It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAP footage from The UFO Phenomenon documentary - could it be genuine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ross is doing an interview on my friend Andy’s pod “That UFO podcast”
It just premiered a few minutes ago if anyone’s interested.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Looked at the podcast……and I have reservations in that he questions why can’t government and officials be more transparent when he, himself, mentioned a few times in the vein of…. “I know a guy who knows a guy” so to speak and won’t reveal his sources names, i.e. “somebody told me” “an Indian researcher” “protecting identities” “I was told” “the spaceman” etc….

Name names for goodness sakes, so they can be followed up on.

Where’s his own transparency? What…Confidentiality?……. What’s the difference between his sources confidentiality and the government’s sources confidentiality?

Quite a bit of hear say, and already known info. No WOW factor in this Pt. 1 for me…No reveal…..imo.

He still doesn’t seem to know that the Aztec story has been proven to be a hoax. (See my previous post this thread for the links)

He does say it best, though ……..”it’s all speculation” …that’s enough of a summary for me from this particular podcast. If anything the Hastings book on UFO’s and Nukes sounds interesting.

edit on 21-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If it's Flying 200ft or above ( Weak Signal Propagation ) Technology Knows ... since before they said wonder what happened to flight 370 ...?
Had more to say a few days ago ... I'll be Back ... : )

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There's scuttlebutt things are about to get crazy.

They're saying the marvel and DC outfits are unwitting pawns for desensitizing and conditioning the world for what's about to go down.

Not holding my breath but I'm just throwing it out there.

Lol. 😂
edit on 23-9-2021 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Speaking of outfits ….

The Space Force's prototype dress uniforms look like something out of science fiction …..There's a bit of a 'Battlestar Galactica' vibe.

Source: www.space.com...

edit on 23-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join