It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got the first Pfizer shot on the 16th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Indeed.

That's them.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

First dose you arent fully vaxed you would be counted as unvaxed.

No, You are considered partially vaccinated.

And Majority of NBA players haven't even taken the vaxs.

You are...mistaken.

There are numerous reasons to get vaccinated.

A large majority of NBA players found at least one.

nba.nbcsports.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Argyll

Should anyone experience side effects and serious ones they have no liability.

Don't have the jab then if it bothers you

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
I’ll be leaving my job if vaccine is soon require along with dozens of others

My Principles will remain in place
Me too, and to the op? Well I hope it works out for him. I don't need his propaganda either.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
It was either get the shots or lose employment.

How does this make you feel about your employer?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Robbo2006

And that they glow under UV light, and their balls swell.

So what?

We were also told that their heads swells. But we know better. It already was.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Personally i'll wait for the long term study data and see how the boosters pan out. No amount of coercion is going to change that but i can understand your decision. I wish you and all who have taken the vaccine good health. Luckily i have some savings so losing my job wouldn't be the end of the world.

As for why they're pushing so hard, its win win, governments take away freedoms and consolidate power. Big tech, pharma and media make massive profits at the expense of the lower and middle classes.
edit on 18/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Bitchute is just a platform for posting videos. Just like YouTube. There are many many mainstream channels that are on YouTube and also on Bitchute. People post their videos on both to expand their reach and to avoid YouTube censorship. If you search for any topic, you will find videos on bitchute about it. Like even make-up or hairstyling or teaching tricks to your dog, literally just any topic under the sun. Some people view it as negative because there is very little censorship on bitchute.

Bitchute is not a hoax site or right wing conspiracy site. It is a video hosting platform the same as YouTube, just with less censorship.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

First dose you arent fully vaxed you would be counted as unvaxed.

No, You are considered partially vaccinated.

And Majority of NBA players haven't even taken the vaxs.

You are...mistaken.

There are numerous reasons to get vaccinated.

A large majority of NBA players found at least one.

nba.nbcsports.com...

Do you have a source for the claim that you are considered "partially vaccinated" after one dose? Because everything i am seeing says that you would be considered unvaccinated after only one dose of a two dose regimen for practical purposes of categorizing deaths and hospitalizations. In the US? or where are you talking about. Because everything I see contradicts that in the US.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine several months ago ( a month between shots ), as did multiple members of my extended household and family. Nine in total.

Aside from some minor soreness and very slight cold/flu symptoms the following day ( for a couple of the people ) there were no problems and have been no problems.

I personally had a slightly sore arm after the first injection and a bit of lethargy that night - and nothing more. The second injection caused no problems whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Maybe that poster is an NBA player.

Seems like the kind of post I’d imagine an NBA player would make.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

originally posted by: carewemust

Long-term medical complications will be the Hallmark of these vaccines unfortunately.

And you state this as a fact?

Where did you complete your medical degree?

Who needs a medical degree? It’s covid. Gates style.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You seriously don't know anyone who has had covid? Do you live under a rock, or have no friends? Gotta be one of the two. It killed my grandpa, and put my sister and her husband in the hospital. Its real. But yer freedoms totally make it worth it. I wouldn't want my grandpa to live in a world where you couldn't eat at Applebees.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Your posting an article from Jul 20.

There were no vaccines in July 2020. But there were in July 2021.

So many have become unvaccinated since July? How does one be vaccinated and then not vaccinated? How does that work, exactly?

If you don’t get your top up... your unvaccinated.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

You seriously don't know anyone who has had covid? Do you live under a rock, or have no friends? Gotta be one of the two. It killed my grandpa, and put my sister and her husband in the hospital. Its real. But yer freedoms totally make it worth it. I wouldn't want my grandpa to live in a world where you couldn't eat at Applebees.

I don’t know anyone either, or anyone who knows anyone for that matter.

Freedom is totally worth it.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

I know plenty of people who've tested positive and had mild flu like symptoms. Don't know anyone who's died or had a serious illness which required hospitalisation. My aunt is a hypochondriac and went to hospital as a 'precaution' after testing positive. I know tonnes of people that used their positive test as an excuse for a few weeks off work thinking it was free money. I don't think they understand how tax works.

It amazes me that people trust pharmaceutical companies, eradicating the virus is simply not good business, neither is a healthy population. To them Covid is a cash cow.
edit on 18/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He won't answer you tat. Fly by poster, ya know.

edit on 9182021 by GuitaristRob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Got Pfizer ...both shots zero side effects...soreness and lethargic. When we went back for the 2nd shot I wanted to take a small piece of alka seltzer and put in my mouth after the shot and foamed up at the mouth and fall in the floor....but I told my wife my idea and she wasn't into as much as I was......Needless to say she was on me like white on rice while we were their. We did a CVS pharmacy.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Aye, dodgy bar-stewards that Pfizer mob.

Where as Tobacco Alcohol and Sugar companies are pure gen-up.

What's in your toothpaste and hair-gel?

What about your bread or milk?

Do you know every additive that ends up in there?

No you would not be so sure, think we all tick that box.

Do you by any chance like Don Lemon or watch his show? Sounds like you copied his tweet sort of.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Do you have a source for the claim that you are considered "partially vaccinated" after one dose?

Sure. Not hard to find. Just one example:

Persons who were partially vaccinated were defined as those who initiated a vaccine series but did not complete it or were within 14 days after completion.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 9/18/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join