It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland showing higher rates of fully vaccinated in hospitals.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: TerryDon79

Have fun www.bbc.com...

That’s the BBC. I’m after the data that’s quoted in video that you also said was from the “CDC in Scotland”.

Also, from your BBC link (that’s dated in July)

A Public Health Scotland (PHS) report has also shown that 41 people in Scotland have died with Covid-19, despite having had both doses of a vaccine

This post reminded me of how many times I have been told that if I get the vaccine, I won't be hospitalized and definitely won't die.
I guess they forgot to tell those 41 dead people.
edit on b000000302021-09-17T20:05:02-05:0008America/ChicagoFri, 17 Sep 2021 20:05:02 -0500800000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The point of the vid is to say that the vaccinated outnumber the unvaccinated in Scotland's hospitals. This states that www.heraldscotland.com... its "Bad think"

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

But you have it backwards. it is the unvaccinated that will take the biggest hit when our leaky vaccines cause the virus to replicate into something worse.
edit on 17 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Why not just admit the video and yourself were wrong? The “CDC in Scotland” doesn’t exist. The data the video and yourself uses doesn’t exist. Linking to random websites that doesn’t have the data is pointless. You’re just making yourself look silly.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Pot this is kettle over

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Not sure how long this thread has been up but says a lot about ATS that mods haven't moved it to LOL or Haox.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Not sure how long this thread has been up but says a lot about ATS that mods haven't moved it to LOL or Haox.

3 possibilities.

1. There is a quota of how many threads can be moved there and the Doctor has already filled it.

2. The Mods are still trying to work out if Scotiand is a real place or somewhere like Narnia.

3. Everyone who would have cared is so beaten down by the constant string of lies and misinformation that is posted from on this site from sources like Bitchute that they have given up.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

So are you getting paid to try and mock this site? Why are you here then?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

All very good points Sir.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

These figures are quoted from the CDC in Scotland, where winter starts earlier in the UK. It states that after the second jab the rate for hospitalizations is 75% higher for the vaccinated. But first-time jabbers are more protected. This isn't looking that great as it is suggesting that after the full rollout the immune system might be weakened. The problem seems to be repeating as there were no deaths that occurred after the first wave had subsided, but steadily increased after full-on vaccinations started. These are recent figures acquired under the official information act request was submitted. The suspicion that this would occur seems to be gaining traction, as more information becomes available. Sorry about the Robo voice.www.bitchute.com...

91% of Scotland's adult population (16+) has had 1 shot. 83% have had two shots. Shots were given to the elderly first.

Your bitchute video is trying to fudge the statistics to make it seem like the vaccinated are getting sick, but when almost all of your population is vaccinated you'd expect the vaccinated to make up the bulk of people getting sick simply because there are so many more of them.

www.bbc.co.uk...

UK statistics show that out of 50K deaths in the first 6 months of 2021, only 640 were double vaxxed. 38,000 of them had not been vaxxed at all.

Compare 640 to 38,000. And those 38,000 are statistically more likely to be younger. The average age of a Covid death is something like 80-85.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The point of the vid is to say that the vaccinated outnumber the unvaccinated in Scotland's hospitals. This states that www.heraldscotland.com... its "Bad think"

91% of over 16s have been vaxxed, 83% have been double vaxxed. There are literally millions more of the vaxxed than the unvaxxed.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

But you have it backwards. it is the unvaccinated that will take the biggest hit when our leaky vaccines cause the virus to replicate into something worse.

Except that there are exactly zero cases of anybody in Scotland every receiving a "leaky" vax.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

So are you getting paid to try and mock this site? Why are you here then?

To have fun.

If you are here for any other reason you are fooling yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm double jabbed and live in the UK.

What month of 2022 do you want me to message you and let you know that I'm clearly not dead?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

From the UK, 51,000 Dead between January and July 2021.

38,000 totally unvaxed
13,000 single vaxxed
640 double vaxxed.

I think that those numbers speak for thensemves.

4 in 5 of people with serious covid we unvaxxed.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I'm not sure that would satisfy them.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

and it looks like the OP in this thread is a hoax and there aint nothing like it suggests going on in Scotland
edit on 18 9 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

I think that about 95% of all threads on this site where the OP uses Bitchute as a source turn out to be hoaxes, idiots misunderstanding data, or rant by people who might just plain be mentally ill.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You want us to believe that a jab, which is not a vaccine and considerably more dangerous than the cough syrup it has equivalency with as far as its veracity at stop the virus and/or transmission, is better than natural immunity using antigen non-specific antibodies.

Let me know how that works out for you, mmmmkay? See if you can get a phone line going from the "other side."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Except that there are exactly zero cases of anybody in Scotland every receiving a "leaky" vax.

Doesn't Scotland use Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, etc, or some form of mRNA/rDNA jab-er-roony? Those are all leaky medical treatments (they're not vaccines). That's how they create the mutations, by using measures that prevent most, but allow some viri to "leak on through" and mutate.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join