It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky News: Fauci 'up to his neck' funding covid.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: carewemust

I understand your DDS (democrat derangment syndrome) kicks in everyday could you please explain how Dr Fauci has anything to do with deaths in any of the following countries which are independent of the USA and made there own policies in how to treat the disease, while he is responsible for the USAs approach how are you attributing other nations deaths to him?

Fiji, Angola, Sierra Leonne, Iceland, Mauritius, Laos, Togo, Gabon, Sudan, Jamaica, Cyprus, Rwanda, Finland, Estonia, Latvia or Norway (or any of the other countries which are not the USA)

He helped fund gain of function research that created this scourge against American law.

Do not make dangerous diseases.

My god it’s like talking to my children. Don’t play in traffic don’t stick your finger in the light socket. This is the f’in kids playing with loaded guns on the night stand. What do you f’n think would happen? Everyone that doesn’t understand this is a clear and present danger to humanity and should be dealt with accordingly.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

'accident' in as it 'leaked' before it was as deadly as they wanted it to be and got into the world earlier than they had planned.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
What if fauci is really a serial killer ? Serial killers come in all educational levels and different social class too… they aren’t just the creepy guy with a tattoo on his forehead that looks like a Satan worshipper … I can totally see Fauci as a serial killer .

He's no serial killer, he's a mass murderer, like Stalin, or Mao, or any of the other mass murderers in history.

<< 1  2   >>

join