It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epidemiologist Donald Henderson warning on pandemic restrictive measures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
2006 He said restrictive measures during a pandemic would create a loss in trust of the government. He was 100% correct but nobody listened to one of the most world renown scientists on vaccines in the US. Fauci scoffed at the warning as he did at everyone who disagreed with his protocols. Fauci would not listen to reason that he was going to cause more damage. Not less.

If we get past this horrible episode in human history the best thing we can take away is that despite all the restrictive measures they failed. They did not contain the virus. They did not save lives. All of it failed and caused more human misery and suffering than the actual pandemic. It destroyed families, businesses, increased drug addiction, alcoholism, spousal abuse, suicide, crime and murder and it looks like it's just getting started. We are now persecuting those who no longer trust Fauci and the government. All because Fauci, the CDC and the WHO realize nobody trust them anymore. Next time let's pray to God we listen to others like Donald Henderson that are also subject matter experts with different opinions and let the people decide for themselves on what measures makes sense for them using real science.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
2006 He said restrictive measures during a pandemic would create a loss in trust of the government. He was 100% correct but nobody listened to one of the most world renown scientists on vaccines in the US. Fauci scoffed at the warning as he did at everyone who disagreed with his protocols. Fauci would not listen to reason that he was going to cause more damage. Not less.

If we get past this horrible episode in human history the best thing we can take away is that despite all the restrictive measures they failed. They did not contain the virus. They did not save lives. All of it failed and caused more human misery and suffering than the actual pandemic. It destroyed families, businesses, increased drug addiction, alcoholism, spousal abuse, suicide, crime and murder and it looks like it's just getting started. We are now persecuting those who no longer trust Fauci and the government. All because Fauci, the CDC and the WHO realize nobody trust them anymore. Next time let's pray to God we listen to others like Donald Henderson that are also subject matter experts with different opinions and let the people decide for themselves on what measures makes sense for them using real science.

China planned it that way. That is why China now allows 3 kids per family. Remember, they always look down the road with great insight.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

China planned it that way. That is why China now allows 3 kids per family. Remember, they always look down the road with great insight.

That's very interesting. I did not know that they had changed their 1 child policy, and tripling it none-the-less.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

Don't worry, once they take over the middle east and North America they'll have plenty of room to keep it up.
Mass Graves don't use up that much real estate anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Links, Links, LInks? like this one

www.aier.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

That's very interesting. I did not know that they had changed their 1 child policy, and tripling it none-the-less.

Yes they did. I think it had to do with female babies being aborted. That caused a big problem. Lots of men and no wives. China is anti Muslim. It seems to me that in the end times, Muslims get a grip on power. The powers that be, are above the US and China. I dont know what happens to China, but I believe the US gets destroyed in 1 hour. Im hoping to be out of here by then

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Yes they did. I think it had to do with female babies being aborted. That caused a big problem. Lots of men and no wives. China is anti Muslim. It seems to me that in the end times, Muslims get a grip on power. The powers that be, are above the US and China. I dont know what happens to China, but I believe the US gets destroyed in 1 hour. Im hoping to be out of here by then

Did you know that in India they outlawed sonograms on pregnant women? The reason is that expecting fathers would abort the baby if it turned out the baby was a female. Males are much preferred. The underground sonogram market is apparently huge now (strangest underground market ever!) They also have a stark rise in homosexuality due to the unnatural disparity.

Quick question, I know it's from the Book of Revelation, but why do you think America will be destroyed in 1 hour (and as a note, I very much respect your intelligence and diligence in these matters, so I ask with an open mind and heart, truly curious what you have to say)...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Links, Links, LInks? like this one

www.aier.org...

In 2006, during the early years of the birth of lockdown ideology, the great epidemiologist Donald Henderson warned that if any of these restrictive measures were deployed for a pandemic, the result would be a “loss of trust in government” and “a manageable epidemic could move toward catastrophe.” Catastrophe is exactly what has happened. The current regime wants to point the finger toward the noncompliant. That is no longer believable. They cannot delay the inevitable for much longer: responsibility for this catastrophe belongs to those who embarked on this political experiment in the first place.
Author

Jeffrey A. Tucker

www.aier.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I believe it is the great city, that falls in one hour. But its more then that. I think it was about 30 years ago, when I was reading scripture, I had something I would describe as a vision. The whole world was walking by. I could see they were really sad. Then as I got closer, I could hear what they were saying. They were sad for them selves. They were saying " they bought all of our wares and they are gone. Who will we sell to now." I told my dad, and he thought the US fell financially, but I remember smoke going up, and it would never stop. It went up forever. I hope Im wrong.

The US is stumbling down a crooked path, and the speed of decline is now out of control. A one hour war, or quick financial fall wont end well. Thats a given

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I've been on about when people go on full scale germophobe, I mean assuming they dont get eczema of the hands like too many health care workers do (from obsessive washing of their hands with soaps), in their efforts perhaps they dont help create the next superbug (via overt methods), that they dont via de facto methods in "bug" "avoidance" they lower their immune systems...

The very notion of "Germaphobe" is absurd, you see the human adult body contains about 10% its weight in bacteria... where without those microbeasties present... WE DIE.

Take a bottle of antibiotics when you dont even need it, even when you do, you'll get a choice taste of that reality.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
How a Free Society Deals with Pandemics, According to Legendary Epidemiologist and Smallpox Eradicator Donald Henderson
www.aier.org...[e ditby]edit on 18-9-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

join