It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch administration members defend Milley

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The dems, right up to and including the president, say that Milley did absolutely nothing wrong. It was perfectly fine, even commendable, that Milley went behind the president's back and called a Chinese general. They're referring to the Chinese general as Milley's "Chinese counterpart". I guess they're good buddies! "Oh yea, it's perfectly normal. It's standard operating procedure." And it's no surprise the liberal media says Milley is a hero.

So.....I guess everything I was ever taught about the president being "Commander in Chief" was a lie.
I was under some naive impression that it became official back in 1947, that The President is Commander in Chief of all the armed forces of the United States—the Air Force as well as the Army and the Navy.
The Constitution declared that the president was in charge of the Army and the Navy. The Air Force was then added to encompass the entire military.

But according to Milley, he alone is in charge of the military! He answers to no one. Milley gathered senior military officials at the Pentagon for a private meeting, where he informed them not to follow through on any orders without his supervision. “No matter what you are told, you do the procedure,” he reportedly said. “You do the process. And I’m part of that procedure.” Milley told Nancy Pelosi that he was in charge. Not the president.

This video is almost painful to watch. The hand-wringing. The fidgeting. The spaz.
Retired admiral John F. Kirby is now the Assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs.

This is among the biggest lies ever told. It's a lie, wrapped in a falsehood, inside a fabrication.
Here we have Jen Psaki defending Milley's behavior, because "everyone" was concerned that Trump was going to do something crazy.

Bonus. A video of Milley espousing the teachings of critical race theory and "white rage". And Trump is crazy?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
President is CIC of all armed forces.

Militias that have been called forth by the Congress, Federalized State National Guard units, if a State Governor activates a unit the President can unilaterally Federalize and order them (see Little Rock Nine during desegregation), local police forces are also paramilitary units thanks to generous Federal Supply Programs, even Bubba and Billy Ray’s backyard militia if it self-declares itself active is by definition “an armed force” although limited ad-hoc voluntary militias do not have to follow orders if they do not want to do so...part of that whole volunteer thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
just sickening behavior from this Milley as well as everyone supporting and commending what he did.....

100% slimy behavior because orange man bad, orange man scares us because the TV and democrats say so

As if Trump would have done anything of the sort....

Just insane, but also cowardly and sneaky....

Anyone supporting this truly suffers from a Trump derangement syndrome.......also generally unlikable, dishonest hypocrites.

edit on 17-9-2021 by GoShredAK because: edit top line

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
They are showing how they react if you don’t do/act/think like them.

It goes a long way to being able to disregard them completely, assuming of course that you had any faith in these little critters to begin with.

a reply to: GoShredAK

They are grown ups running around like prefects at a school and showing all the mental ability of a child mid tantrum.
edit on 17-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Adulting should be a subject in parliament.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
But I was told the deep state doesn't exist along with the MiC.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

because "everyone" was concerned that Trump was going to do something crazy.

I wonder how they got that idea?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Can somebody get one of the generals to go behind the criminal in chief's back with say Iran or Russia? Thanks in Advance eh! I want to see the double standard in operation under equivalent terms.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This guy got bought off and blackmailed bigtime.

Now he's an initiated full fledged Democrat 🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Milley told Nancy Pelosi that he was in charge. Not the president.

All ties in with the official Democrat "Jan6th" propaganda narrative 🎃

They did it so blame somebody else 🎃

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

"Commendable that Milley called a Chinese General" ????????

This is like a WW2 General from the US betraying America to the German Nazis.
TREASON!

Patton would have got him shot!

Quite aside from the fact that aside from his media-love position on trannies in the military, based on his Afghanistan performance, Milley is an extremely LOUSY general from a strict military perspective.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Dr. Farrell weighs in on what may be going on in the background with General Milley's behavior and questions who is really in charge of the nukes; speculation that the real purpose of the bipartisan commission is to determine policy control over America's nuclear arsenal and potentially privatize the nukes. Seems plausible on how he lays it out when considering the lunacy Biden administration to convince people they should not have nuke control. Scary times ahead if this turns out to be the case. Oligarchs with Nukes, what could go wrong.🙄

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
We had a psycho in the White House. General Milley was merely trying to prevent WWIII.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
But pill-o-c wasn’t in a position to touch the nukes.

a reply to: ussmidway

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Only some folks .
The ones driven clinically insane by fear over one person being elected president.
(and , evidently , they haven't sought professional help yet .)
edit on 9/17/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Only some folks .
The ones driven clinically insane by fear over one person being elected president.

Yep! Biden's election sure did drive "some people" to the edge of clinical insanity, even to the point of trying to stop Congress from doing their constitutional duty regarding the electoral college, and the peaceful transfer of power over to the Biden Administration on January 6th!

edit on 17-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Utterly laughable at this point.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Only some folks .
(and , evidently , they haven't sought professional help yet .)

It sounds like that paranoia was more specific to the apparent fact that the president is granted direct unmitigated access to nuclear weapons.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I too find it pretty funny.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

changed my mind
edit on 17-9-2021 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

They made up the whole story, plain and simple.
It was just another one of their lies, like the Russian collusion. They will say or do anything to hold onto their power.
BAMN. That's their motto.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join