It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unrest in China, will the CCP bail out Evergrande

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It seems that this could have repercussions around the world as Blackrock has money invested in this company. It appears Evergrande now out of cash as it has hit the CCP red line. Of having zero credibility to borrow. The Chinese get really pissed if they go broke. we also get a bit of Chinese psychology with regards to just buying new apartments, they don't want to inherit the previous owner's
bad luck for one.
edit on 18-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems that this could have repercussions around the world as Blackrock has money invested in this company. It appears Evergrande now out of cash as it has hit the CCP red line. Of having zero credibility to borrow. The Chinese get really pissed if they go broke. we also get a bit of Chinese psychology with regards to just buying new apartments, they don't want to inherit the previous owner's
bad luck for one.

In Hong Kong, the Triads buy the streets going to apartments. Guess what, you have to pay them to use the streets. The real estate people don't disclose that either.

Chinese way of life sucks.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It's hitting mainstream media now. I bet the CCP bails them out. Since Blackrock is heavily invested the only question have the CCP enough money to do the bail out with dollars. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 21-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
bad luck for one.

FFS and I thought the real estate industry in the US was broken.

- Demolishing building every 30-40 years and rebuilding (YEAH sustainability!)
- Buying up handful of properties with no intent on anybody living in them for 3-4 years
- Won't buy a property unless brand-new to avoid inheriting previous owner's "bad luck"

This is a country of over 1 Bln people. Almost like 3 copies of the United States. When they go Full Whacko in an industry like real estate .... the repercussions are drastically amplified.

FWIW I don't buy the "Chinese are up in arms! Civil unrest!" story, because, as Tienanmen Square showed, CCP has ZERO compunctions about slaughtering their own citizens. NONE. If you see "civil unrest" in China my bet is that it is scripted and funneled/manipulated by the CCP. The government is using the public outcry as a psy weapon against Evergrande.

If the CCP doesn't want negative attention, or civil unrest, for a certain scenario or business, protestors are rounded up and never seen again.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

In conjunction with the US treasury running dry.....interesting times ahead.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I think economically they are screwed for at least a while, that real estate bubble was critical and I find it interesting that in this same time frame the CCP are trying to clamp back down on the freedoms before the bubble finishes bursting and the market really tanks.

I think (My opinion) that they are expecting to have to put some people down over this, but as mentioned they wont lose any sleep over that.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I wonder if this company is one of China's ghost cities builders with 64 Million Empty Apartments.
www.youtube.com...

Build it and they will come NOT.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

The Chinese real estate market is the biggest Ponzi scheme on Earth. The people have borrowed to buy overpriced shoddy apartments at ten times the construction cost. Fuelled by greed that the prices will increase forever. If you have lost all your money and still owe three generations of debt the question will be. Has China the same bankruptcy laws as the west?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What I’ll never understand is why CCP is so interested in conquering the World, when they have sooo many issues at home?! IDK how they could even enforce their back room deals with corrupt politicians that sold us out under the radar, with dirty tricks and NO consent from the People of those Countries. There needs to be a meeting of the minds to enforce a contract. I think we should re-claim any American property that was sold by criminals / enemies of the State, perhaps we do what is done to plenty of Americans, eminent domain, paying a market value, forcing the sale for the security of our Countries.

We can’t let this bio-weapon attack weaken us, and if US and other leaders around the World are complicit, they need to be shut down immediately!!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Incorporated in the Cayman Islands.....you can bet their executive team will walk with a LOT of money.

Sad, but this will make some serious waves in the world if allowed to go under. I would imagine they have some big interests and holdings in multiple countries.
edit on 9/23/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join