It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous hacks Epik web hosting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

‘Worst I’ve seen in 20 years’: How the Epik hack reveals every secret the far-right tried to hide
'They are fully compromised end-to-end.'

In a press release on the hack, dubbed Operation EPIK FAIL, Anonymous claimed that it was able to obtain “a decade’s worth” of information, including domain registrations and transfers, account credentials, and emails from an Epik employee.

“This dataset is all that’s needed to trace actual ownership and management of the fascist side of the internet that has eluded researchers, activists, and, well, just about everybody,” the release alleges.

Anonymous hacks Epik web hosting

So it looks like Anonymous has hacked Epik and they are wanting to expose all the "Right Wingers" who have ownership of domains and information. I wonder how many "Left Wingers" they are going to come across and their propaganda websites as well. To to be able to get your hands on this information would be a goldmine!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Funny...just read a post on social media the other day saying "Where is Anonymous lately?" Because it's been radio silence for awhile. Guess we know why now.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The far right that controls the internet

You know like Zuckerberg, and Bezos, and google, and Dorsey , and Apple, and Microsoft,

Like those far right guys?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Spot on!
You made me LOFL.......👍

a reply to: sciencelol

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

The "fascist side of the internet"?
Like the sites that shadow-ban and suspend accounts for having a different viewpoint than the CEO of the website?

EPIK FAIL was the right name for this nonsense.

Why do these nerds never do anything to actually help the public, or use their skills to expose corruption in government?
Instead they use time and resources to find out who owns websites & domains that share views that hurts their feelings?
Dweebs..

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I agree with you 1000 percent!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'll keep it in mind.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

"Fīat jūstitia ruat cælum"

or

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall."

The right left mentality is so simplistic and don't even begin to cover all the basses or political ideology in this day of age.

Release the information and let the chips fall where they may.

For all the good it will do any road considering the polarisation at play.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
Funny...just read a post on social media the other day saying "Where is Anonymous lately?" Because it's been radio silence for awhile. Guess we know why now.

Anon infiltrated many years ago by the CIA....

top topics

join