It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Roads Are Currently Leading To The Same Destination

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think it is time to post something very useful for anyone who will listen and take action.

To start off. Let's define Normalcy bias.

Normalcy bias, or normality bias, is a cognitive bias which leads people to disbelieve or minimize threat warnings. Consequently, individuals underestimate the likelihood of a disaster, when it might affect them, and its potential adverse effects.

About 70% of people reportedly display normalcy bias during a disaster.

If 70% of people display normalcy bias during a disaster, what is the % before the disaster who did not heed the obvious warning signs?

Currently most people are falling prey to this even though the warning signs are all around us. Regardless if you believe the vaccines will kill people, cause ADE, cause viral mutations or that there will be worse strains coming due to one cause or another, most roads lead to the same destination which is continued hyperinflation, labor shortages, supply shortages, etc.

Does anyone think that the labor shortages, supply issues, shutdowns, business bankruptcies, and runaway inflation are going to lesson anytime soon? What are the chances it gets worse? I think the chances it gets worse are pretty damned high.

These problems will directly lead into food shortages, rationing, skyrocketing cost, and finally Famine. Most or many roads lead here.

It is reasonable to assume mass migration bigger than anything we have seen so far will occur as the population of poorer nations run to those who still have the means to feed people. If you want an example of this think of the lifeboats on the Titanic.

Crime and Violence will increase rapidly as desperate people do desperate things and law and order break down. We see this happening already.

Of course as nations compete for resources or take advantage of the chaos, war is likely to also occur which will again compound the previous problems.

Question: Do you have faith in your governments to avoid these above mentioned conclusions?

I would ask that you take a moment to over ride your own normalcy bias for a moment and calculate / estimate for yourself on the chances of the above coming to fruitarian.

For those who have just been Red pilled, what do you do to prepare to ensure your family, children, etc. are in a position to better weather the storm?

Prepare!

Food, Water, Shelter, Medicine, tools, and a means to defend or protect those resources.

Currently food is still relatively cheap. 50 pound bags of rice still cost 20 bucks or less. Water barrels and water purification equipment are still relatively inexpensive. Get the stuff you need now while you still can.

Oh, word of advice... Never, ever get on the FEMA bus.

This has been a public service announcement from the Don't be a lemming or someone's long pork foundation

edit on 18-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

33 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

--Ezekiel

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I've been saying this for at least 10 years. People around me - people I care about - have mocked me. I had to stop caring about anyone who wouldn't listen.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You speak of, and warn, of the same things that I spoke of in a thread, that I can't find, back in March 2020.

I have repeated ad nauseum, that this is not, has never been, and will never be about a virus, or a vaccine.

I think more people are realizing that they have been deceived. Unfortunately, they have been brow beaten, cajoled, tyrannized, and frightened, into submission. Very few will resist. Most of those that rebel, will just be bodies on a hill.

We were indeed lied to, but it is the lies we tell ourselves, that will be our undoing,

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I've been saying this for at least 10 years. People around me - people I care about - have mocked me. I had to stop caring about anyone who wouldn't listen.

I know, so have I. That is a tremendously difficult thing to do mentally, emotionally and spiritually, but what are you to do? You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. You can tell people the truth, but you can't make them listen.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

People have to come to their own illusion shattering revelation.

Cognitive Dissonance and Normalcy Bias are just other descriptors for people who live in fantasy land.

If they haven't seen it already, they're pretty much hopeless...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Thanks for this well thought and vey well written OP!

As a younger man I absolutely could have taken my 3 girls into the wilderness and kept them alive.
Now, in my 60’s and having lost a leg above the knee in a marine accident, not so much.
Yes, I know I’m touching on the fringes of your message but while reading it this did come to mind so I think it’s fair game.
I, as do you, believe anyone with even half a brain should be able to see, digest and take action to protect and provide for themselves and those they love in what seems to be so obviously steaming towards us all.
Some can only do so much because of where they are in life and what future support they can count on.

Sometimes one is forced to do what little they can and simply “Trust in God” for the rest.

Time will tell where this insanity takes us in the end but my gut tells me you are spot on!

Too many people are stuck in their own heads right now to see things clearly and take action.

Again, thank you for this great OP!

People need this......IMHO

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

It also say's "Don't cast your pearls before swine".

Some people just don't want to hear the truth about anything if it shatters their little world.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Back 10, 12, maybe 15 or more years ago, (I guess in part due to the 2008 crash, in part what was so damned obviously wrong about 9/11) I realized that the trajectory we were on societally, culturally and economically waa absolutely unsustainable. Since then, I've kind of been waiting for this.

I guess others saw it, too, but they were more wealthy and much better connected than me and decided to end that trajectory on their own terms. Here we are.

edit on 2021 9 18 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

So you are weighing odds of survivability versus surviving a situation? If you go back to just the pioneers and frontiersmen of the 1790’s - 1820’s look at what was accomplished in their relatively short lives. Shawnee uprisings were a very serious possible end for people. Or gangrene from accidents. Then imagine what Katrina or even Ida here recently would have done without the radio and TV warnings of it coming.

Being able to grab an axe, knife and rifle and live indefinitely off the land is great. But Mother Nature cheats and with her factored in, your odds are no worse now than before. Sure, some things are harder now but your number one tools are your mind and experiences. Humans out think the problem rather than brute force most of the time to solve it.

Short term versus long term is a different situation and calls even less upon brute force usually.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
“ Being able to grab an axe, knife and rifle and live indefinitely off the land is great.”

Rather simplistic I think but hey.
Good point, I think....
Do I sense assumptions being made?
Prolly....

Cheers!......😎

a reply to: Ahabstar

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Over the last decade I have changed my outlook on disaster. I used to want to survive, but now I am okay if I don’t. I have some basic preps, but if anything major hits I am ready to move on.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

There is a step a lot more likely to happen before we reach famine: war. Either civil or, if the nation's leadership recognizes the writing on the wall and tries to shield themselves, global... that's what all of this is leading to.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

The old standard was axe to make a log cabin, rifle to hunt game and knife for everything else. Then it became just a knife.

Truth is, you can wander off into the woods with nothing at all if you really know what you are doing.

top topics

join