It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got the first Pfizer shot on the 16th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Robbo2006

There are also claims that people are dropping dead by the thousands after being vaccinated. And that magnets stick to them. And that they glow under UV light, and their balls swell.

So what?

Wait what...
there is a possibility of ball swelling ?
I had been holding out on getting vaxxed.
but now I can't get an appointment soon enough.

Its gotta be the Pfizer vax that causes this right.
I mean its only logical, they make stay hard drugs.
who wouldn't want swollen balls.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Some of the claims of this vaccine causing side effects or death is real, while others are just coincidences. This vaccine is much more apt to cause side effects than other vaccines in the past have been and not all of those claims are false claims. Under certain situations the vaccine can kill you, situations personal to you that you do not know about. Never feel inferior if you cannot take the medicines they give you, epigenetic factors which make you unable to take a medicine does not make you inferior, meds have side effects for many people. And often the way they react to give side effects varies by your genetics....that is a fault with the medicine not matched to you, not you not being matched to the medicine. One mans medicine is another mans poison.

I cannot take these vaccines and for years I thought there was something wrong with me, I found out over twenty years ago already that the reason I overreact to the flu vaccine is because my body reacts to it thinking that there are live viruses injected in my body. That narrative has been mentioned three or four times by doctors. I never get the flu bad, my body fights it quickly and it is gone.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There Are claims that the vaccine is 100 safe

Plus, once you get vaccinated you wont end up in the dead or much less in the hospital.

Right there, if that lie doesn’t make you lied to, you are either lying to ATS, and should have a talk with the person in the mirror

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

I felt bad after the second shot. Mild flu like symptoms that lasted about a day.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: HawkEyi

And Majority of NBA players haven't even taken the vaxs.

Well that's random and how on Earth would it be relevant even if it were factual?

I thought you were the smart one here? OP said he had to get the shot or loose his job. Bringing up groups that don't have the same mandate, but should, sure seems relevant. But then, I'm no Phage.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
My opinion of COVID 19 is it is greatly over exaggerated. I know of no-one that has had the virus. Not sure why the vaccines are being pushed so vigorously by the US Government.

I was just released from the hospital yesterday. I'm 33, healthy, and had to be hospitalized for a few days. I can definitely imagine it killing someone who doesn't have a good immune system or lungs. I've lost a few pounds and I'm completely wiped out. It takes like all of my energy just to get up and eat.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Never heard of the fellow.

I don't do Twitter TruthJava.

Stick a link up, out of interest.

My point stands all the same, we don't have a clue as to what's in 99% of the stuff that we consume.
edit on 20-9-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: eManym
My opinion of COVID 19 is it is greatly over exaggerated. I know of no-one that has had the virus. Not sure why the vaccines are being pushed so vigorously by the US Government.

I was just released from the hospital yesterday. I'm 33, healthy, and had to be hospitalized for a few days. I can definitely imagine it killing someone who doesn't have a good immune system or lungs. I've lost a few pounds and I'm completely wiped out. It takes like all of my energy just to get up and eat.

I'm not sure I can just accept that some people react more to the same sickness. Hearing the first hand accounts, it ranges from, I didn't notice anything, but they told me I had it, to something like yours, or death. it sure seems like there are several different things being called the same thing here.

Hydrate and rest. I hope you get well soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I cannot take these vaccines and for years I thought there was something wrong with me, I found out over twenty years ago already that the reason I overreact to the flu vaccine is because my body reacts to it thinking that there are live viruses injected in my body. That narrative has been mentioned three or four times by doctors. I never get the flu bad, my body fights it quickly and it is gone.

I used to have terrifying reactions to the flu vaccine - I even dodged them when I was in the military, when they were mandatory.

At the repeated urging of my daughter and doctor, (I have lung damage, and flu will cause more), I tried Sanofi's Flublok - got it in the doctor's office, told them I usually react.

No reaction, and haven't since.

It's a recombinant vaccine made, I think, from insects cells, no duck eggs or anything.

So, if you have a compelling reason to get a flu vaccine, and you've had problems with prior versions, I recommend you do a little research on this, ask your doctor, see if this might be safer for you (it's definitely more effective.)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: squittles

That vaccine actually is mostly different because no eggs are used for those who are intolerant to egg based vaccine and have egg intolerances.

I eat a lot of eggs, I don't have any side effects with them at all, at least a dozen eggs a week is normal for me. Sure, some days they do not seem to be the right choice, they might sit in my belly if my stomach acid is low, but I just don't eat them on days like that, I don't crave them at all when I feel that way.

We boil eggs and I like to snack on them if I get hungry between meals, we usually get local grown eggs, made by chickens that go outside much of the day and eat bugs and all sorts of plants.

I thought about getting the nasal spray one, but my granddaughter shares the same problem and it triggered her to get very sick one time and the doctor wrote no flu shots in her records, not even the nasal ones. She loves eggs too, and the reason they tried the nasal one was because she had had a serious reaction to the regular flu shot a year earlier.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

I got stuck in the same boat, and went with the J&J vaccine on Sept. 2.

The biggest side effect I feel is I still can't exercise without suffering from a heart that starts beating alarmingly fast.

Last week I thought I was back to normal, so I climbed a hill. Later that night I couldn't fall asleep all night. Every time I started to doze off my heart would jolt me awake by beginning to beat alarmingly fast.

About 10 years ago, a doctor prescribed me beta blockers for that condition. I took them for a while, but discontinued usage because I didn't want to become dependent on them.

The good news is yesterday I noticed my local Wal-Mart finally turned their blood pressure tester back on after shutting it down due to the pandemic. My blood pressure test result was just at the high end of normal so not all that alarming. But I can't seem to shake the high resting heart rate of 137.

I'm not sure if my system has flushed out all the spike protein yet. Maybe it will take another month...

I am very doubtful this 1 vaccine will be cause for alarm about long term health damage. It seems to me the damage is short term.

However, if I was forced to get jabbed every 6 months, into perpetuity, then I would start to worry about long term health damage.

My company said they expect me to show proof I got a booster shot in 9 months.

I'm planning to ask for a medical exemption based on the issue that I can't exercise after being vaccinated, and I have a high resting heart rate.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You took the first....with relatively slight reactions... You may not be so lucky with the 2nd or the 3rd Booster.... or the 4th, 5th, 6th... It's not going to end.... (I hope/pray you are protected if you decide to continue on being a "Test Subject" in the trials which run thru 2023)

Thousands have already died...(millions most likely world wide) The majority of reactions aren't being reported.... So the #'s we see on VAERS and other world reporting systems are alarmingly low... even as high as they are.... So you figure 1% to 10% max get reported... which leaves these whackcines harming more people than the ones claiming no side effects... "

So forgive me when I don't buy the "Oh I just got a little headache and a sore arm".... See Safe and Effective.. I"m protected from the WuWu" as a official stamp of approval for the efficacy of these BioJabs...

Not the case.... not the case at all.... You're protected from nothing... You now actually have the BioVirus Spike Protein (andother more evil stuff) flowing thru your body.... replicating and doing all its evil work inside your cells/body...

I wonder did the OP do a deep dive study before they took the jab??? I know they didn't read the vaccine insert, because it's blank.... So that tells me they really were never given informed consent...

So you took the mRNA Phizer jab.... Do you even know what that technology is doing to your Cells/DNA??? Or did you just lay down for your job??? (I feel bad if that's the case.... I have to believe that's how most people live/roll thru life who took this garbage)

BTW, There are exemptions you can claim... They can't just send you packing without cause or legal repercussions....

Anywho... I seriously hope I read that you decided not to take the 2nd dose.... This stuff is going to change/destroy the world (lives) as we thought we once knew it.... I'd say more but I don't want to speak ________ over people.... I'd rather try to speak life....
edit on 21-9-2021 by PaPaTaco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, I eat eggs - don't have any obvious egg allergies, yet same, I seem to react to egg-based vaccines. My reactions weren't serious, but frightening just the same.

It could be an additive - I know novocaine shots used to freak me out, b/c they contain epinephrine and my heart rate would spike when they hit a blood vessel. Now, I just have a better dentist

Doesn't seem to make any sense, but that's the thing about the human bodies and medicines - there's always some 10 or 20% "edge case" where things just don't work the same.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join