It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems a lot of athletes dying on the pitch these days.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

It is not an opinion. It is just a fact.

Bitchute is just a platform for posting videos. Just like YouTube. There are many many mainstream channels that are on YouTube and also on Bitchute. People post their videos on both to expand their reach and to avoid YouTube censorship. If you search for any topic, you will find videos on bitchute about it. Like even make-up or hairstyling or teaching tricks to your dog, literally just any topic under the sun. Some people view it as negative because there is very little censorship on bitchute.

Bitchute is not a hoax site. It is a video hosting platform the same as YouTube, just with less censorship.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Flat Earth is not a fact...LOL. Flat Earth is an opinion even if it’s just an emotional one.....🤪
Just like most of the posts I read here on every subject, we can’t let facts confuse us now can we?
Just sayin....

a reply to: TheLead

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: anonentity

Do you have another supporting link other than bitchute?
If its on bitchute, its probably bogus.

You have it backwards. If it's on MSM and 'approved' social media, it is likely pure propaganda.

If it's on Bitchute or other independent media/platforms it's likely politically incorrect TRUTH.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Thats kinda the point.

AaarghZombies suggested those platforms don't retain the type of information in the O.P., because those platforms delete non factual videos.

Anyone that has visited any of those platforms knows this to be untrue e.g... flat earth videos..etc
edit on 9/19/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Can’t say I’m surprised this link went 404

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Look guys just have a look at Vaxed blood and unvaxed blood. Dr Peggy has never seen anything like it in thirty years of practice. She thinks some of the particles seem to be graphene oxide. www.bitchute.com...

Link is broken.
Found it, different link though...

Would still really appreciate help finding a direct link to the 'studies' on clinicalstudies.gov that supposedly prove that at least some of these jabs are ongoing trials where 4 different jabs are being used, from a placebo, to varying levels of the ingredients (10, 20 and 30 are the numbers I saw referenced). I'd really like to send that to him as well.
edit on 19-9-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

If its on bitchute, its probably bogus.

Your comment is ridiculous and suspicious
It's a hosting platform.
Get lost with that bs mr. Factchecker

Yes, that's right. it's a hosting platform for people whose videos are debunked, unsourced, cherry-oicked, and taken out context, or so ridiculous they're not allowed to be hosted anywhere else. Like, for example, the OP video, which is missing more information than it's providing, breeding more questions than it answers, and is nothing more than a potential jumping off point for more, real research.

Under the guise of anti-censorship and free speech, video-hosting service BitChute has become a hotbed for violent, conspiratorial and hate-filled video propaganda, and a recruiting ground for extremists. [Source]

We find that only a handful of channels receive any engagement, and almost all of those channels contain conspiracies or hate speech. [Source]

But keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better about things. And keep on believing the potentially not only false but possibly dangerous misinformation. You are perfectly free to do so. Don't keep ranting at others who don't see it that way.

Maybe ATS ought to take a good hard look at this site and ban it the way they banned others of its ilk, because all it is is a BeforeItsNews on video.

(post by PiratesCut removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Easy, breath..

Banning is a slippery slope.

All one has to do is look back in recorded history to see that sometimes when things start being banned it’s not so long before people are being burned at the stake.

There is that......

a reply to: GravitySucks

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: wording

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

ATS and bitchute don't discriminate or actively censor information based on political ideology.

What you do with the information and what you believe to be fact are left to the end user, not the platform.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Again, if you have a problem with a platform due to its facilitation of free speech then the problem isn't them, its you.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Again, if you have a problem with a platform due to its facilitation of free speech then the problem isn't them, its you.

Fine. Then it's me.

Do go on believing crap, unsourced, manipulated, debunked videos.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I don't necessarily believe them, i do believe in the users right to post them free from platform censorship or filter. That's the problem with the modern left, they're coming after every freedom with an authoritarian attitude and driving the narrative through oppression of opposition.
edit on 19/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So what's worse in your opinion?

Censorship of things that are clearly provable to be false and could cause the vunerable to make I'll informed decisions or allowing everything and anything with no regard for human safety?

It's not an easy answer I'll admit.

And ATS does censor things, that's why so many posts are removed and members banned.

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It doesn't censor based on political ideology, you forgot i used that caveat?

As for truth, if you equate truth to only be available from governments or institutions connected to government then you should expand your thinking.

Orwell called it the Ministry of Truth, compare his vision to the world evolving before our eyes and tell me he was wrong.

I've yet to see any of the information in the OP debunked that would lead to any case for de-platforming.

edit on 19/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm not saying that only "official" information is valid or true though.

And as to the op it's not down to people to debunk anything it's down to those who propose the theory to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the theory is correct not the other way around.

The burden of proof lies with the claimant.

Unless they show it to be true it's just speculation nothing more.

a reply to: Grenade

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join