It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA panel votes against COVID-19 booster recommendation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NHow1982

Yep. He will probably threaten to take us out behind the gym and teach us a lesson.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

I think they made the right call by not recommending as well.

Would be nice to have seen what their recommendation would have been on the vaccine originally, but the FDA did not ask them then.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
a reply to: NHow1982

Yep. He will probably threaten to take us out behind the gym and teach us a lesson.

you better watch out, With those F22's and his six inch pythons he's a force to be reckoned with

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

I do not keep my hopes that high, see when the corrupted FDA pharma lapdogs are doing this is because obviously the side effects of the jabs in children are worst than it has been reported and they have enough data to see it.

Is despicable.

They are maiming and killing children with the jabs.
Is ok to adults but not children.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

From what I've heard, the vaccine still offers 60% immunity to most people in addition to symptom reduction, so it's still solid. Then if you do get it, you have the more desirable natural immunity.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

amen to that

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: americanbuffalo1
Careful what you wish for friend.

You just might get it.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1

Well he did say he was losing his patience. Maybe he will suffer an aneurysm due to this wrench in his works.

A third one would likely be fatal...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I really hope Canada and others follow suit and dont include booster shots. Something is odd with their odd.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

So maybe finally there are a few people in the FDA that are seeing the data and having 2nd doubts about the vaccine all together:

thehill.com...

A federal advisory panel said Friday the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) should not approve a third booster dose of Pfizer and BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine for everyone 16 or older, but indicated they would be open to boosters for older people.

The panel voted overwhelmingly against the recommendation, 16 to 2.

Friday's vote from the FDA's vaccine advisory committee deals a major blow to the Biden administration's plan to administer booster doses beginning Sept. 20.

Lets see what Biden has to say now.

Approved unannimously for 65+ and those at high risk of contracting severe Covid-19

www.statnews.com...
edit on 17-9-2021 by NHow1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
It's interesting that the FDA all of a sudden has credibility, when clearly to many here, it did not.

I always find it funny that with most here, that when you agree with the ruling/finding/decision, well then we can trust it. Otherwise, they are a bunch of government hacks.

I don't see how you can not trust them, and in a split second, you can.

Do you see how ridiculous that is?

So you are saying you trust the FDA and the info they distribute to the public?

Who said we trust the FDA ?

Nobody . The point of this post is to show the circus crumbling. Using the FDA's own flip flops.

No we aren't going to trust the FDA no matter what they say . They've lost that credibility long time ago .

This is just a highlight reel of the circus that is covid

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Vaccines reduce to less than 75% effectiveness after 6 months, and the FDA has determined that a Booster shot is NOT needed.

Sounds like we've been in a Pandemic of money payouts and election fraud over the past 19 months.

A cool $5 Trillion worth of payouts!

Barely-lethal Covid-19 was the excuse.

Democrats feel the Suicides, Alcoholism, Family violence, intentional Senior Deaths, were just acceptable losses.

edit on 9/17/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

More concerned about the White House applying some "reimagine and rebuild" to the FDA so they'll give the correct answers.

Or Biden taking it upon himself, and finding powers to mandate boosters.

This isn't over yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
NO one has been able to meet my COVID challenge yet...

Find me a single story of....."Joe/Jane in the prime of their perfectly healthy 25 year old or so lives..were taken by COVID way to early.." certainly with "600k+" deaths the media should have at least one of these stories (verifiable) to advance their narrative....last time someone sent me such a story, the person in question did not actually exist...

The vaccine probably kills more young healthy people than the actual virus....remember all vaccines have side effects, the average is about 2.5%...ranging from minor rash...to death....a person in my office was paralyzed from the wast down from a flu shot...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
They are lying, as usual nobody can trust this people, they are going to create another wave as the first two jabs are not working anymore, then blame on the unvaxed again, the boosters will save the day, because the vaxed will get sick with covid.

I will seat and watch the pony show, I guess the WHO knew something but big pharma greed kept pushing for it.

What is happening in Israel from the boosters they already gave to their people, that is not been talk about.

Something is going on and is not pretty.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Over $5 Trillion has changed hands due to Democrats taking advantage of Covid-19. You'd think they'd be happy now.. at least for awhile.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The number of daily deaths in America attributed to Covid-19 keeps increasing: www.worldometers.info...

But the FDA rules Booster shots are not needed.

Is this an admission the Vaccines don't work?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The latest Israel data point outs that the boosters will give an immune response for the elderly and health compromised, but the boost seems to fall short and last for a short period of time, probably a few months, until another booster is needed.

It seems that the body is no really working well with the technology been tested in the jabs.
the body is learning to by pass the boost or immunity after a while.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Would be nice to have seen what their recommendation would have been on the vaccine originally, but the FDA did not ask them then.

Actually, they did.
For the original EUAs:
Pfizer
Moderna

And for a third dose for some.
3rd Dose

This authorization of a third dose for immunocompromised individuals is separate and distinct from the booster dose reviewed by VRBPAC today. The third dose for immunocompromised individuals is meant to address the fact that these individuals sometimes do not build enough protection after two doses of the vaccine. In contrast, the booster dose recommended today by VRBPAC for EUA refers to an additional dose of the vaccine that is given to those who have built enough protection after the primary two-dose vaccination series, but may have decreased protection over time due to waning of immunity.

But, if you aren't vaccinated it's not really a concern of yours anyway. Is it?
edit on 9/17/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join