It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Vaccine Horror or Success Story Here

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: odd1out

I got the vaccine ONLY because there's something my beautiful wife wants us to do that requires it, and well, I'm am old fashioned gentleman when it comes to my wife.

I understand that point. I’ve been sitting here thinking ‘Have I taken my last really cool vacation?’

I haven’t really experienced as many as I wish already. To think it may never happen again, is incredibly depressing.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

My wife is a fanatic football fan which has always been incredibly sexy to me, in spite of my (ill) feeling about the NFL. We bought tickets to the Eagles vs Raiders game in the morning, they weren't cheap. The very same afternoon, the Raiders made the vaccine mandatory to go to their games. We're Eagles fans! But yes, I absolutely have to get back to Costa Rica again soon, my other love affair.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

They were giving Moderna when I got vaccinated back in January… when it became mandatory at work only Pfizer is been administered unless the person chooses Moderna or JJ.

edit on 18-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

originally posted by: GoShredAK

If it was the mark of the beast I would move into the mountains..."

So will post updates to ats through the experience....im most likely getting the vax within a week or so...

Couple quick things and in no way to attack you, I'm not into that. Having said that, what if it is the Mark? What if you found out right now that it was? Would you still move into the mountains? What does revelation say about the Mark, ability to buy or sell? What does it say about the coming great deception? This might be it. Believe me when I say that there are undoubtedly many, many who believe so. And your previous experience with homelessness, you will be so thankful for the skills you developed during those hardships that will come back to help and guide you to survive AND thrive.

So stop saying "most likely getting the vax"...we all know what those words mean. They mean getting the vax. As we say in Texas...s### or get off the pot.

If I somehow knew for sure it was the mark yes I would move into the mountains....I'd keep my job and rough it otherwise.....last winter I slept in a customers old camper at the back of my work property.....it would be pretty rough and very depressing at times but I can do it.

So I truly am torn.....I need to pray for answers...

Im considering it because I've heard it said you can't be tricked into receiving the mark, you have to willingly and knowingly reject God.....

It's a predicament and even reading your post just now has got me thinking and leaning back towards no...

I will never knowingly reject God or not confess Christ as my savior.......even if a group of Taliban ask me to.......which is not completely improbable...
edit on 18-9-2021 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

My friend and her family, teenager 17 and a couple over 60, got the vaccine.
A month later the teens bf got covid.
None of his family were vaccinated.

The teen gf that was did not catch covid from her bf. Even though they had been hanging out.
The over 60 mom that was vaccinated also has hepatitis of her liver so who knows what getting covid would have done to her.

We all think they are lucky to have been vaccinated.
Not a horror story. I don't have any of those. Except to say my friend died from covid last year. But this was a scare.

Everyone I know that got the vaccine, regardless of which type, has been fine. Including myself. I got the johnson one.
edit on 19-9-2021 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I've had both jabs and will have the booster in a month or two.

My horror story is...

My left arm really hurt for like 2 days after the first one.

Aaaaaaagggghhh!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

No horror stories.

2nd

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I received my first dose of Moderna a couple weeks ago. I will receive my 2nd dose this Friday. I was a hold out too but see the writing on the wall at my place of employment.

I did have nausea and a headache for about 3-4 days and I came down with "covid arm" about 8 days after. The rash was on the injected arm and spread to most of my bicep and lasted for almost a week. I was told that this was a reaction that happened with Moderna and affected mostly women. Doctor told me that it was a "good sign" that my immune system was working extremely well. I went to make sure that getting the second shot wouldn't cause a more severe reaction.

Overall the nausea bothered me most. The rash was ugly and itched from time to time but left as silently as it came. I really didn't want to take the shot but alas... I am in the same boat as many others. I prayed a lot before taking it and had to search to find a place that was using Moderna instead of Phizer and nowhere in my tiny area was giving the J&J.

I am against mandates and feel that each person needs to make the decision that best suits them and their circumstances.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

A good topic. It rather reminds me of the ABC station that queried comments from views about vaccine success stories, but ended up receiving (I think 180,000 comments) from viewers who had negative stories similar to yours.

While I lost no infected friends last year during the "crisis", I've already lost 5 friends to the shots.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Only horror story I heard was a middle aged E-7 at my base got the jab and passed away not long after, section chief briefed it as a vaccine related death. Is that what PA put out no not at all, the section chief is fully vaccinated and been out twice for covid symptoms since his vaccination, along with about half the section that is vaccinated.

Flip side my 78 yr old cancer survivor father has both had and recovered from the virus and been double jabbed with no apparent side effects at this point.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

It rather reminds me of the ABC station that queried comments from views about vaccine success stories, but ended up receiving (I think 180,000 comments) from viewers who had negative stories similar to yours.

Well that’s no small figure. Do you have a link for that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join