It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Stream of La Plama Volcano Erupting Now.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

October tornadoes are only new in that they aren't terribly common in this area of the country. They usually happen a bit farther south.

But all in all, this was an unusually quiet spring for tornadoes, so we are about due.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Hmm.... Looks like Mother Nature Needs to have More CO2 in Our Atmosphere to Feed her Flora , Take that you Dumb Ass Man Made Climate Change Believers ! ......LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
From 2 hours ago/

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I just got this the guy says it's LA Palma and it could affect hundreds of millions of people.vwww.bitchute.com...
Why are all the earthquakes in a grid pattern?

I saw the grid pattern in his video. But when I went to the EMSC site www.emsc-csem.org...
and couldn't find the page he was on. I did find this:
This shows 256 Eq's in the past 24 hours.
And this:

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I just got this the guy says it's LA Palma and it could affect hundreds of millions of people.vwww.bitchute.com...
Why are all the earthquakes in a grid pattern?

OK. I found it. Maybe someone can explain why it shows the quakes in a grid pattern.
www.emsc-csem.org...

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
After reviewing their world map of Eq's,
www.emsc-csem.org...
the only two other places in the world that displayed grids of earthquakes, were Crete and Pahala, HI.
Very strange.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You realize there are about a dozen Volcanos erupting around the world and La Palma is one of the smaller ones?

Major volcanic eruptions actually create a cooling effect, this was observed in 1992 with Mount Pinatubo as they provide a dimming effect.

Human emissions far exceed the amount of CO2 added to the atmosphere.

What you wrote is brain dead non sense, it is as if you never made it past an elementary understanding of science.

Here are some facts:

Several social media posts claim that a single volcanic eruption releases more carbon dioxide into the Earth’s atmosphere than humanity has since the industrial revolution. This is false; on average, human activities emit in three to five days what Earth’s volcanoes produce in a year, according to the United States Geological Survey.

factcheck.afp.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

It seems the grid pattern was just caused by someone purposely putting them in a straight line in order to show the label.

They weren't really in a grid pattern.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2

It seems the grid pattern was just caused by someone purposely putting them in a straight line in order to show the label.
They weren't really in a grid pattern.

Regarding the map at www.emsc-csem.org...
do you see anywhere else in the world that has multiple earthquakes, or swarms, that are in a grid pattern?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

La Palma seems to be going bonkers. With the amount of lava that keeps coming out, would it be correct to believe that the lava chamber must have a direct line down to the magma, and the more it comes the wider the feeder tube gets? Then like the branches on a tree the earquakes are like steam hammer , making the earthquakes in different areas, untill in those locations the magma breaks through.
edit on 25-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

" Human emissions far exceed the amount of CO2 added to the atmosphere."

Follow Me ........Ah , gotta Call You Out there for a Totally Uninformed BS Comment . Just ONE MAJOR Volcanic Eruption Releases More CO2 and Other Greenhouse Gases into the Earths Atmosphere than Humans have Released Since the Industral Revolution began in the 1800's to Today . I am Guessing your NOT a Climate Scientist , Correct > ? ...Hmm.......

edit on 25-10-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That is completely false..

You are wrong.

Please make an attempt to understand science before blindly some stupid meme that strokes your confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Yeah , Well.............

" A Volcano Eruption Can Emit More CO2 Than All Humanity. Why Worry? "

''''''''But back to your original question. It is quite timely as relatively recent, but intentionally ignored, evidence has emerged that volcanic contribution to atmospheric CO2 has been enormously under-estimated, as illustrated in the following article:

“Natural volcanic and man-made CO2 emissions have the exact same and very distinctive carbon isotopic fingerprint. It is therefore scientifically impossible to distinguish the difference between volcanic CO2 and human-induced CO2 from the burning of fossil fuels. This major problem with the AGW principle has been rationalized away by consensus climate scientists who insist, based upon supposedly reliable research, that volcanic emissions are minuscule in comparison to human-induced CO2 emissions (Gerlach 1991).

“Terrance Gerlach’s volcanic CO2 calculation was based on just 7 actively erupting land volcanoes and three actively erupting ocean floor hydrothermal vents (seafloor hot geysers). Utilizing gas emission data from this very limited number of volcanic features, Gerlach estimated that the volume of natural volcanic CO2 emissions is 100 to 150 times less than the volume of man-made CO2 emissions from the burning of fossil fuels and therefore of no consequence.

“To put this calculation process into perspective, the Earth is home to 1,500 land volcanoes and 900,000 seafloor volcanoes/hydrothermal vents. By sampling just an extremely small percent of these volcanic features it is impossible to imagine that the calculation is correct.

Discovery of Massive Volcanic CO2 Emissions Puts Damper on Global Warming Theory -James E. Kamis on November 6, 2018

principia-scientific.com...

Calm Down Karen ...........

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Humans emit much more CO2 than volcanic activity. This is not up for debate.

Humanity's emissions '100-times greater' than volcanoes

Human activity churns out up to 100 times more planet-warming carbon each year as all the volcanoes on Earth, says a decade-long study..

ossfoundation.us...

Volcanoes Emit more CO2 than Mankind,
This is a pervasive myth that continues to circulate. The idea that volcanoes put out more CO2 than mankind through human industrial output is patently false. Volcanoes put out around 0.2 Gt (200 million tons of CO2). The facts are clear and measured. As of 2010, humans put out on average of around 27Gt (Twenty Seven 'Gigatons') of CO2 per year. That's 2,700 million tons compared to natural cycles 200 million ton output.

Again this is not a debate. This is the just a presentation of facts.

Please go troll elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well the Grid pattern photo is taking off.

LIVE:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
When this first started to erupt, I figured this would be a relatively normal eruption for the island. I am starting to think this could keep getting bigger....I really do not know if it could 'fracture' the island and cause a massive landslide(and tsunami).

This volcano keeps surprising me. Original I thought it may last a month or two....now I do not see it ending this year.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Volcano now spewing chunks of lava the size of small houses!

LIVE:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Official warning of landslides and stronger earthquakes! There was a M4.7 this afternoon!

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The cone continues to grow, as more earthquakes are felt, an more explosions are seen.

LIVE:

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Its an amazing show tonight.

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join