of the US, they are not censoring anything.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

im getting no live feeds at all, they have all shut down. wonder whats happening?

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Is it me or has the live feed frozen?
You can hear the booms in the background, but even the air seems to be clearing.
Rainbows
Jane

In this live feed, you can see smoke venting actively, just right of center of the middle of the screen.

Looks like a propane tank just blew up!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

thanks for the feed. the other two i was watching shut down.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thank you. Can't find the bit you say just blew up like a propane tank. But not to worry, I'm sure activity isn't going to stop any time soon
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Someone is now moving the camera position around. So the above scenario has changed.
At least we know it's live, so far.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
WOW, are those gray plateaus the new cooled lava fields? They seem to be 2 stories high!

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

not sure what those are, they look pretty smooth.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
OK, so this white fire ball just flew across the screen.

It literally took a couple of seconds that's all...so not a bird!
Also horizontal across the screen, so doesn't tie in with where the lava is and not orange as you would expect!

Rainbows
Jane
edit on pm912America/ChicagoTuesday2021-09-21T12:12:54-05:0012America/Chicago09000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join