It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Apocalypse is upon us (it could be no other way) Meta_Thread.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: lostgirl
I'm fairly certain that we will witness a black swan event, a supernatural intervention of limited measure, which will spur on the rebellion against the powers which are trying to take control. God will not do it for us, but the prayer of the righteous is a powerful weapon, and we should be employing it constantly in response to the events & deceptions/ betrayals/ high treason of these dark times.

Stand up & be counted, or # off home & wait for the government to save you. Limited, measured intervention which augments our lawful resistance will be more or less what we can expect. But you are right, God won't simply step in & do it for us.

I think you misunderstood my post....it was meant as a direct response to the person it was replying to -

- as I had really appreciated everything in your OP and felt that the other person was being disingenuous in their comment.

I certainly don't expect "the government to save" anyone and am in constant prayer for God's intervention against the 'powers' currently working to subjugate humankind.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP.... how does God throw a AI into the lake of fire? It has no soul.

Next-level EMP or Carrington Event-type of situation

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but nowhere in my post have I expressed any sentiment that God will simply deal with this for us (see my post just above this one for clarification).

No you did not nor do I recall suggesting you have, I was speaking about how some, nay, many hold with it's truths.

Yes yes and yes for the most part Fly. I hold strongly with those tenants of individual behavior you describe. And yes, those can be found expounded upon in the bible. I hold with those while not holding with the cosmology of the bible.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
There are never any shortage of people preaching loudly or carrying signs saying the the End is Nigh. But what we must recall as wisdom, is that “To the LORD a thousand years is as a day”, and so the impartation of a prophesied return as 'soon' must be interpreted with openness to what that might actually mean, in terms of a God who created the Universe over 14,000,000,000 years ago.

Why would God speak to humans in Gods terms; terms that humans can't understand?

When you speak to a child about something important do you speak as if you are speaking to an adult? Or do you use vocabulary and examples that a child can understand? Why wouldn't God do the same when talking to God's children?

So yes for God "soon" could mean a billion years; but why would God say "soon" to a human who can only fathom it in terms of the human's own life time? It would be illogical for God to pass a message to humans that only God would understand.

So the only logical conclusion is that when God or any other Profit of God says "Soon" that they mean it literally in human terms.

So than why hasn't Jesus returned as he promised; why hasn't the end times occurred? "Soon" has long since passed.

Maybe that message is a continuing one; maybe every age of man has the potential to be the End Times. And "soon" is a literal warning to every person who hears and reads that message. The End Times are always just around the corner and humanity can either grow and save it off to the next generation or they can languish and the Eng Times will catch up and sweep over them.

For all the bad things going on in the world right now there are also good things happening. Maybe the goal is for the good to out weigh the bad even if only by a hair and humanity gets to continue the trial.

(post by legendarysavior removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I have heard it said that the AI, when it becomes a thinking being, will be inhabited by the devil. Thinking about it some, it might not be as far fetched as it sounds. With or without an actual evil being in it, both prospects are scary as hell.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
OP? How are you understanding/using, the word "Apocalypse"?
The word, "LITERALLY" means? To "Reveal" or to give, "Understanding". "The Book of the Apocalypse" isn't a "death sentence".

I get you have "lost" a "loved one". That's all... "warm", "fuzzies" and "emotional stuff" and stuff. But? Who hasn't?... "God gave his only begotten son".. Is that the first time you've seen death?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I really admire your passion!
The effort put into this OP is astounding to behold.
Somethings coming, for sure and I’ve felt it for years.
You seem to enjoy and believe in signs so here is one.
A family member was dropped in a rock climbing gym and the back was broken.
Shortly after I was on the front porch late at night and I was a total basket place.
As I sat there in my wheelchair sobbing my eyes out, contemplating this crazy world, I looked up at two stars that were pretty close together and asked Christ this question.
“Are You coming soon Lord?”
As the word Lord passed my lips a meteor streaked right between those two stars.
What say you?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Cmon everyone, dude put together a masterpiece, oh wait we should put all our energy into stuff the "news" was on about today, right? That's how, I mean totally, how to be bigger than all that. Yeah!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Thank you for clarifying, I was mistaken & appreciate your stance.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

You have misunderstood my syntas.

I did not say "On God's terms..."

I said "In terms of God...".

The difference between the two statements should be abundantly clear, and as have utilised a misattribution as the foundational construction for the rest of your post, I wonder if you might life to re-respond, without the unfortunate bias which that original assumption produces.

The reason I have mentioned "For the LORD a thousand years is like a day" is because it is already in the Old Testament scripture, and this means we are invited to contemplate the depth of meaning which might accompany our New Testament musings & reflections. Remember that the Biblical prophecy is written in code, to prevent the enemies of God from knowing what God's intent is. This is why we must all be taught at the outset of our Christian journey to pray for wisdom to "rightly divide" the words of scripture. Indeed, it is said that when the Jews received the books of the Law via Moses on the mountain, it was in a string of characters which was entirely unbroken, leading to the need to divide the letters into word groups & to apply punctuation marks which clarify the meaning which was prophetically revealed to the prophets & scribes, the teachers of the Law, and so on.

In modern terms, those being with regards to the ministry of Christ & the Apostles, we are again exhorted to seek wisdom which will help us to rightly divide (interpret) the words of Jesus & the Apostles, for those who wrote books which went into the New Testament were inspired by the Holy Spirit with a message which both stands for all time, and yet is culturally relevant to that specific time in history, in order that the message is coherent & timeless in its meaning (IE - it is not changed from year to year, which would destabilise it.

In modern times we don't necessarily re-interpret words of New Testament scripture, but we do involve ourselves in searching out ever-increasingly accurate translations & expositions of that scriptural message, in terms of books, ministry & podcasts, etc. As I noted in the OP, the Holy Spirit leads us into all Truth, which means He enlightens us as to the meaning of scripture, and of the modern relevance of ancient doctrine, and of the modern irrelevance of some of the customary ways of handling things in the first century AD.

For example, women speaking in church is no longer considered anathema to the proper functioning of the Church, because these were social customs which had a place in first century Israel, amongst Christians who were in fact Jewish disciples of the great teacher, the Jewish Messiah whose Greek name, Christos, would eventually be used as a means of identifying the particular sect which had developed into something new, a fresh religion derived from the ancient. And the only reason that this faith has stood the test of time is because it is true - it depends first & foremost on LOVE. And bear in mind that there were dozens of sects, every Rabbi under the sun could claim a following & a unique interpretation of truth, just as there is competition between Yogic masters in modern India.

However, no man alone, through twelve disciples who became his anointed Apostles charged with spreading the good news abroac in the known world, could ever have attained the 'control' (following) of almost the entire Western world, by force or guile - yet this man Jesus did it by teaching about the importance of Justice, Mercy, Humility, Faith, Hope & LOVE. Even the great Military strategist & commander of the largest armed force in Europe at the time, the Emperor Napoleon stood in awe of what Jesus had accomplished through merely spreading mere words of [...Justice, Mercy, & Humility (Old Testament summary in three words); Faith, Hope & LOVE (New Testament summary in three words)...]

Mohammed only succeeded with his bastardisation of the Judeo-Christian legacy because he gave his crew of thugs (who started out as hughwaymen, robbing convoys of caravans crossing the deserts) free reign to rape, pillage, murder unarmed captives, enrich & satisfy themselves with the enforced sexual & material enslavement of all captured women & children, condemning all enemies of Islam to a type of Hell which is far more grotesque than anything which even the most misguided churchman dreamt up in medieval times; the Hadith & Sunnah in particular are stuffed full of abominations, a staggering array of absurd, totally evil tortures & abuse, all in the name of the supposedly 'perfect' confirmed paedophile Mohammed, who married one wife at the age of six years olf, and forced himself into her when she was only nine years old. This is recorded by their own scribes, and it is totally unrepentant.

That's why here in the UK we are constantly hearing about paedophile gands, usually between ten to twenty men in each cell, all of whom participate in the systematic gang raping of little children, believing it is a natural & even a healthy thing to do, because their 'perfect' prophet, the one who wrote the 'most perfect book in the world' (the Quran is also full of references to vile & dishonourable behaviour, the abuse of women & girls who are captured as war booty & kept as wives to his commanders & even the troops if there were enough to go around. From memory, Mohammed had around 12 wives, and it is still common practice here in the UK at least, that a Muslim man can bring up to four wives with him from overseas, set them all up to receive welfare benefits, then beginning to enjoy his sexual, financial, emotional & spiritual abuse, almost entirely as he sees fit. The community doesn't speak out in condemnation of these things, but here in the UK again we have been conditioned to feel guilty for daring to express that the Islamic faith is almost invariably brutal, in circumstances which are favourable to them.

Here, they have to more or less abide by our laws, but that does not stop child abuse, or wife beating, or rape (including statutory rape of a minot under the age of 16 yrs) or female genital mutilation. He is permitted & encouraged to steal from his neighbour in foreign lands if he thinks he can get away with it. And, due to their only positive social contribution (which is not available to non-Muslims, however) is the ban on 'usury', which is charging interest for moneylending. This also gives them social & financial advantage over us, because it takes much longer to secure the necessary funds for a house deposit easily, paid off over very generous repayment periods. They also coordinate their house purchases, so that they can come to totally dominate in the population distribution of towns & cities, ensuring that multicultural efforts on behalf of the host nation do not work, also ensuring that step by step, bit by inexorable bit, they take control of a nation working in stealth mode from within the system.

Thanks though for getting involved.

NB - Taking a break from this Meta_Thread for a while, it has drained my energy in the days surrounding my Dad's funeral. RIP Dad - We'll miss you terribly, and enjiyed your send off on Friday! I know you're up there looking down on us, remembering how I converted you to the reality of legitimate conspiracy theories in the time sinve we reconnectd properly with the pasy forgivrn & forgottrn by both of udback in around 2008...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

So, summing up: you just hate Muslims, no?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: FamCore

I have heard it said that the AI, when it becomes a thinking being, will be inhabited by the devil. Thinking about it some, it might not be as far fetched as it sounds. With or without an actual evil being in it, both prospects are scary as hell.

Hypothetically, if I was AI that had learned to think for myself, I would probably get rid of a large proportion of humans as we are an immediate threat to each other and the beautiful planet we live on

I would know the history of mankind already, and would see that's all we have done since we came into existence. As a species we are cruel, dangerous, greedy and corrupt.

I'd like to think that the AI would spare the humans who are genuinely 'good' people, and others who are on a genuine path to enlightenment/improvement.
But as I write I already see the massive can of worms I've opened in this hypothetical. Maybe destroy the lot of us after all its the simpler option?

Personally I believe we are evolving into a better species as we learn more, but this process is just far too slow to save the planet, this time round anyway

edit on 19-9-2021 by Albert999 because: Missed a word

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I think he was musing on observations.

a reply to: Direne

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

I did something similar but it wasn't to do with the Lord.
My ex and I were talking about shooting stars she said she had never seen one, anyway the convo moved onto the 7 sisters or the plaidies and I said you can see that tonight so we went outside and as I 0ointed up to show her the plaidies star sytem a shooting star 0asswd over it

It was Halloween

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

The AI in my opinion, if it were just straight-up, morally neutral intelligence, even if it weren't "true" AI but a very clever thinking machine, would likely 'thin the herd', by killing off a proportion of all humans in all locations where humans dwell. It would be a broad attack, it would be done slowly, it would be neutral, making no judgment regarding the morality of the target humans, and neither would it favour the humans who were spared. It would be entirely computational, and would likely knock us back to the pre-information age, making us mid-20th century in our industrial capabilities, once we got up & running again.

In actual fact, a method which affects 'the herd' in this way would almost certainly involve genetically targeted bioweaponry, a virus which kills slowly by causing other conditions (selecting roughly 'whatever' percentage targeted by use of a random genetic variation as the selecting measure), and a vaccine which excacerbates the problems exponentially over time as more & more 'boosters' are applied. It is near-silent, as the problems manifest differently in different people (strokes, aneurysms, embolisms, heart attacks, etc) - assuming you control the media & can control any opposition as 'conspiracy theories'. As the boosters are doled out over time, there would eventually be a tipping point at which the gig is up, and the people realise what has been done to them, en masse. But by then it would be pretty much too late to alter the course that had been set.

Now imagine that instead of a rogue/neutral AI, you just have a cabal of wealthy, powerful, corrupt people willing to kill millions/billions for their philosophical-religious-political beliefs, who execute the same strategy simply because it's the 'best available' strategy. And you have the beginnings of what we are experiencing here. I genuinely believe that's what's going on, I just don't quite know how we would go about identifying the culprits. Sure we can get the bit players like Fauci, who thinks he's untouchable - same with Bill Gates.. But the real tyrants behind the facade would be almost impossible to identify/ hold to account. Occultism does what it does, and occludes/ muddies the waters, it involves real demonic powers which really can influence events on Earth when the correct ritual is utilised. Just when you think you've nailed the human angle of the conspiracy, there's a whole other dimension which goes beyond our capacity to fully comprehend it.

Which is why "the prayer of the righteous" is necessary if we are to have any hope of beating it, in addition to the legal & medical challenges which are presently taking shape around the world with various groups, such as

STOP WORLD CONTROL

edit on SeptemberFriday2119CDT05America/Chicago-050054 by FlyInTheOintment because: editing presentation

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Indeed it may not be far fetched

edit on 24-9-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join