It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAP footage from The UFO Phenomenon documentary - could it be genuine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
(Moving my post on a previous thread to having its own thread..being this one)

Found the following, and I’m unable to determine if it’s a legit find of an actual UAP encounter or is it simulation cgi, re-creation cgi, etc. or an actual flare exercise, or missile being fired?

Source: The UFO Phenomenon …….(about 30 seconds into the start)

The pertinent frames from the intro….at the speed it’s shown in the vid.

A lighted object appears to veer to the left of another jet(?) that seems to be parallel to it.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Looks like another fighter kicking out a flare to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman
Looks like another fighter kicking out a flare to me.

It does, but the flare appears to be ineffective for what it is designed to do, as it gives a brief flash, then dims. Not how flares should function.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Flare.....IMHO

a reply to: Ophiuchus1

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
is this the James Fox documentary or another completely different documentary ?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Looks like to high of an altitude above clouds to conduct a flare exercise imo. Wouldn’t there be multiple flares fired and not just one?

If I was above them both and looking down….I’m seeing this in my OP

edit on 17-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: devilhunter69

Dunno……

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I can find out for you.
I’ve been speaking with Ross Coulthart on and off for the past 3 weeks.
I’ll be interviewing him for the MUFON Canada podcast in the coming weeks.

ETA, I just took your gif and sent it to him asking if this was cgi or if it came from an actual sighting.
My guess is CGI, but will let you know when get emails me back.
edit on 17-9-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Thanks!
👍🏼

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No problem.

Ross is a great dude. He’s really passionate about the phenomenon.
He did a lot of great work for his book - which will be releasing soon.
I’ve read it already and recommend it. The documentary you linked is like it’s compendium.

Actually, you can download his book right now via kindle or audible.
It’s just not out in print as of yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: devilhunter69
is this the James Fox documentary or another completely different documentary ?

No, this is a different one

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: devilhunter69

No, not this one.
But a fun fact that I think I can talk about now:
James Fox is in South America right now with one of my investigators (as his translator) shooting a new documentary on a very interesting case.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yup Varginha. He's tweeted about it the other day, just saying he was in a state of shock about something he learned. I'm not clear if this doc is 100% about the incident there, or just part of the doc like in Phenomenon, where he went and invetigated multiple events

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Interesting video documentary…..first I’ve seen one told from an Australian production perspective on the subject of ufology. I was enlightened by the Australian events.

I do have a question about one of the American events revisited though.

Wasn’t the purported 1948 Aztec, New Mexico UFO incident proved to be a hoax?

It’s my understanding that the whole incident was dreamt up by two con men wanting to swindle folks by selling “alien technology” based on a crash that never truly happened and selling gizmos and gadgets at a very high cost to find Oil, Gold, etc…

Here are the 2 supporting articles published some time back ultimately exposing the incident as a hoax. They tell of this grand film flam of the UFO story hoax and and it’s hoaxters.

J. P. Cahn's September 1952 masterpiece in TRUE Magazine, "The Flying Saucers and the Mysterious Little Men"

www.physics.smu.edu...

J. P. Cahn's 1956 followup in TRUE Magazine, "Flying Saucer Swindlers"

www.physics.smu.edu...

The story then propagated in Aztec NM throughout the years, not for its hoax, but for its UFO “crash” cash value to try and compete with Roswell for tourists, festivities, etc…..

It’s not apparent in the documentary that the Aztec, NM UFO crash segment was portrayed as a telling of a hoax, but as for possibly a real event. Did due diligence fall between the cracks? Was the documentary vid production folks not aware?

(Perhaps I’m seeing it all wrong)

edit on 18-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Good link. Thanks. I'll be very interested in watching this. Mellon is an interesting guy. What all this adds up to IMO, rather than disclosure, is a modern reset of the UFO mystery. Why the Government has opened up, I don't know.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Got a reply from him a little while ago. I Copy and pasted the relevant info from that msg below.

Gidday Jason, That's CGI mate. It's excerpted from a documentary I made on the Rendlesham/RAF Bentwaters Suffolk 1980 UAP sighting in about 2009. also featured interviews with witnesses to the then ubiquitous 'black triangle' phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Got a reply from him a little while ago. I Copy and pasted the relevant info from that msg below.

Gidday Jason, That's CGI mate. It's excerpted from a documentary I made on the Rendlesham/RAF Bentwaters Suffolk 1980 UAP sighting in about 2009. also featured interviews with witnesses to the then ubiquitous 'black triangle' phenomenon.

Awesome, but disappointing at the same time, as I hoped it was real footage of a un-noticed actual event. So much for the find of the century
and fifteen minutes of fame

Compelling CGI at least for me

Thx 🙏
edit on 18-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
You know, if for weeks on end if you saw things every Day military ... for the love of country didn't have a cell phone in that cockpit .... that showed it wasn't a batman balloon ... I know what I saw, never seen or ever said it was Green man ... but anything inside of how it moved would have been Jello ... atmosphere phenomenon yeah ok .... ball lightning ... ok maybe Not , im like the rest ...not, there's a scam here that I haven't Figured Out yet, but it's Hard too unsee Something ...?

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
And why its all going quite again rehashing old articles to death ... rehashing an old forest, area 51, Bird over Alaska ... if they who ever they was didn't Figure it out in the first Couple of year's of research ... what makes you think you can do it 40yrs later, story's are Just stories Like mine, there is Hope I Believe from what I've been reading some Folks are going start putting New electronics on them, those college guy astronomer science Know ALLS .... I'm glad your ... they are interested , nothing about that seams to change ...Now,.
it'll probably be another Decade before they can find the spot where it Happens enough for them to use there new gizmo stuff ...
At least we Have the FREEDOM and a Place to discuss This ... Once Again thank you ats ...

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
And I'm also pretty Sure that someone somewhere knows that something is flying 200 to 300 feet and above ... and THEY have known it since they couldn't find a plane supposedly or parts of a commercial airline, that went down if it in our air SPACE ... I don't know it but there are those that do,
... so back to ufo ... I wish I knew also, but I'm God and Country conflicted ANYWAY ... !

edit on 18-9-2021 by Jarboe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join