It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government controlled news speak!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hi Ats, I can’t believe how people are lapping up the crap the media are dishing up, this mass psy op needs to stop.

What is irritating me is newsspeak such as:
You do the right thing you will berewarded if
You comply and get the jab etc.

Like this:

www.google.com.au...

To that:
www.walesonline.co.uk...

Why is there this obvious worldwide contrived psychological control, that the gubment of the world think we should be privileged to have what is essentially a basic human right.

Where’s the honesty? Why not just say we will give you some of your basic rights back.

Though I guess from a marketing point of view honesty does not work.

Though the want the upper hand as a starting point like this to see how far the can remove our other basic human rights.

Like here in Victoria we have been reward wit the ability to travel up to 10 kilometres from home, and an extra hour of excercising.

Is this a reward?

edit on 17-9-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Let’s start a new movement, “ f*ck the jab.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Agreed, though mind would be more f the Andrews gubment.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
An extra hour? Dude that sounds like punishment,

If they offered a safe space to protest and freely interact, now that would be something.

I’m thinking Melbourne city for starters.

a reply to: robsmith

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

In Holland and Belgium the Prime Ministers have started blaming the unvaxxed and unwilling for causing longer restrictions and they just introduced the coronapass which also allows for a negative test (for now).

In Holland specifically they just totally shifted the goalposts on us when during the summer we were told 80-% vaccinated would be enough to lift restrictions. We passed that last month and are now at about 86-87% vaccinated and tuesday in his speech the prime minister told us now the goal is 90%

we were always at war with East Eurasia

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Like here in Victoria we have been reward wit the ability to travel up to 10 kilometres from home, and an extra hour of excercising.

Is this a reward?

You know, if that extra hour of exercising was provided so you could beat the crap out of the politicians and health @ssholes you're disgusted with or hate, at least it would be somewhat productive. Maybe somebody should make an App where you get to do just that ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

Is this a reward?

Sad. Australia is finished. This is not normal! If there's a real virus , an hour outside more or less by anyone is not going to make a difference. This is clearly not about a virus but total population control

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Crisis has become a performative construct and primarily a spectacle simply for entertainment, used to influence our perceptions of reality. Substantive objectivity has been replaced by scripted fantasy projected as truth, it's easier to swallow the blue pill rather than question it's authenticity. We sow and manifest imbroglio and escape into reverie, replacing maxim and apothegm with avarice and devilry rather than confront or attempt any real understanding of the underlying substructures driving the narrative.

edit on 17/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

It’s like being in prison though no gates to stop you from going out.

Though these rules are draconian. The stupid government won’t lift restrictions as there are growing case numbers, though there apparently are more than 75 percent of people who are vaxxed.

Obviously people are not complying, with stay at home orders. Can’t blame them.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NHow1982

How can anyone believe a politician, changing the goalposts.

I can see whe we get to 75 percent they will go we want 85 percent lock up is not lifted, people will lap it up.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Victoria in particular is doomed, most hospitality is shut, supermarkets are open, though most retailers like target, k Matt are click and collect.

Though click n collect is so slow it took 3 days from Bunnings to get my order of s couple of light bulbs.

It’s simply control.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I agree Smithy. Reminds me of the king and the pauper.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Walesonline has become a tabloid slash government propoganda outlet.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   

We might as well call it 'newspeak' instead of 'newsspeak' - it's so close to it already.

new topics

top topics

join