It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you catch covid, and get really sick, what are our options in the USA, Antivacciners.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The title pretty much sums it up. I will never get the vaccine. It doesn't work and I seriously question if it will hurt or not kill lots of people in time, but most importantly, the mark of the beast. Even if its one percent, I ain't going anywhere near that.

So, If one catches covid, is pretty sick and needs oxygen or what not, it seems going to the hosptial, they have protocols to NOT help you out, ie they aint going give you ivermeticin or other treatments, not even steriods to help with inflammation, and you are likely not to leave.

So what are any options?

At first symptoms, try to get ahold of iverticin? Ask a family member to request it, least they lock you up as soon as you get in the hospital?

So, a list of all possible treatments would be nice, and how to attain any of the medicines.

Of course, at any sign of sickness, vitamin C, cut down on carbs to reduce inflamation, go on short walks, music, stay up beat, meditation, deep breathing, reading the bible are always good advice, but let's hear more, if we can.
edit on 17-9-2021 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I know a doctor here in the Valley that will prescribe Iverticin. He will also do an Anti-body blood transfusion if things get really bad. The funny thing is you cant do an Anti-body transfusion from someone who got the vaccine. The blood has to come from someone who got COVID naturally and recovered.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Covid cocktail - if you get covid take for three days in a row.
Vitamin D - 50,000 IU ( with a 5,000 IU pill - take 10 pills )
Vitamin C - 2000 mg. ( With a 500 mg pill - take four pills.
Quercetin - take one 500 mg pill daily
Zinc - 30-50 mg daily
Vitamin E - 180 mg daily
After Covid symptoms have passed continue to take at least 5000 mg daily. 500 vitamin C daily and the rest daily as taken during the three day cocktail!

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I know a doctor here in the Valley that will prescribe Iverticin. He will also do an Anti-body blood transfusion if things get really bad. The funny thing is you cant do an Anti-body transfusion from someone who got the vaccine. The blood has to come from someone who got COVID naturally and recovered.

Oh wow, interesting. Sounds like some doctors understand and have a heart, bless them. Seems I'll be making some calls to find the "good" guys.

Is he not being harassed.

Blood transfusion, yikes. But that is good info. Can that be done in at a doctors office, small one, and not a big hospital. Don't trust them.

May I ask the kind of doctor he is? Holistic maybe?

I'll likely compile a list from all replies and insert into the first post to keep things nice and tidy. My intent to be prepared for myself, but I'm glad to share the info with others.

Please, if anyone has ideas, please share with us ALL.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: alex91z28

Thank you! Everyone gets a star who gives advice

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Florida and Texas are pushing the antibody therapy hard. As it's experimental and only approved for emergency use, as someone who is against vaccination would this be something you consider? I saw yesterday that staunch vocal anti Vax Laura Loomer is very sick with Covid now but did get the antibody treatment.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Oh wow, interesting. Sounds like some doctors understand and have a heart, bless them. Seems I'll be making some calls to find the "good" guys.

Is he not being harassed.

Blood transfusion, yikes. But that is good info. Can that be done in at a doctors office, small one, and not a big hospital. Don't trust them.

May I ask the kind of doctor he is? Holistic maybe?

I'll likely compile a list from all replies and insert into the first post to keep things nice and tidy. My intent to be prepared for myself, but I'm glad to share the info with others.

Please, if anyone has ideas, please share with us ALL.

Cheers

He's just a regular doctor. Has a small office here and believes in giving patients all their options, then giving his recommendation on treatment and letting them choose how they want to proceed. You know the way doctoring should be.

He's not the type of guy to push a new drug to win a trip to Hawaii. He firmly believes in freedom and personal choice. (both his parents were holocaust survivors so that prob something to do with it.)

Most of my family go to him and he is not against the vaccine at all if it makes sense to get it. He recommended my elderly father get it and my father did. For me, he said if I wanted it I could get it but he didn't think it was necessary.

The blood transfusion he could do at his office, he would need donor blood without the vax and same blood type of course.

He's such a small office I believe he's flying under the radar from being harassed.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If you are in Florida, and you believe knowing you have caught it early on before you get really sick but believe you may become very sick possibly due to you being obese or a chronic tobacco smoker or perhaps some other reason you feel more vulnerable than the general population, you can go to many sites in Florida available for monoclonal antibody treatment.

I just pushed through it like any other flu I have had since childhood. I'm fine. My kids are fine. My lady is fine. But if we were chronic smokers, obese or had some other health condition, we probably would have considered the treatments available in many location in Florida outside of hospital settings.

In any case, have you noticed the Walgreens commercials and then language they use?? Get the flu shot and civic vaccine. Why not just say flu and covid vaccines?? Why not covid shots??

It just makes me curious.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77
There's no need to get really sick if you aren't afraid to go get treatment. My wife got the famous Antibody treatment that healed President Trump. He made it free to all. She was cured two days after that outpatient treatment.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The first time someone dies because they weren’t treated by a doctor / hospital and that person and/or his family/friends does self defense against the doctor and/or their family, the two tier healthcare system will end

If a mother was charged because she took action against the people who wouldn’t treat her 12 year old because of anyone in the families’ Vaxx status, anything that the state chargers her with I would find her not guilty or use Jury Nullification against the state’s charges

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Americas front line doctors has a link to get you in touch with doctors that will get you meds.

americasfrontlinedoctors.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I didn't go to the hospital, when I started having trouble breathing, because that scared me more than the breathing issues. Weird, but an old home remedy worked for me.
Mashed up an Onion, and rubbed it on my chest, cut one in slices and put it in the arches of my feet overnight, and put a cut up onion in my bedroom while I slept.

I'm not a doctor, and don't recommend this. But it worked for me, and I have COPD. I figured when I got covid, I was going to have breathing problems because of the COPD.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Apple pectin
Vitamin c
Zinc
Selenium
Magnesium

My every day cocktail since last year when I had covid.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

In any case, have you noticed the Walgreens commercials and then language they use?? Get the flu shot and civic vaccine. Why not just say flu and covid vaccines?? Why not covid shots??

I haven't seen that commercial yet, or I didn't notice it. It really is a curious choice of words. It almost could imply that the vaccine is a requirement to be a citizen and essential worker in the new normal of their new world.

: of or relating to a citizen, a city, citizenship, or community affairs

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What I saw with my step daughter and covid really scares me. She got covid and has asthma. Pulse ox was 94 so they wanted her in the hospital. The asthma is cough variant asthma which is problematic with some doctors because many insist that it's not asthma if there's no coughing. So anyway after 2 days in the hospital they gave oxygen and remdesivir. She started to show the beginnings of pneumonia and she couldn't take a deep breath without coughing terribly. That's when they started telling her that if she can't take a deep breath she would need to go on a ventilator. She wanted a breathing treatment to help the asthma that was triggering the cough but the answer was that's not a covid treatment. My wife ended up talking to everybody in the hospital and even threatening legal action before they would relent to the breathing treatment and miraculously my step daughter was good enough to go home within a day. Rather than treating the symptoms like you would with any other illness they're stuck in this stupid this is how we treat covid mentality. I wonder how many people hospitals have killed this way over the last year. I now have a stash of ivermectin that I wish I had earlier but nobody in my family will be seeing medical professionals again for covid unless it's truly a life and death emergency.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am not trained in Medicine
BUT
country doctor (repected MD) here in MI helped out a family friend

Person was tested positive for covid - tried to ride out - did not want to go to hospital - ended up thinking about going to hospital .. reached out and the rest is history ....

followed this per md (pharmacy would not give out human ivermectin due to politics)

inj ivermectin (yup cattle)
1ml mixed in 8 oz fruit juice - DRINK IT - for 2-3 days once symptoms are noticed

Person felt like dancing on day 3 and has had no reoccurrence

Take it or leave it

True Story and my plan - as well as extended family - of action only IF ...

edit on 9172021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
If you are in Florida, and you believe knowing you have caught it early on before you get really sick but believe you may become very sick possibly due to you being obese or a chronic tobacco smoker or perhaps some other reason you feel more vulnerable than the general population, you can go to many sites in Florida available for monoclonal antibody treatment.

I just pushed through it like any other flu I have had since childhood. I'm fine. My kids are fine. My lady is fine. But if we were chronic smokers, obese or had some other health condition, we probably would have considered the treatments available in many location in Florida outside of hospital settings.

Does smoking really make covid worse? Wow, I'm in the process of switching to vaping. Sounds like I just got a really good reason to do so. On the whole, I just started smoking a month ago, going through some stuff. But still, better safe than sorry.

Thanks for the heads up!

Hopefully atleast vaping doesn't affect covid too much??

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Heads Up

Toxic Metals Found in E-Cigarette Vapor

Scientists say the tiny metal coils that heat the liquid nitrogen in e-cigarettes may contaminate the resulting vapor with lead, chromium, manganese and nickel. The finding raises the possibility that e-cigarettes are not harmless to users.

"We analyzed 15 metals in e-liquid from the refill dispenser -- before the liquid meets the heating element -- in the vapor, and in the remaining e-liquid in the tank after vaping," explained study author Pablo Olmedo. He's an assistant scientist with the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health's department of environmental health and engineering, in Baltimore.

"We found that the metal concentrations were generally higher in the tank and aerosol compared to the refill dispenser," said Olmedo. That suggests that the heating coil is the smoking gun, he added.

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77
The title pretty much sums it up. I will never get the vaccine. It doesn't work and I seriously question if it will hurt or not kill lots of people in time, but most importantly, the mark of the beast. Even if its one percent, I ain't going anywhere near that.

So, If one catches covid, is pretty sick and needs oxygen or what not, it seems going to the hosptial, they have protocols to NOT help you out, ie they aint going give you ivermeticin or other treatments, not even steriods to help with inflammation, and you are likely not to leave.

So what are any options?

At first symptoms, try to get ahold of iverticin? Ask a family member to request it, least they lock you up as soon as you get in the hospital?

So, a list of all possible treatments would be nice, and how to attain any of the medicines.

Of course, at any sign of sickness, vitamin C, cut down on carbs to reduce inflamation, go on short walks, music, stay up beat, meditation, deep breathing, reading the bible are always good advice, but let's hear more, if we can.

Chicken soup and lots of bed rest...

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Heads Up

Toxic Metals Found in E-Cigarette Vapor

Scientists say the tiny metal coils that heat the liquid nitrogen in e-cigarettes may contaminate the resulting vapor with lead, chromium, manganese and nickel. The finding raises the possibility that e-cigarettes are not harmless to users.

"We analyzed 15 metals in e-liquid from the refill dispenser -- before the liquid meets the heating element -- in the vapor, and in the remaining e-liquid in the tank after vaping," explained study author Pablo Olmedo. He's an assistant scientist with the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health's department of environmental health and engineering, in Baltimore.

"We found that the metal concentrations were generally higher in the tank and aerosol compared to the refill dispenser," said Olmedo. That suggests that the heating coil is the smoking gun, he added.

Thanks, sounds like I need to look into this. Funny enough, even with the metal, it's likely safer than tobacoo, as that is carcinogenc plus literally thousands of chemicals. Luckily, some coils are made of bamboo fiber, hopefully, that is a better alternative. I will research this further, thanks!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join