It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC's Demand That Diplomats Follow Vaccine Mandate Creates Uproar At United Nations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Anyone notice that many are getting fed up on Covid-19 vaccines? Actually on a global scale. Regardless I am getting my 2nd jab next week. Just to play the game but after that all my eyes will be on Israel by reading their newspapers either using DuckDuckGo or the TOR browser.

Nah, no Google or Firefox for me.

So we know who's in charge of NYC. Some nutz ball named Bill. seems that the NY crazy has spilled over to the UN. I say excellent let the UN and WHO have it jammed up their............. Well you know.

So here we go!

NYC's request that diplomats and their entourage show proof of vaccination before being admitted somehow received the backing of General Assembly President Maldivian Foreign Minister Abdulla Shahid. In a statement released on Wednesday, NYC Mayor Bill DeBlasio and International Affairs Commissioner Penny Abeywardena thanked UN diplomats ahead of time for "working with us", calling them “true New Yorkers". Unfortunately, not all diplomats are equally enthusiastic. In a letter to colleagues released on Wednesday, Russian UN Ambassador Vasily Nebenzya denounced these new requirements as "clearly discriminatory" and accused NYC and Shahid of violating the UN charter, which states that the UN is international territory.

YC's Demand That Diplomats Follow Vaccine Mandate Creates Uproar At UN

So ATS, how will the subject play out. Let us know your thoughts
edit on 18-9-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 18-9-2021 by Waterglass because: i dont know why the link aint right

edit on 18-9-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This will seperate the wheat from the chaff.

A statement from a UN spokesman said the UN has traditionally relied on an "honor system" and that they were working with "the sitting President of the A" to continue the honor system.

Crazy, love the “”. Lol 😂
a reply to: Waterglass

edit on 18-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Imagining engaging Robinette Jr in any sort of honour system

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Duckduckgo is not your friend:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

The UN already walked it back. No proof of vaccination needed :

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Thank GAWD that's not suspicious... lol
Let'em have it, all of them have to get the vaccine or they'll get fired, lead by example!
Or is there any problem?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
More clarified then walked back, mayor nitwit still has his jj hanging out the front of house.

a reply to: NHow1982

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It’s not that they’re unjabbed. Some have had pricks full of unacknowledged concoctions, others are just pricks full of it.

a reply to: Peeple

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Even if they do require Proof of vaccination, you really think Heads of state will have troubling aquiring these as they are given out by government agencies ? I really don't think this would be a real barrier for anyone. Most of those countries don't even have access to the vaccines. Political play is all it is.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
more rules for thee
but not for me

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Wow, thanks as I will look into. I guess its TOR but don't get it from the Google Play Store

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Different strokes for different folks as in Different Jabs for different peoples. I always wondered if the vaccines are different based on whom one are.

One thing I always thought is that "Bill Gates" sterilization would begin with the 3rd world populations and Hillary's Deplorable's here in the USA.

Then the obese.

Hay, its a Green New Deal objective

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Das ist bull sheet. Disingenuous bunch of filth. The UN that is.

link   
If the President of Pfizer ain't dumb enough to get vaccinated, why should those at the UN? Good on some for trying to push this madness on those pushing the madness on the rest of us.

As someone running for politics, I ain't getting vaccinated, prefer a bullet if it goes that far. At least that will be quick. I don't know how it will roll with all the boarder madness, 2 weeks quarantine and such. Take it as it comes, still ain't getting vaccinated.

The D-Dimer test is one going why is this still happening? Yeah, depop I guess... Now getting reports that T Killer cells are getting taken out by the vax with caner rates going up. If you have made it this far, we may have to hang on for a few more years. It may cost you as we are in an information and biological war, looking in the history books it takes about 10 years for a world war to past. You are better of broke than dead by the end of it.

link   
This is true.

However! If there is a clot shot barrow out the front and the bloke who used to run boxercise for over 50’s is now giving injections AND the cameras are rolling AND your denied entry unless you update to an “authorised” shot.

Suddenly your centre stage about to roll your blouse up for a syringe on camera.

Could be hilarious.

Personally if I was facing that and I was a diplomat I’d be a tad nervous.

Especially if I was a covert blasphemer (instead of the proud organic free range that I am)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Before my 1st jab I spoke with my MD about D Dimer Test. He said he didn't think I needed it. He did say to keep all eyes on Israel on Booster. I did get myself into my best shape since college. I shoot hoops 3 times a week at 60 minutes each and lift weights. My % total body fat is now at 10%. I am not done yet as I want to see if I can qualify for 100 meter dash in Senior Olympics. Cant jump but I can run.

I have gotten more yum yum from wife in four weeks than over last 14 years. Hmm.

edit on 18-9-2021 by Waterglass because: hmmmm

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

It's less about having to be vaccinated with the Russians and more than they are ticked that the Russian vaccine will not be recognized as valid by NYC for purposes of the vaccine passport.

And, of course, as the Russians have all been vaccinated with their own shot, they have zero interest in Pfizer, BioNtech or Moderna, and I don't blame them. I wouldn't want to undergo another round, either. Why should they?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

See this:

Pfizer CEO Got the COVID-19 Vaccine

But can we even trust the "fact" checkers? The only way to know if he did get the jab would be in Pfizers report to the SEC

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Have fact checkers ever been reliable?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Handle with care. How this fact check is talking about one lady's twitter post rather than the statements by the Pfizer CEO is a concern. From other reports about these vaccination companies, about a 50% employee uptake was coming out a month or two ago. As for getting any accurate data in this information war is tough. There is some solid information to help fill in the gaps of the gray zone when trying to make sense of it all.
edit on 18-9-2021 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
while you’re here let me show you some shampoo products
does anyone really believe there are any honorable search engines left on the web?
yeah......no

a reply to: everyone

<<   2 >>

join