It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant facebook lies and propaganda...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So, you are saying, that for the vaccine to work for the vaccinated, everyone must be vaccinated.

Because I'm not talking about covid deaths. Nor covid related illness.

But the fact that we are being forced to vaccinate, to save the vaccinated from getting covid... when they can still get covid and spread it..

make your mind up, you cannot have it both ways. You're either vaccinated, or you're still at risk.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

the newest penal colony to ever have existed, twice, now.

Great line. You need to get those t-shirts ready to print & sell today.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I claimed no such thing.

Yes, your post did.

..to use the protection that didn't protect the protected

Seems quite clear to me.

Are you telling me that the governments enforcing such things, saying just that very thing, are wrong?

I am saying that what your post claims is why it was removed from social media. Why are you conflating the issue?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I’ve embedded dots of very slightly different colors here and there throughout a meme I had grabbed somewhere and then meme seemed to get lost in the noise to the fact checkers after.

Does it still work?......🤷‍♂️

reply to: jerich0

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I claimed no such thing.

Yes, your post did.

..to use the protection that didn't protect the protected

Seems quite clear to me.

Are you telling me that the governments enforcing such things, saying just that very thing, are wrong?

I am saying that what your post claims is why it was removed from social media. Why are you conflating the issue?

It wasn't removed, if you read the actual OP you'd see they added a "partial false" tag to it.

I don't think giving much consideration to your input is going anywhere.

Seeing as even the retarded medical officials are even saying that you can still get covid and spread it, but hey, you won't die on a respirator much... Which makes that claim in the OP patently true.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
I’ve embedded dots of very slightly different colors here and there throughout a meme I had grabbed somewhere and then meme seemed to get lost in the noise to the fact checkers after.

Does it still work?......🤷‍♂️

reply to: jerich0

I would like to find out, but given this was an original, not sure. Perhaps just blurring the text and adding some texture, might..

But I did that very thing with audio, once. Added a bunch of subtle background noise that should have put off the auto censors.. they still busted it. their AI is much better than they let on. Or just have a lot of people sitting there reading and listening to every mundane thing that they come across.

Worth a try, next time !!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timucuan

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Where did you guys get the idea that the vaccine was a cure?

Hmm, my measles vaccine prevents me from getting measles. My chickenpox vaccine prevents me from getting chickenpox. My HPV vaccine keeps me from getting HPV. My Shingles vaccine keeps me from getting Shingles.

Why in the world would anyone believe that the CoVid vaccine would prevent them from getting CoVid.

I just read your post inside busted quote tags.

The answer is, this is not a vaccine. Your vaccines were tested long before being used. And not thrust into you via mandates and enforced jabs or you lose your job, freedom and liberty.

but never mind, have at it.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Most people don't actually support it being mandatory or forced though, even if they 100% support the vaccines themselves. We all just have to do what the government says because we live in a monarchy now where King Biden makes his proclamations and everybody just goes along with it. All I see is a lot of angry posts in comment sections most people I know offline aren't even aware the vaccine mandate is happening because they don't watch the news so there isn't really any talk about it aside from all the angry talk online where I live.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

How about all thise who've had it and recovered who now have less chance of reinfection than one who has been vaccinated? Why are we forcing them to be apart of these drug trials?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Don't you mean...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

But the vaccine is protecting people. People who are vaccinated are much less likely to get really sick or die, and they don't catch Covid as much.

Those who are not vaccinated are going to get sick at higher rates, and are going to the hospital at higher rates. And finally, are dying at higher rates.

Where did you guys get the idea that the vaccine was a cure? I've never understood it that way.

You have never understood it that way because you have believed the lies about the Covid jabs.
Real vaccines ARE a cure.
I was Vaccinated from measles, mumps, diphtheria, and many others. Guess what? I've NEVER got those diseases because I was IMMUNIZED!
Real vaccines cause immunization!

Covid vaccines DON'T!
Get the facts through your thick skull. You will be helping the planet that way by representing the actual truth instead of supporting the dangerous politicized version of things.
edit on 19-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So, you are saying, that for the vaccine to work for the vaccinated, everyone must be vaccinated.

But the fact that we are being forced to vaccinate, to save the vaccinated from getting covid... when they can still get covid and spread it..

make your mind up, you cannot have it both ways. You're either vaccinated, or you're still at risk.

No, but for some reason you want people to think that's what I said. It's the unvaxxed who need protecting from each other.

4 in 5 of the UK's population have been vaccinated. But that 1 in 5 who haven't been vaccinated account for 4 in 5 of all covid related deaths. Out of the 51,000 deaths over a 6 month period 38,000 of them were completely unvaccinated, 12,500 had a single shot, and 640 had both shots.

This means that the unvaxxed are dying at a substantially higher rate than the single vaxxed, who are in turn dying at a substantially higher rate than the double vaxxed.

Statistically (taken as an average over the entire population), every unvaxxed person will spread covid to 3 other people (usually close family members). In contrast for every 4 vaxxed people only one of them will spread covid to one other person.

A vaxxed person only has a 1 in 26 chance of getting covid after spending an extended period of time with an infected person. For an unvaxxed person, it's 1 in 4.

The numbers are pretty stark. The move vaxxed people the fewer deaths, and the lower the risk of other people being infected.

If 1 in 5 people remain unvaxxed then there will still be 10s of thousands of deaths every year until we reach herd immunity, but because that 1 in 5 represents millions of people herd immunity will be several years away. The longer these people remain unvaxxed the longer lockdowns and mask mandates will continue. Everyone else is being locked down because of them.

The only other solution is a two tier system where the unvaxxed are locked down and the double vaxxed area allowed to roam free. The chances of a double vaxxed person catching covid from another double vaxxed person are minimal.

What would you rather happen. Another 2 years of lockdowns and mask mandates, mandatory vaccination, or a two teir system. Because those are the only options on the table right now.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

But the vaccine is protecting people. People who are vaccinated are much less likely to get really sick or die, and they don't catch Covid as much.

Those who are not vaccinated are going to get sick at higher rates, and are going to the hospital at higher rates. And finally, are dying at higher rates.

Where did you guys get the idea that the vaccine was a cure? I've never understood it that way.

You have never understood it that way because you have believed the lies about the Covid jabs.
Real vaccines ARE a cure.
I was Vaccinated from measles, mumps, diphtheria, and many others. Guess what? I've NEVER got those diseases because I was IMMUNIZED!
Real vaccines cause immunization!

Covid vaccines DON'T!
Get the facts through your thick skull. You will be helping the planet that way by representing the actual truth instead of supporting the dangerous politicized version of things.

Because most people are immunized against those diseases in childhood you're not actually likely to ever encounter somebody who has one of them in order to pass it on to you.

For example, the chickenpox vaccine is about 90-95% effective, but you're extremely unlikely to ever meet anybody who is infected with it in the first place so you have almost 100% protection through herd immunity.

It's the same for mumps and measles you get over 90% protection, and are extremely unlikely to ever meet somebody with either of them.

If the same percentage of people were vaxxed against Covid as are vaxxed against common childhood diseases we'd be seeing Covid brought down to almost zero within a year.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

That is FALSE. If you have been immunized against all those diseases you are protected, and not because you won't ever be exposed to them. If you will never be exposed to them then you don't need the vaccines to immunize against them in the first place. (Duh)

I have been exposed to people with all of those diseases after immunization and never contracted any of them because of the real vaccines that immunize against them, not because you won't ever be exposed.

Now you are just making stuff up because you feel you belong to the group defending the totally corrupted power mad scheme of the profitable Covid jabs, and you have bought into the propaganda and lies. To make the Covid vaccine scam profitable, they need you to believe them. Congratulations.
edit on 19-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This happened to me last november when I posted a simple question to friends and family asking if any of them felt that covid was being overblown by the media. I was pretty much shunned by most at the time but it around xmas that I next posted a funny xmas vid and realized no one was seeing my posts. I tried again and, occasionally, a like minded friend will see it but that's it.

The last line in their response to you explains it all to me now. I never did see any official notice just that my posts went nowhere. Thanks for posting!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Covid is also new and probably bio engineered in a lab. Also, the variants and constant spread of covid probably throw a wrentch in everything.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's the unvaxxed who need protecting from each other.

The only other solution is a two tier system where the unvaxxed are locked down and the double vaxxed area allowed to roam free. The chances of a double vaxxed person catching covid from another double vaxxed person are minimal.

What would you rather happen. Another 2 years of lockdowns and mask mandates, mandatory vaccination, or a two teir system. Because those are the only options on the table right now.

When we were all unvaxxed, covid wasn't that serious to most people. That hasn't changed. Just the fear mongering has increased.

The last two sentences sound like you are angry at the unvaxxed... I'm hearing this everywhere, straight from the propaganda horse's mouth. The hatred is being cultivated. People are frustrated, I get that, but losing compassion for people who cannot get or are suspicious of an experimental shot will destroy our society.

Has it reached the point that the only way humanity will learn to unite is to go so overboard that they kill friends and family over personal decisons? Where no one world wide can any longer point a finger at the germans/nazis all the while insisting they wouldn't have done that?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You

I don’t know….

“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

www.politifact.com...

Biden exaggerated. CDC data shows that fully vaccinated people have gotten COVID-19, but these cases are rare.

…… you tell us?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”
-Joseph Robinette Biden

www.politifact.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

to me it seems like we need to clearly define what a vaccine is and what an immunization is.

if we can't agree with the definitions then we will never have resolution to the questions presented regarding the current medications.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join