It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can’t get a haircut unless fully vaxxed!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Dan the master or Victoria Straya, as one of his lockup reliefs has said unless you are fully vaxxed you can’t get a haircut.

Ffs hairdressers have been shut for a long time.

This should be considered a violation of basic human rights.

Next they will be saying unless you are double vaxxed you cannot go into a food market to buy your essentials.

www.theage.com.au... 0210919-p58svq.html

I have a shaver that does me every few months. It's never asked me to wear a mask, or show it my vaccine proof.

And, well, it keeps me indoors too.. since I have a head that when bald, looks like I'm wearing a gory mask.. lol

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Covid and lockdowns forced me to do something I would have never done otherwise- learn to cut my own hair.

My wife offered to cut my hair (she's never cut anyone's hair), but I could tell she was nervous. I decided it was better to cut my own hair and screw it up, than to risk the possibility that she would blame herself for giving me a s***** haircut.

Guess what? I do it better than anyone who has ever given me a haircut.

I've gained a new skill....I've saved some money...and I now have the convenience of deciding when I need a haircut, even if it's at 2:00 a.m.

Lemonade out of lemons.

I wonder if these businesses, who already have razor thin margins, can really survive these artificially shrunk markets?

I bid them good luck.

As for me, it's another arrow in my quiver to be as self-reliant as possible.

I married someone who at one time wanted to be a beautician. She did the school, and got the cosmetology license, but found she wanted more. She is now an accountant, but I still make ask her to cut my hair. For 31 years.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

It’s simply so you will stand out in a crowd. Like the Scarlet Letter, your overflowing locks will be the Tail Tale Sign so when the Rounders make their rounds they can quickly identify the Transgressors for quick and permanent trip to a quarantine camp

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Hey !!

Come-on down, to Bill and Edna's Essential Stuff Emporium™ !!

We're open all of the time, for anyone, for anything, anytime !!

When are we open ?
Always !

Who can come-on down ?
Anyone !!

What kinda Essential-Stuff™ can one get here ?
Anything !!!

We have a room, with rotating blades, that folks can visit, where one might get an " accidental " haircut.

( The rumours of multiple mishaps are totally fake news. After one fella received a particularly close shave, a few drops of, uhmmm, bodily fluid, dripped on the height-sensors, so when the next fellow came-in far an accidental haircut, the sensors and data entered made the computer think that the fella was 5'9", rather that 6'9", so, uhmmm, wee, ahhh... )

Well we're totally back-up operating now !!
Special reduced rate for the first customer, as it helps us calibrate the machine !!

C'mon !!
You know you really want that haircut !!

This message brought to you from : Bill and Edna's Essential Stuff Emporium™ !!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Superecho2021

Damned if you do damned if you don’t.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
Lol, that’s brilliant. It will create illegal back yard operators. It’s funny.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I’m halfwah there, got a long beard and a wild mop on top, I wanna make myself look a bit better....lol

I don't like it that they would put a restriction like that on haircuts, but I don't really care personally. I haven't had a haircut since before the lockdown in March 2020...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
one can only hope that establishments denying customers on the basis of non-vaxxed status lose enough business to fold completely. and they deserve to. zero sympathy when they do. good riddance.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join