It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA advisory commitee votes against booster shots heres why.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Me too.
Pure blood indeed.
At least unxd I was out w /cvd for a lil bit
a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
To be clear you are referring to the experimental gene therapy that has yet to be fully approved and still in testing stages?
That when I am near them they cause my body hair to stand like I am freezing (not cold at all)
Yeah strong evidence that they are safe pulease. Now cite your credentials to provide that diagnosis?
a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

edit on 19-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

A ten percent cull rate is not enough, they would like more. I can see a national emergency of some kind getting declared. Elections done on line so that will be them in for a very long time. How about Live births I wonder if they are dropping?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

There’s a small chance the current situation in the canaries will cause more death and destruction than covid could ever achieve.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

Biden is planning to restrict traveling for unvax this christmas holidays, he is planning to mandate passports for travelling within the states and airline will be required to only allow fully vax in order to travel.

He said he had the powers to bypass the governors for the good of the nation.

He may go full dictators then.

This President is EXTREMELY dangerous and "off kilter"

Biden Tells Governors To ‘Get Out Of The Way’ If They Won't Help Fight COVID

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite
Why LOL? The FDA will have to make a U turn. They will follow what dr Robert Malone and dr Ryan Cole are saying for months. (Let alone the Ivermectine and so). Those two doctors also are saying for months that vaccinated people will have problems down the road. Chronic infection, consequences of myocarditis, cancer (dr Ryan Cole) ... So better take this serious. I don't see any reason for LOL ... On the contrary ...

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The FDA said anyone over 65, or with immune problems or preexisting conditions that would require a booster should get one.

And like I said before, NOW YOU GUYS BELIEVE THE FDA? If they had said we all need boosters, I'm sure your opinion on them would have been different. I HAVE NO DOUBT.

I believe my own doctor over ANYONE here…we have multiple users who don’t give a s##t what happens to you…I thought everyone knew…

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The FDA said anyone over 65, or with immune problems or preexisting conditions that would require a booster should get one.

And like I said before, NOW YOU GUYS BELIEVE THE FDA? If they had said we all need boosters, I'm sure your opinion on them would have been different. I HAVE NO DOUBT.

I believe my own doctor over ANYONE here…we have multiple users who don’t give a s##t what happens to you…I thought everyone knew…

I don't anymore as our doctors are regulated to toe the line.

Ontario medical regulator threatens to punish doctors 

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems during an open session that these three testimonies from dissenting doctors finally made them vote against recommending booster shots, This seems legit if it is then it might appear the vaccine is basically finished and we will be witnessing a U-turn, that if it's not too late. Or will we get an executive order forging ahead with a failed protocol? www.bitchute.com...

Wouldn't this make the vaxport null and void. The so called vaccines wear off so what exactly is the passport proving? I would hope this brings down the house of cards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join