It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN is Being Cocooned to Hide His Mental Deficiencies - says Bob Woodward.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Lol and you're the exact problem im talking about. You can't have an honest conversation if i criticize both sides.

I gotta say democrats evil, trump good.

You're whats wrong with political America. And nothing will change as long as your keyhole perspective and zealot mentality controls the conversation.

You guys (both left and right) made it impossible to have a conversation. Especially an intelligent one.

Btw, how was there TDS? I critized biden and supporters. Then said Trump supporters are also similairly hard headed on criticism.

Thanks for proving me right? You cant tske any drop of Trump criticism withouf screaming TDS.

You Trump worshippers and the Biden believers are two sides of the same dumb coin. Enjoy your hatred.

edit on 19-9-2021 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This could be a Woodward red herring to make people automatically believe the Trump stories 😃

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

no it's a red herring🎃

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So does this mean he's been a larvae all this time and something like Mothra is going to emerge from the cocoon?? A very white and wrinklie Mothra, that feeds on hot sauce. Or maybe it'll be black and that will finally mean he cant be racist.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

Lol and you're the exact problem im talking about. You can't have an honest conversation if i criticize both sides.

You're whats wrong with political America. And nothing will change as long as your keyhole perspective and zealot mentality controls the conversation.

You guys (both left and right) made it impossible to have a conversation. Especially an intelligent one.

Btw, how was there TDS? I critized biden and supporters. Then said Trump supporters are also similairly hard headed on criticism.

Thanks for proving me right? You cant tske any drop of Trump criticism withouf screaming TDS.

You Trump worshippers and the Biden believers are two sides of the same dumb coin. Enjoy your hatred.

NO.

You can't have an honest conversation when your TDS causes you to make up or regurgitate misinformation and add unrelated smears in your post.

No other reason.

edit on 19-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I said Trump supporters often ignored criticism regarding Trump. How is that TDS. If i said Biden supporters often refuse to acknowledge Biden's criticism, would that be Biden derangement syndrome.

You can ramble endlessly against Biden and democrats and that is not derangement syndrome? but i say one problem with Trump supporters and i have TDS?

See the utter hypocrisy your spewing. Trump critics = derangemennt. Biden critics = truth seekers.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I said Trump supporters often ignored criticism regarding Trump. How is that TDS. If i said Biden supporters often refuse to acknowledge Biden's criticism, would that be Biden derangement syndrome.

You can ramble endlessly against Biden and democrats and that is not derangement syndrome? but i say one problem with Trump supporters and i have TDS?

See the utter hypocrisy your spewing. Trump critics = derangemennt. Biden critics = truth seekers.

You said this:

"They are just as hard headed as Trump supporters who refused to address criticism about Trump's behavior"

Based on entirely false premise.

Because 100% false.

And 100% democrat propaganda.

Why would anyone read a post beyond that?

Is like reading what you thought was a news article and then it suddenly goes all opinion on you.

Except much worse.

And the post I actually responded to had many more examples:

"Lol and you're the exact problem im talking about. You can't have an honest conversation if i criticize both sides.

You Trump worshippers and the Biden believers are two sides of the same dumb coin. Enjoy your hatred."

edit on 19-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
And this is exactly why they won't worry too much if Biden is replaced by Harris. She ALSO will be cocooned, protected and sheltered. You don't have to be a competent president if you're the democrat's choice, you just need to be alive.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I feel the same way concerning Woodward. Moreover, one of the risks of coming across views that align with mine is not assessing their merits. Put another way, the quality of the argument or factual content of a claim still matter. Woodward gives the impression that his role in providing a feeding frenzy for political sharks. The sharks are Trump and Biden's detractor's, and he threw away his integrity with the red meat in the water.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The Press is mad that Biden wouldn't let them ask PM Johnson any questions yesterday.

They filed a formal complaint: www.foxnews.com...

The Press are about to learn what the rest of us already know; THE BIDEN ADMIN DOESN'T CARE WHAT ANY OF US THINK, OR WANT.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, September 19, 2021

We're getting a better idea who U.S. President Joe Biden is talking about, when he says "They" are telling him to stop talking and walk away, or to answer only 3 questions today, or to let Kamala do the talking to foreign heads of state, or which reporters are "safe" to call on, etc.. etc..

Top White House aides set up a "wall" to shield President Biden from unscripted events and long interviews amid fears of the president’s testiness and habit of mangling statements, according to a new book.

"Peril" by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa cited a number of incidents from the gaffe-prone president in the early days of his administration, including a back-and-forth with a CNN reporter for which he later apologized.

"That side of Biden -- his tendency to at times be testy or mangle statements -- was still with him and now part of his presidency," the book says.

In turn, a number of Biden aides told the reporters that Chief of Staff Ronald Klain and then-White House advisor Anita Dunn worked to prevent such incidents by keeping him away from "unscripted events or long interviews."

"They called the effect ‘the wall,’ a cocooning of the president," they wrote.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

When you add the above revelations to the New York Times expose of a dysfunctional Biden White House, a picture emerges of an America in danger. (Biden White House after just 3 months: www.yahoo.com... )

The U.S. President, who is also Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military on Earth, is NOT IN CONTROL of this country!

Instead, Individuals who the American people did not elect, and do not know anything about, are calling the day-to-day shots.

What can Americans do to keep us from one day looking back, and wishing we had done more, to save our way and quality of life?

-CareWeMust

UPDATE 7-9-2022

The New York Times says Joe Biden is deteriorating. They unwisely use the blanket excuse of "AGE" as the reason, but forget that there are older people than Biden who are more alert and vigorous.

www.foxnews.com...

Biden is just a horrible President. He would have been 20 years ago, just as he is today.

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Notice how Joe Biden and Democrats polling numbers have edged upward, while Joe Biden is mostly out of the public domain, due to 2 bouts of Covid, and a 3-part extended vacation?

Also, why is the Federal Government spending $500,000 to build a wall around Joe Biden's BEACH HOUSE, when he only has 2 years (or less) left as U.S. President?

Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   

For sure.

It's very frustrating.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join