It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIC BIDEN - U.S. Oopsies Caused so Many Innocent Deaths in Afghanistan Last Month. You buy this?.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Saturday, September 18, 2021

RE: www.abovetopsecret.com...

As the above ATS post alleges, an incompetent Commander in Chief (C.I.C.) U.S. President Joe Biden, caused our military to miss their opportunity to stop the suicide bomber who killed 13 of our sons/daughters in uniform on August 26th, along with over 115 Afghan civilians.

IMO, to distract, he ordered a drone strike on civilians, and said, "Oops, we thought they were ISIS".

The US military on Friday Sept 17th, admitted that it killed 10 civilians — including seven children and aid worker Zemari Ahmadi in a drone strike near Kabul’s airport last month — and not Islamic State bomb plotters, as it originally claimed.
More at: nypost.com...

Apparently, most Americans are buying the official excuse that our highly-refined $750 Billion military/intel community made TWO huge and deadly mistakes in 3 days, late last month in Afghanistan.

Are YOU in that camp? I'm not.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes, I am in the camp that believes that these strikes with civilian deaths were accidents.

There would be no purpose and/or value to it being intentional. You create more attention, not less if this was intentional.

The whole situation and the active environment in Kabul is a complete cluster. When things are messy, accidents tend to happen.

The above being said, it is still inexcusable that the deadly mistakes occurred.

edit on 18-9-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The question one really needs to ask about the first attack is really why ? Who really had anything to gain from the attack ? Everybody wanted the foreign forces out and giving them the slightest excuse to stay seems really stupid on the part of the suppossed terrorists.

Meanwhile here in the West people were wondering why we were evacuating Afghans by the thousands even though Afghanistan was relatively peaceful and the power transition to the Taliban was being reported as positive. Then the attack happenned and now 100K+ Afghans are being relocated to Europe.

Brain drain or just reducing those of combattant age ?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think they were accidents due to incompetence. Sheer incompetence.

Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, had staunchly defended the drone strike three days after it occurred, saying, “the procedures were correctly followed and it was a righteous strike.”
Milley should be fired immediately. But Biden keeps defending him, so I guess that won't happen!

They're actually trying to convince people that "secondary explosions" killed the innocent civilians. Not the drone strike.
Lies, lies, and more lies.

C'mon libs, lets see you defend this. Let's see you rationalize this with more of your Trump whataboutism.
edit on 18-9-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I do think it was a mistake, but that said mistake occurred because the priority was placed on the retaliation itself, and not on the target.

So yes it was a mistake, but only because it was rushed. They needed the optics of an immediate counteraction, regardless of exactly who would be hit. The specific victims were not important at the time. They knew that could be explained away at a later date.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Thank-you for the feedback. If that's the case, it tells the world America's Military still has a lot of might, but not much "intelligence" guiding its actions this year. (I mean smarts.)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

What about evidence that Biden could have prevented the Suicide bombing that killed our service members on August 26th?

Story: nypost.com...

It's widely known he is not capable of making quick decisions. This could be an instance of the mass-murder happening, while he was thinking about how to stop it.

edit on 9/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you for the feedback. If that's the case, it tells the world America's Military still has a lot of might, but not much "intelligence" guiding its actions this year. (I mean smarts.)

Milley is promoting the teaching of critical race theory and white rage theory for the armed forces. The head of the military is promoting wokeness. That answers your questions about "intelligence" guiding the military.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I'm wondering where they got the intel that he was suicide bomber. Perhaps his new friends the taliban?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NHow1982
When the President of Afghanistan suddenly left the country and the way he did it, everything seemed all too scripted, didn't it. Good discussion for one of the Afghanistan threads.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: NHow1982
When the President of Afghanistan suddenly left the country and the way he did it, everything seemed all too scripted, didn't it. Good discussion for one of the Afghanistan threads.

Most definitely.

As to the retaliatory strike and the preceding bumbling of withdrawal at this point one just has to assume the screw-ups are on purpose.

As I have mentioned before. To be this bad at what you do takes effort.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
These military blunders are because of Democrat infiltration and micromanagement inside the Departments that produce the Intel 😃

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

The US military has both might and intelligence. Might is a means to end. Military Intelligence, and I say "military intelligence" specifically, describes how to best get to those ends. Unfortunately, that intelligence which is used to predict the future can be imperfect.

That all being said, if an executive decision was required and the military intelligence did not have a high degree of certainty, the ultimate decision maker should have not given the green light.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think it was intentional, just as letting the suicide bomber through was.
It is hard for us to see because we are looking at the here and now.
Whoever is calling the shots now, are looking at the long game.
Bombing innocent people has one sure outcome:
It leads to more people against the west. More terrorists and terrorism.
edit on 18-9-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NHow1982

The question one really needs to ask about the first attack is really why ? Who really had anything to gain from the attack ? Everybody wanted the foreign forces out and giving them the slightest excuse to stay seems really stupid on the part of the suppossed terrorists.

Meanwhile here in the West people were wondering why we were evacuating Afghans by the thousands even though Afghanistan was relatively peaceful and the power transition to the Taliban was being reported as positive. Then the attack happenned and now 100K+ Afghans are being relocated to Europe.

Brain drain or just reducing those of combattant age ?

Excellente!! I don't see why others cannot see as clearly as what you just stated above. I remember when we were just itching for an excuse to ramp up in Syria and Obama came out and issued his 'Red Line' being that if Syrian forces used chemical weapons...that was it! Then like the next week it happened, and people would say, Bashar used chemical weapons on his own people! I would scream, hell no he didn't! Why would he?

You know, in crimes they look for motive. Follow the money they often say, things such as that. Who gains to benefit? I thought the same thing as you when these attacks at the airport first happened. 'Look what the Taliban did!' No they didn't, why would they? It's non-sensical...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Bombing innocent people has one sure outcome: It leads to more people against the west. More terrorists and terrorism.

Ron Paul was saying this for 30 years. But of course, he's "crazy".
(Apologies for thread drift)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: Quadrivium

Bombing innocent people has one sure outcome: It leads to more people against the west. More terrorists and terrorism.

Ron Paul was saying this for 30 years. But of course, he's "crazy".
(Apologies for thread drift)

I look at the people "they" say are crazy.
The more propaganda, the harder I look.
I do the same with meds and consumables.
"They" do not have our best interests at heart.

(I think we are still on topic and only drifting slightly)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Yes, I am in the camp that believes that these strikes with civilian deaths were accidents.

There would be no purpose and/or value to it being intentional. You create more attention, not less if this was intentional.

The whole situation and the active environment in Kabul is a complete cluster. When things are messy, accidents tend to happen.

The above being said, it is still inexcusable that the deadly mistakes occurred.

Even if accidental, it is legally considered negligent HOMICIDE. Punishable by 20 years or more in prison. But since we are dealing with an above the law hypocrite.............
edit on 18-9-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta to reflect a cold truth about a POS Joe Biden.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I think it was Hawkeye in the M*A*S*H TV series said that "military intelligence" is an oxymoron.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Even if accidental, it is legally considered negligent HOMICIDE. Punishable by 20 years or more in prison.

Enforced by who?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join