It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can’t get a haircut unless fully vaxxed!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Dan the master or Victoria Straya, as one of his lockup reliefs has said unless you are fully vaxxed you can’t get a haircut.

Ffs hairdressers have been shut for a long time.

This should be considered a violation of basic human rights.

Next they will be saying unless you are double vaxxed you cannot go into a food market to buy your essentials.

www.theage.com.au... 0210919-p58svq.html
edit on 18-9-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Well in Canada businesses that had being pushing these vax passports had seen a huge drop customers 50% drop is quite a huge one.

I really dislike that they hair salons would be going that far.

Next they will be saying unless you are double vaxxed you cannot go into a food market to buy your essentials.

That would to be to much.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Dan the master or Victoria Straya, as one of his lockup reliefs has said unless you are fully vaxxed you can’t get a haircut.

Ffs hairdressers have been shut for a long time.

This should be considered a violation of basic human rights.

www.theage.com.au... 0210919-p58svq.html

No haircuts! Woohoo! Release...The Hippies!

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
The policy was a government one on restrictions for a hair cut.

I wrecking we should boycott companies pushing the jab.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf
I’m halfwah there, got a long beard and a wild mop on top, I wanna make myself look a bit better....lol

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Though it would not surprise me if this became policy with dan Andrews.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I won't even shop at a store that tries to screen me. Bad enough we're forced to burka with the masks. Being expected to divulge my medical history to cashiers is just beneath my dignity.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I’m halfwah there, got a long beard and a wild mop on top, I wanna make myself look a bit better....lol

Ha! I'm in the same boat. Giant beard, mop on head getting longer, living the van life, musician...and all this as a retired Army officer.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Maybe this is the true population reduction scheme, that people don’t look so attractive anymore, and are less likely to breed....lol

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

I won't even shop at a store that tries to screen me. Bad enough we're forced to burka with the masks. Being expected to divulge my medical history to cashiers is just beneath my dignity.

You know, that raises an interesting point. I am certain that this has been covered here fifteen ways to Sunday, but I'm curious about how HIPPA might play into what you've just said. What if I walked into a store and they stopped me and said...whoa whoa whoa buddy, do you have herpes? I would not think I'd have to answer that question! (Ok, before y'all start flaming me, I am well aware there is a difference). But beyond my somewhat farcical example, the basis stands true. Medical information is supposed to be private. But tell me, which of these would you rather have, COVID or...

Thanks to California Senate Bill 329, as of January 1, 2017, it is no longer a felony for people who are HIV-positive to have unprotected sex and not disclose their status.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Maybe this is the true population reduction scheme, that people don’t look so attractive anymore, and are less likely to breed....lol

Man, you just made me think of a thread.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

This is mega bull feces. On the other hand, there is serious money to be made here.

If one was smart, they’d immediately get on a business plan for mobile (house to house) services - that don’t discriminate.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

That would to be to much.

I'm 100% certain things will go that far, but there will then be a ton of pushback.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It is crap. Though people swallow dans crap.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Go for it.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This is mega bull feces. On the other hand, there is serious money to be made here.

If one was smart, they’d immediately get on a business plan for mobile (house to house) services - that don’t discriminate.

Necessity is the Mother of Invention. I am certain that as they squeeze the people, the people will respond through ingenuity and adaptation. Your above idea is a good one...keep thinking outside of the box they're trying to lock you in...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

If it does, there will be hell to pay.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

In Moscow, the idiots in business pushing the passports and jabs, literally got the @sses kicked. people refused to buy from them, they ate food on the streets in front of restaurants, didn't go to gyms or clubs, etc. It got to the point where the businesses begged to stop with the passports and the vax BS. It's coming here soon and if it doesn't come fast enough, I expect a shooting war.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Go for it.

Just did. You might think it a bit of a strange one, but I gave you a shout in the beginning.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The businesses doing this nonsense are not real businesses. They are positioning themselves for government handouts. A real business is trying to make real money by generating the most business. Stay away from them and look for real businesses. They are out there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join