It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems a lot of athletes dying on the pitch these days.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Censorship is a weapon wielded by liars, deceivers, and the corrupted.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Okay, I suggest we wind this back a bit and actually look at the overall statsitics. He is reading raw data off a table from a much bigger pool of data and you are seizing and jumping on small bits of it. ATS knows better than this. ATS is critical. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: Grenade
So what's worse in your opinion?

Censorship of things that are clearly provable to be false and could cause the vunerable to make I'll informed decisions or allowing everything and anything with no regard for human safety?

It's not an easy answer I'll admit.

Actually, it's a really easy answer...

"If ye love wealth 'the approved narrative' greater than [the] liberty [of all to freely express themselves, regardless of whether or not you agree with what any particular person is expressing], the tranquility of servitude 'only being exposed to the approved narrative' greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you, and may posterity forget that ye were once our countrymen."

And ATS does censor things, that's why so many posts are removed and members banned.

I think they mostly only censor things that they believe could cause the site in geenral to be exposed to some legal liability from the government internet censors.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: Grenade
I'm not saying that only "official" information is valid or true though.

No, you are apparently saying that any information that goes against the official narrative that in your opinion could potentially be harmful to others if they blindly accept it as fact and act on it should be banned.

And as to the op it's not down to people to debunk anything it's down to those who propose the theory to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the theory is correct not the other way around.

The burden of proof lies with the claimant.

If they are stating it as fact, sure, but not if they are simply stating an opinion.

The burden of making decisions about what to believe or not to believe, especially with regard to what actions to take based on the available opinions, belongs to each and every individual.

It is called personal responsibility, and accountability.

Unless they show it to be true it's just speculation nothing more.

Speculation, opinion, yes... so what?

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

That's right it is a tool of the bully, we all know the only thing that stops a bully.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join