It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None of Fauci's guidelines worked and he ignored the most important one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If we could go back in time the one single thing and the only thing he could have done was plead to obese people that there is a very high correlation of death being obese once one gets the virus. Warn them to try not to go anywhere, distance but above all try to lose weight and eat healthier.

That alone would have save 100's of thousands of lives. All the other restrictive protocols were worthless. They did not save lives. In fact it killed more people. Suicide, murder, drug overdoses, alcoholism all went sky high because of his guidelines.

All Fauci really did was demonstrate why restrictive measures should never be used again. The whole world has now gone insane and they truly believe that obesity has nothing to do with anything. They really believe it's healthy people now killing everyone.

It's healthy people. The people that have been saying the whole time Fauci was dead wrong and he's going after them to shut them up.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The whole world has now gone insane

This is a fact. Each day that goes by, I get more and more absolutely astonished by people’s behavior. I fear we’ve already reached a tipping point of no return.

If this ain’t the sh!t hitting the fan — I want nothing to do with it, when it really does. Death is seeming like the easy way out….

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The whole world has now gone insane

This is a fact. Each day that goes by, I get more and more absolutely astonished by people’s behavior. I fear we’ve already reached a tipping point of no return.

If this ain’t the sh!t hitting the fan — I want nothing to do with it, when it really does. Death is seeming like the easy way out….

They are literally trying to persecute perfectly healthy mentally and physically people. They are blaming them now for causing all of it. Oh, and if you are financially responsible, work hard, live way below your means and are happy, have a happy family you are also part of the problem...meh.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Party is just getting started dude.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Tea leaves are certainly saying it's gonna get hot. It looks like the best course of action is to move to wherever the opposition is massing and try to stay in the fight for a while and with some luck generate a good front.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

There's a tug-of-war going on right now in America.

The MEDICAL complex wants MORE Sickness.

The GOVERNMENT complex wants LESS Sickness, with that goal achieved by the deaths of those over age 65.

top topics

join