It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines in your salad? Scientists growing medicine-filled plants to replace injections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well this is just freakin' great! So now we are no longer going to be able to trust eating salad. Maybe it's a good thing that a head of lettuce now costs $3.

RIVERSIDE, Calif. — Vaccinations can be a controversial subject for many people, especially when it comes to injections. So what if you could replace your next shot with a salad instead? Researchers at the University of California-Riverside are working on a way to grow edible plants that carry the same medication as an mRNA vaccine.

The COVID-19 vaccine is one of the many inoculations which use messenger RNA (mRNA) technology to defeat viruses. They work by teaching cells from the immune system to recognize and attack a certain infectious disease. Unfortunately, mRNA vaccines have to stay in cold storage until use or they lose stability. The UC-Riverside team says if they’re successful, the public could eat plant-based mRNA vaccines — which could also survive at room temperature.

www.studyfinds.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well nothing could go wrong here at all. A bit ridiculous as not everyone needs medication nor the same amount. Some people eat more than others, some have never ate a salad in their life.

Considering how often you see a child in trouble or an adult after finding a candy gummy bear and eating it not realizing it’s infused with marijuana, how can they see this as a good idea ?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well, that sucks!

I wonder if they'd require a warning lable. Given the climate now, I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021
Well nothing could go wrong here at all. A bit ridiculous as not everyone needs medication nor the same amount. Some people eat more than others, some have never ate a salad in their life.

Considering how often you see a child in trouble or an adult after finding a candy gummy bear and eating it not realizing it’s infused with marijuana, how can they see this as a good idea ?

How can they see the current round of clot shots and death jabs as a good idea?

There's your answer.
edit on 2021 9 18 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superecho2021

I always love when someone opens with "Well nothing could go wrong here at all..." lol.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Well, that sucks!

I wonder if they'd require a warning lable. Given the climate now, I doubt it.

Hells to the no! This would just be another way to get what they want into your body without you knowing it. The criminality is bold faced (is it bold faced or bald faced...I always mix that up). None-the-less, so much for soup and salad buffets (not that I'd be able to get in without my passport anyway).

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wow medicine today is on crusade,EVERYONE will be saved whether you like it or not,things like this comes back and bites you.few years ago people were concerned about gmo,omg today people are gmo.
Is there a way to sign out from all this and live and die like human...im still gonna pay health insurance?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oh no problem. Just put emulsified mercury and nanoparticles of aluminum into a solution of covid snot, then spray down the lettuce using a nebulizer. Easy peazy oh so sneezy.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I like veggies, I don't want to have to give up buying them from the store. I don't mind having protection against viruses that a chicken has had from antigen chemistry in eggs. As long as the eggs are not store bought ones where they kill any layer that sneezes, you will get some protection from their eggs.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Monsanto looking for their way in on the con ?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Another way to bypass choice, like the altered mosquito injector!

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Another GMO gig.....
I’m not clicking that.....,because.....
Why give them the satisfaction of a hit?
GMO GMO GMO

😆 Good OP!!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It's greenhouse construction time!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Wow this modern Frankensteins wants to put their darn synthetic crap on everything, they really want to fill our bodies with mRNA, I wonder if Bill Gates is behind this one.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Amazing how they are already treating mRNA as a done deal. Countries that have the highest mRNA vax rate have the highest cases.

to grow edible plants that carry the same medication as an mRNA vaccine

Who were did this they are idiotic.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Who needs GMO? when u have mRNA? that can cause you blood clots and heart issues? imagine an salad causing you such health issues.
edit on 19-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am sure he might be after all he is pushing to eat his fake meat.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yes, and the fake vegetarian egg goo, oh my gosh have you seen that crap yet, as usual it all happen in California, that is where the zombie appocalypse is going to come from, they are nothing but brainwashed zombies.

Bill Gates wants people to eat artificially made eggs and meat.

new topics

top topics

join