It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if they flip the script

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What if they decide to tell us the vax was a bad idea and the vaxed are now spreading a worse variant?

Its all lies anyway,

What if the quarantine camps being set up and FEMA camps are actually not for the unvaxed but are for the vaxed?

And then the unvaccinated refuse to stand up for your rights and say f### your freedom?

I mean you know the elite and the politicians are not getting this vaccine .

This is clown world and nothing and I mean nothing is as it seems.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I thought flipping the script was one of the things they do best.

Or, am I missing something?

Things that make you go hmmmm.....🤔

a reply to: sciencelol

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: stuff

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Sounds like a compelling theory. I would still stand for the rights of the vaxxed despite the abuse they have collectively thrown at us naturalists. It is the right thing to do, the American thing to do. "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do" and all that could apply as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This double post has self destructed.
edit on 9-17-2021 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
I thought flipping the script was one of the things they do best.

Or, am I missing something?

Things that make you go hmmmm.....🤔

It is.

And if the goal is to divide us as much as possible which I believe at this point is the obvious goal .

Black, white, left right , vaxed unvaxed.

What would be a better way then to flip the script?
edit on 17-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Sounds like a compelling theory. I would still stand for the rights of the vaxxed despite the abuse they have collectively thrown at us naturalists. It is the right thing to do, the American thing to do. "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do" and all that could apply as well.

Then there is also that whole eye for an eye thing. TIT for TAT

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think this could have been part of the plan all along even without having to 'flip' the script.

It seems to me that the more they vaccinate, the more that sickness is created and spread.

Starting to think that their goal all along was to usher in these 'shots' to get us all into sick camps.
They were banking on 90% of the population rushing in out of fear to get their shots!

The only thing they didn't count on maybe was the massive resistance.
But.. you can't have technocratic control without also having the internet - so they kinda messed up with their plans.

And that's why we now have muppets telling us that they're running out of patience...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Does it matter? Everyone says I am screwed no matter who I talk to.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

A right thinking, Godly position. I couldn't agree more...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I think in the end we end up in the same place.

We just choose a different path to get there, and our wounds will just be received before or after.

We live on a tiny blue marble in relationship to the universe.

I am sitting here in my house in the woods of South Florida, with a layer of dirt that was lying in the Sahara Desert a couple of weeks ago, and I never left my house.

We continue to believe we are different, that if it doesn't immediately affect us, then we am safe. A fire in California, turns the sky orange and blocks out the sun in Virginia.

We share this tiny space, and what affects one, will eventually affect us all. We either stand and fight together, or we fall and die together. Sooner or later.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If they see the # has hit the fan and someone somewhere should be persecuted they might start to change the science,and then they will make a wax for bad wax and earn more money

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

They don't tend to like admitting being wrong.

Whichever hand they decide to play, they're usually ALL-IN.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

What if

What if Conan the Barbarian walked the earth today?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There is no way the higher tier involved could plan something this complex. This is why there are so many theories because they have no idea what they are doing. It's nothing more than trial and error. They know they ran out of voters so what did they do? Leave the border open. They know they must turn everyone against conservatives so what do they do? Make the unvaccinated (mainly conservatives) deadly spreaders of the virus. They know the stock market is a joke so what to do? prints large bags of fiat. As much as possible and start carpet bombing with it mainly to the companies that donate to their party.

Seriously, it's just a big poop show. Nothing more. Everybody is on their own in this sea of nonsense trying to hang on just like them. Conservatives have it the worse right now but at some point that will change as well. Bunch of spinning plates.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Then a large proportion of people are going to be stuffed full of humble pie. Still, if the narrative flips it hardly proves anything other than the narrative is fantasy, a concocted story to direct and control the masses.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

To actually get an immense plan going like this is a bit far-fetched with regards to all the uncounted variables. It's either a plan. Or it's civilization collapse. Or perhaps both When you think of it, modern civilization is based on many fragile intangibles. Electrical power distribution, cell phone coverage, Satellite connectivity. Cars needing fuel, Imported food, and goods.Potable water supplies. plus having enough cash to purchase said items. All the things that if nature does a real twitch can stops. In fact, it could all be summed up as dependence. I am not saying there are not profiting big time from an ill wind, but the wealth they are accumulating is only relevant to its exchange , and as society goes down so does their ability to exchange it. Thus wealth depreciation. At present those with forty acres and a mule with no debt are in far better shape than someone living in suburbia. If the narrative changes I think it will have to at some stage, you can be sure that the scapegoats are already organized.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

One thing is abundantly clear in all of this.

If they're aim was to wipe out a large swath of humanity?

They have either achieved it or they have proved to themselves they can.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Just sounds like an anti-vax fantasy.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

" They " don't want the Vaxed in Camps , They want them DEAD...........

edit on 17-9-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Isn't it strange that Cardiologists and Neurologists are so booked up, and they have called the Army in Scotland because of a forty-hour wait for ambulances? www.medscape.com...

edit on 17-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join