It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggest New Forum Header- How do we?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Howdy,
I'm interested to know how a new forum header is selected for creation and what discussion is applied to determine what section it fits under.

I think a new forum topic should be "Next American Civil War". Exclusively for discussions centered around the potential or impending American Civil War dependant on individuals perception of it's likelihood.

If it were created, what category would it fall under?
General Conspiracies
Or
Political Discourse

Thoughts?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Have a great night.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterbone

You really want a forum where I start a thread titled "And.... Begin!" every day until that long overdue event happens?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Honestly I'd rather it all be contained on one box...rather than having to jump through the search hoops every couple of days.

It's a legitimate topic with 15 solid years of Google analytics showing it is on a consistent upward search curve year over year with 2 and 4 year spikes around every election since nine eleven (The Event).

So...yeah it would be mildly more convenient for me LOL.
Which must sound awful, but it would be nice to have it all lined up instead of scattered like shotgun pellets from one end of this circus to the other.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Wherever you start the thread(s) , the moderators will move if necessary .

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I would think it fits fine in World War 3 forum, if and it's a big IF it ever happens it will be the precursor to WW3 anyway, don't you think? Or until it gets large enough to warrant its own forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Nope. You're using 3 negative quantifiers out of 4 words! Gotta believe it'll be cut, censored because of:

Next?
Civil?
War?
Pretty neg assumptions. I'm sure tho anything's possible.

What do I know...

* Contact DTOM, or Eric...somebody
edit on 09211930America/ChicagoSat, 18 Sep 2021 09:08:19 -050008202100000019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I get what you are asking but as one that has seen quite a few forums added over the years, the pattern has almost always been Topic happens, lots of threads are created, threads start being compiled in an existing related forum, actual topic forum is made, staff moves all threads into that forum.

There are exceptions. Forums that were made for a purpose like the ATS Live forum for radio show announcements and discussion. Sponsored forums like Ben Swann’s Truth In Media, Disinfo.com and Jessie Ventura’s Off The Grid.

Even the Survival Forum was added in 2006. Those threads originally were mostly gathered in General Conspiracy (I think), a few in chit-chat, weaponry naturally. The subject became so ingrained that it spawned its own radio show that was separate from the other ATS Live shows...much of the same hosts, similar format, but wholly separate show.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

That makes sense.

There is a full forum just labeled "Japan".

Thanks for the thoughts and thanks for taking the time to respond.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

That was the Japan Quake and resulting Fukushima Disaster. There is also a Deepwater Disaster and Disaster Conspiracies that was originally Katrina.

new topics

top topics

join