It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden Chimera truth in plain sight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Dragons are basically an archetypal depiction of comets, the greatest object to have displayed comet like traits is Venus.

Hence medusa, st George and the dragon, etc.

When the planets were in a different alignment and not yet in the suns sphere of electrical influence they traversed the galaxy until ‘first contact’ with sol.

World wide mythology tells the tale of how the systems interacted and describe electrical phenomena visible in the skies above occurring whilst the planets were adapting from first encounter with the suns influence to how the solar system presents at the moment.

During this period Venus displayed cometary attributes and the cosmic drama was writ large across the skies to the inhabitants of earth in between bouts of devastation from above.

Allegedly... it resonates as true in my opinion.

Hope that helped a little.

a reply to: St0rD

edit on 18-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Vid, little of topic but about Venus.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
If that doesn’t get your imagination turning over, look into the purple dawn of creation.

Dude.

a reply to: Dalamax

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: 2Faced

Hey,

I sit through most of the video you shared but it mostly sounded like spanish to me. Maybe I'm just too tired.
Could you elaborate on the meaning behind it? I'm interested but just can't grasp the idea right now for some reasons.

There’s more information in many of the videos on the same youtube channel, but what it boils down to, is that the dragon myth could be based on archetype. Certain atmospheric/weather phenomena causing electrical /plasma discharge in shapes that look like “fire serpents” and “dragons”. Because these phenomena can appear world wide, people saw the same thing all over the globe, as they did with many other natural events, and even disasters.

However, as I said, there’s a lot more information at thunderboltsproject that makes much more sense than my explanation. Also, I’m not saying their theory on the dragon myth is the right one, but many of their theories make more sense than the established scientists would like us to believe. What got me hooked on TP for instance, is their amazing and mind#blowing theory on “Vales Marineris” (large scar on Mars, see “symbols of an alien sky pt. II”). I strongly encourage you to make up your OWN mind about their theories, and no worries, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to understand what they explain.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
This may give a little bit of an overview for the OP.

edit on 18-9-2021 by Dalamax because: Add on

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2Faced

Hey,

I sit through most of the video you shared but it mostly sounded like spanish to me. Maybe I'm just too tired.
Could you elaborate on the meaning behind it? I'm interested but just can't grasp the idea right now for some reasons.

There’s more information in many of the videos on the same youtube channel, but what it boils down to, is that the dragon myth could be based on archetype. Certain atmospheric/weather phenomena causing electrical /plasma discharge in shapes that look like “fire serpents” and “dragons”. Because these phenomena can appear world wide, people saw the same thing all over the globe, as they did with many other natural events, and even disasters.

However, as I said, there’s a lot more information at thunderboltsproject that makes much more sense than my explanation. Also, I’m not saying their theory on the dragon myth is the right one, but many of their theories make more sense than the established scientists would like us to believe. What got me hooked on TP for instance, is their amazing and mind#blowing theory on “Vales Marineris” (large scar on Mars, see “symbols of an alien sky pt. II”). I strongly encourage you to make up your OWN mind about their theories, and no worries, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to understand what they explain.

It's ironic mate since I've been showing to my peers this real aurora borealis picture and they all agreed it seems to represent the manifestation of a Dragon. Look at this-

Dragon manifestation

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

The # you talking about?

I don't care if you believe Chimeras are only unseen spirits of some sort since science now proves it is possible to mix different species through DNA manipulation and thus create whole new beings (like Centaurs)... in our reality, right here and right now.

So I wonder what makes you think I don't understand the implications behind this stuff?

The myth image becoming reality is what you are talking about, I was talking about the myth part, these are different things. Still, it seems like you and other posters agree with me concerning forces of nature being involved in the representation of these mythical beings.

If anyone has alluded to the idea that mythological chimera were a result of some forgotten ancient knowledge that we are rediscovering in modern science, I disagree. Ancient pagans viewed the world in a much different way than most modern people do today. I can see it that way when I'm in a poetic mood, it's esp. apparent this time of year when the weather is heading into fall and then winter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join